Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Fusion HYBRID Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• wjtonisswjtoniss Posts: 8

What are 2014 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid residuals and money factors for August, 36 months, 16K and 18k miles?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,524

@wjtoniss said:

What are 2014 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid residuals and money factors for August, 36 months, 16K and 18k miles?

The residual is 53% for 16.5K/yr and 52% for 18K/yr.

Money factor varies widely by region.. what state?

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

New York city

Does the residual and money factor change with a Z-Plan lease, or is it all the same? The Money Factor for us is New York City

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,331

@wjtoniss said: Does the residual and money factor change with a Z-Plan lease, or is it all the same? The Money Factor for us is New York City

36 month MF for Fusion Hybrid is 2.50%.

I don't believe there is a difference in MF for Z-plan.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• bpark13bpark13 Posts: 1

I'm looking for numbers on a 2014 Fusion Hybrid SE. Northern Illinois. 36 mo. 10k and 12k mile options. MF and Residual. And thank you in advance!

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,331

@bpark13 said: I'm looking for numbers on a 2014 Fusion Hybrid SE. Northern Illinois. 36 mo. 10k and 12k mile options. MF and Residual. And thank you in advance!

3.75% MF and $0 lease cash. 56% and 57% residual.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

2»