Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion HYBRID Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• What are 2014 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid residuals and money factors for August, 36 months, 16K and 18k miles?

·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,023

@wjtoniss said:

What are 2014 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid residuals and money factors for August, 36 months, 16K and 18k miles?

The residual is 53% for 16.5K/yr and 52% for 18K/yr.

Money factor varies widely by region.. what state?

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

·
  • New York city

·
  • Does the residual and money factor change with a Z-Plan lease, or is it all the same? The Money Factor for us is New York City

·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 14,034

@wjtoniss said:
    Does the residual and money factor change with a Z-Plan lease, or is it all the same? The Money Factor for us is New York City

36 month MF for Fusion Hybrid is 2.50%.

I don't believe there is a difference in MF for Z-plan.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·
  • bpark13bpark13 Posts: 1

I'm looking for numbers on a 2014 Fusion Hybrid SE. Northern Illinois. 36 mo. 10k and 12k mile options. MF and Residual. And thank you in advance!

·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 14,034

@bpark13 said:
    I'm looking for numbers on a 2014 Fusion Hybrid SE. Northern Illinois. 36 mo. 10k and 12k mile options. MF and Residual. And thank you in advance!

3.75% MF and $0 lease cash. 56% and 57% residual.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·
  • fourseam_fastfourseam_fast long beachPosts: 1
    edited January 14
    What are available incentive right now (January 2015) for 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid in SoCal area?

I think I can get total $3000 for buying in cash.
    Or get $1000 rebate and 0% APR for 60 months. This seems to exclude that $1000 Switch rebate.
    Does $1000 Switch rebate also apply to the 0%APR?

Also looks like Ford is doing Lease Conquest rebate so people like me who are leasing competitive product will get $750 rebate for getting a Ford Fusion.

Can you help me determine maximum rebate I can get for 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid?

If I know the maximum rebate, I think I can assume good price to negotiate. Probably invoice price of the car minus about $500~1000 (considering holdbacks) and minus all the rebates I can get.

So I am looking for SE trim without additional options with MSRP around $28140 including destination charge. From Edmunds, TMV is $26,392. With $3750 maximum rebate if I am buying cash and negotiate down $500~$1000 considering holdbacks, I think I can shoot for $21,642~22,142 before tax, title and registration.

Am I too hopeful?
    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,023
    We don't have information on how the incentives stack.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

·
2»