Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Prius Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

1565758596062»

Comments

• Just got a Prius V Package III.

MSRP: -- 29,772
    Price:--- 22404.
    Dealer Fee:-- 699+300 (Included extra :-- Tint + Extra Key fob + Mats + stripe)
    Tax +tag +title & other fees.
    OTD :-- 25181.

Had to finance with the SouthEast Toyota.

What do you think? Good deal?
  • bk16bk16 Posts: 1
    djldjl, I am trying to buy pruis two at a texas dealer based on your price. He is asking me for more details, can you send me an email to whereissatish at gmail dot com?
    thanks
  • Just purchased a brand new Prius V Five
    Sea Glass
    No tech package

MSRP$30,395
    Invoice $28,295

Paid $28,330
    TTL paid $31,035

Traded in 2009 Mazda 5 Grand Touring with 65,500 for $9,500

From Toyota of Orange in CA
  • Hi, where did you get your deal? Is there a link? Thanks in advance
  • What would be a good black friday price for 2013 Toyota Prius Three Hatchback?
  • jake141jake141 Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    Mike Erdman Toyota, meritt Island, FL. Goto their website and contact for Internet sales. They still have package II. left. I would ask for 25% discount to match the promotion from Toyota of Melbourne. This would let them add the dealer options and still walk out with reasonable price. I would still buy it from Mike Erdman, purchasing process was easier.

Toyota of Melbourne, FL has a 2013 Prius Plugin hybrid. $32k. 2014 MSRP is $29,9k. If you can get 25% off $29,900. It is Package III. I think for city driving this would be awesome deal.
  • Please get in touch with James (goes by Judd ) & Dana in internet sales dept for DCH Toyota Torrance.
    Past Monday I bought new 2013 RAV4 XLE FWD $22,000 + Tax Tag & title from DCH toyota. I think I got awesome deal. This was less than TrueCar price and almost $2k below factory invoice price. This included $500 Toyota discount as I went with my credit union for financing.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,818
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2012-14 Toyota Prius, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 13, 2013, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, December 11, for a copy of the survey.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• i got a quote from daniel at Tustin Toyota for $24400 out the door on a blizzard pearl prius model 2 .

Car selling price $22269.31

is this a good deal??
  • sandytcsandytc Posts: 3
    I'm interested in getting a certified prius and found a 2013 prius 2 with only 8400 miles. What is a good out the door price for this? They want 23k which is ridiculous because I can get a brand new one for that price. What would make this worth considering?
  • Infosys627Infosys627 Tustin Posts: 1
    I was quoted $21,488 plus TTL for a 2014 Prius II. What do you guys think?

I know it's not a bad deal and they are advertising this price at Claremont toyota so not like I negotiated this deal. but wanted to see if folks think I should have them throw in floor mats, take the care and be thankful for just the price, or wait it out??