Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cigarette Lighter fuses

jonsmiley57jonsmiley57 Posts: 1
On my 2005 Buick Lacrosse, both of the cigarette lighters stopped working (I believe in part due to cheap made in China cell phone charger). Is there a fuse I have to change? I looked in the manual and cannot find anything. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• e2helpere2helper Posts: 1,002
    In underhood electrical center. Fuse 10. It is labeled "auxiliary power" in owner manual
  • I have a 2001 Grand Am and do not know which fuse to replace. Auto Zone said to get a 20 amp, which I did but nothing is labeled and the 3 20 amp fuses do not appear to be broken. Any ideas? I need this outlet for the mini air compresser for when my tires get low

Thanks
  • Fuse boxes may be located under the steering wheel or under the hood or both places. It has always been my experience that a fuse map is imprinted on the covers of the boxes.
  • got this anwer off of another website:
    "There are actually 3 fuseboxes. Under the hood is the power distribution with breakers and fuses. The other 2 are on both sides of the dashboard. Access is thru removable covers after the front doors are opened."