Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 Toyota RAV4

2»

Comments

• dowendowen Posts: 14
    hey spackman, I was just on the Toyota web site and they now list black leather as a package option. Looks like this is a $4000.00 option package. Don't k now if you could get it separate.
  • I just checked some pics for 2011 rav4, and they are very appealing. Does anybody knows more detailed information that can share with me?
  • "2011 RAV4"? Where do you get pics for that? I didn't think they were available yet.
  • Just purchased 2010 Rav 4 base/4wd 6cyl.. do the little lights in the console light up at night where it shows D for drive R for reverse etc.? Can't find it in the manual, just drove it the first time last night and it was pretty dark in that area. Love the vehicle so far..
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,984
    If you are a Toyota owner and interested in sharing your reaction to the recall with reporters, send an email stating the vehicle you own, your telephone number, and the best time you can be reached.

Send to: karen@edmunds.com

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• rminorrminor Posts: 40
    If you do a google search for 2011 Rav4 and click images you'll see several pics.
  • Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a NEW Rav4 (Base) but not the 2010 model, maybe 2008 model. Is that possible? Because after doing some research, both are new but the 2008 model is cheaper by maybe ~$4000. But I have a hard time finding where to buy a 2008 model New, not Used. This is my first new car. Thanks.
2»