Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Prius Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• agalangagalang Posts: 1
    I paid $24,043.58 out the door 0% 5 years after $500 loyalty reward.
  • mangomomangomo Posts: 1
    Which dealership did you go for this price? I'm in the SF Bay area as well and I'm getting a higher quote for prius two (but I'm adding leather seats).
    Thanks
  • smax2000smax2000 Posts: 3
    I bought my Prius 4 over the weekend + Warranty + Maintenance for 32, 300.

Warranty is 2000
    Maintenance 1760

I have 60 days to cancel both, any suggestions to get a cheaper one?

Also do we need to have the maintenance?
  • priusdocpriusdoc Posts: 2
    SF Bay Area
    $32500 Out the Door
    ($29907.84 + TTL/Docs)

- 0% for 60 months, no money down. ~$540/month
    - $500 Loyalty Credit (Price is after loyalty)
  • acme76acme76 Posts: 6
    Just bought a 2013 Persona with carpet and floor mats, remote start and Blizzard Pearl special paint.
    MSRP $29044
    Paid 26015 + $289 doc fee + TITLE + TAX

Got 10,000 for 2009 Corolla LE 35000 miles in trade.
    Comments ?
  • acme76acme76 Posts: 6
    CAn you please share plain vehicle price for prius 4 excluding tax/ttl etc so that we can get a true pricing on car itself ?
  • priusdocpriusdoc Posts: 2
    Cancel both.

Then check out priuschat.com for much cheaper, legit Toyota warranties. I got warranties and prepaid service for over $700 off each.

I'm not getting the warranties and prepaid for my Prius. Most people say that the prepaid is a waste of $$$ since the service costs are so minimal. The warranty is mixed with some people swearing by it, etc.
  • manchurianmanchurian Posts: 20
    I agree with smax2000. Cancel both. Its waste of $$$$.
  • mellowjdmellowjd Posts: 1
    @Manchurian

Did you get the 0% 60 mo. promo with that price?
  • manchurianmanchurian Posts: 20
    No, I did not. You either get $1000 or 0%. I took $1000 discount.
  • hybcardhybcard Posts: 8
    Hi folks

Can some one please post recent experiences & price paid on Prius III OTD price? Appreciate it.

Thanks
  • gemni24gemni24 Posts: 4
    Just got today Prius Three for Sale price of $23,535.52 (plus tax, lic) plus doc fee of $80. I took the financing of 0%.
    Thanks, it's a great price

Can you please post the dealer?

Also did you choose any options.

I am getting Internet quotes of 23100 after 1k incentive.
  • gemni24gemni24 Posts: 4
    Sure, Its Momentum Toyota of Fairfield. I worked with Dan in the internet dept. I went with standard options nothing extra.
  • I just got a quote for a basic 2013 Prius IV in Sunnyvale, CA for $27950 + fees + 0% APR for 60 months. Yay??? or Nay??? Thanks.
  • evadooevadoo Posts: 40
    Can anyone comment on the “Customer must assign bonus financing cash” language used in the Toyota financing option below? http://www.toyota.com/local-specials/

36 monthly payments of $27.78 for each $1000 financed. 48 monthly payments of $20.83 for each $1000 financed. 60 monthly payments of $16.67 for each $1000 financed. Only well-qualified, credit worthy buyers are eligible. Participating dealers to provide more program details. *$4000 bonus financing cash is direct from Toyota. Customer must assign bonus financing cash to 0% APR transaction through Toyota Financial Services

If you do not take the 0% financing, I am wondering if you can negotiate with the $4000 bonus cash (to take this off the price rather than having it be assigned to Toyota Financial Services).
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,823
    A reporter is interested in talking with someone who bought a hybrid within the past year. If that describes you, please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, July 3, 2013 with the make, model, month of purchase and a few lines about your experience.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Am looking for one as well but that price is probably around 800$ more.
  • sirnebsirneb Posts: 1
    Just bought a 2013 Prius Two Blizzard Pearl, OTD price 24,400 (6.25% tax in MA). The options on it were the paint and the wheel locks.
  • jbbeveljbbevel Posts: 25
    2013 Prius Persona Black Cherry Pearl (sweet color) Preferred Accessory Package
    Paid $25,888 plus tax, title and license. Auburn Toyota... great experience, great salesman.

Thanks John.