Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 - Part XIII

Comments

• Options
    njzx3njzx3 Member Posts: 170
    There is no v6 option... it is just concept right now... you have at least a year or two until there is a focus-r or focus-svt or anything like that with a V6
  • Options
    I have been wondering this for a while now... since I got my Z... I have the Automatic Transmission... and on the shift knob, there is a small green button that turns "overdrive" on/off... the user manual only says that the button does just this, on/off... my question is what exactly does O/D do? if switched on does it give the car more power? if switched off does it conserve gas? what exactly does this feature do? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    NJ
  • Options
    pwatcherpwatcher Member Posts: 6
    NJ, you and I both have a four speed automatic transmission. The car starts out in 1st and if we are going fast enough (sometimes only 25-30 mph on level road) the gear we end up in is 4th. In this (high) gear, the engine has to turn the least number of revolutions per mile that we travel. Normally, this also gives us the best mileage. The button on the gear shift allows us to prevent the transmission from shifting into 4th gear, thus holding it in 3rd gear with the engine turning a bit faster and giving us slightly worse mileage.

The reason I sometimes activate the button is just to keep the rpms a little higher because the engine's torque and horsepower peaks are at higher revolutions than where 4th gear often results. I use a little more gas to cover the same distance, and the engine turns a few more times but maybe doesn't have to labor as hard (if that makes sense?).

Almost all cars with 4speed auto transmissions have this feature, by the way. Hope this response doesn't insult anyone's knowledge level!

Paul
  • Options
    Thanks for the info... definately helpful.... so the general gist of it is that with O/D off the engine tends to work a bit less and possibly get better mileage, but with O/D on the engine may give a bit more power with the sacrifice of a bit of mileage? am i getting this?
  • Options
    NJ, I should have mentioned that when you push the button and the green light [O/D off] appears on the instrument panel, you won't be using 4th gear. If the green light is not on, your tranny is able to shift to 4th, and give you the best mileage (even if not the sportiest acceleration).
  • Options
    ajchardajchard Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2000 Focus with about 7500 miles. I lov
    e the car, but the front brakes seem to squeak way
    to much. I've had the dealer look at them and
    they
    put new pads on and then had to realign the
    rotors. After that the brakes were good for a few
    weeks now they are squealing when I brake at about
    15-30 mph and there seems to be some vibration in
    the brake pedal. I'm going back to the dealer,
    but
    I keep hearing that the new metallic brakes pads
    squeal more than in the past. Any ideas or
    anybody
    whose has similar problems?
  • Options
    o/d stands for overdrive, just in case anyone else may have wondered. o/d on gives the best gas mileage, and is our cars' default setting. even if we had pushed the button to keep the car from shifting into fourth gear (overdrive), after shutting the engine off, the next time we restart the car you'll see overdrive is back on - no green light lit up on the instrument panel.

My "day old" baby got 100 new miles put on today! no incidents or complaints so far, altho I noticed the "dead spot" around 2400-2600 rpms.
  • Options
    Paul,
    thanks again for the O/D info... guess i'll leave it turned on, but just knowing what it does gives me a little more insight into my baby. thanks

nj
  • Options
    sunnyzsunnyz Member Posts: 22
    I'm leaving tomarrow ( tuesday ) for the Ithaca, N.Y. area to visit relatives and friends. It's my first trip in my Sunny Z and I'm excited. Sure wish there was a arm rest though as I have a very bad elbow! But, I'm looking forward to the drive from Ohio. This car is lots of fun to drive. If anyone finds a armrest available for the ZX3 I too would like to know about it.

I find it interesting that different models of the focus are more popular in different areas of the country than others. For example, here in Rural northeastern Ohio the Station wagon is the most popular ( dealers can't keep them on their lots longer than a few days) while the sedan is close behind. There are not many ZX3's around here.

I test drove a station wagon and liked it because I go antiquing and I liked the arm rest ( even though I thought the arm rest was small). The road noise was twice as loud as the ZX3 though and I didn't think it drove as nice. I realy didn't care for the sedan just because I've been driving a sedan and never cared for it. To me most sedans look the same and boring.

My favorite cars have been hatchbacks. I just like the way they are designed and they suit me. I have to say that I had a civic hatchback and liked it a lot, never a problem and it was fun to drive, but dollar for dollar the focus is a better car. As far as reliability only time will tell. It was a chance I was willing to take. The styling is also a issue for me as I love the European look.

I will be extra alert to other focus on the road in the next few days, Maybe I'll even see someone from this group out there!
  • Options
    zx3beastzx3beast Member Posts: 661
    nj - not to be confused with visit to b.k.however,
    you will be using od when you travel on the g.s.pkwy. + n.j. tpk.
  • Options
    jimmyfocuszx3jimmyfocuszx3 Member Posts: 65
    I went on an up and back road trip/dinner and I had to fuel up in the middle. I decided to fuel up at the end to see what was what. To be as scientific as possible, I filled it up to the top both times. Over the course of 195.7 miles [70% pretty high speed interstate-25% high speed state roads-5% city]which included several jack rabbit starts racing a Honda Accord and having my Yakima roof rack on, I needed to add 6.589 gallons. That comes out to 29.701 miles/ gallon at speeds of 70 or more for long stretches. If I had taken the rack off, I am sure it would of been pushed up to 30.000 or as high as 30.005 miles per gallon. Overall I don't think that is horrible for a 16 valve engine in a non aerodynamic car.
    Make of that info, what you will.

Jimmy
    Dictator for life of Lala Land
  • Options
    drebe73drebe73 Member Posts: 243
    I was lead to believe that you should turn off over drive when you need the extra power to pass someone, based on what was explained above.

I have put the synthetic brushed aluminum dash trim around the oval vents. I really love the way it looks, it gives a great contrast to my dark charcoal interior. I plan to get the rings that go around the door release handle and Power locks. Check out www.dashkit.com

On my way home tonight I passed an intersection where an accident had taken place and one of the cars involved was a light blue Focus Sedan. It looked like it was struck on the passenger side and it was totaled. Very sad site to see, I don't know how hurt the occupants were, I hope there was no one in the passenger seat.

From my last fill up to fuel light coming on I got 230 miles, when i filled up it took 10 gallons, so I figure that I am getting 23 MPG.
    I am tracking it again to see if this is consistent.
  • Options
    moses5moses5 Member Posts: 61
    Well it has been at least 2 months since I last posted on this site. Norwaydoug I have those same noises. Especially, after I have been driving a while. Also, sometimes my transmission is so rough and I get different acceleration from the engine at times.

Also, I am still having problems out of the rear suspension. I hear those creaking noises and the car leans a little on the drivers side--the ride seems off. I have explained this to two dealerships and it is like talking to a brick wall. They responded by telling me that I had a defective front strut that was echoing the noise to the rear ( I must have dummy written on my forehead) Well they replaced the front strut- which, I may add, I never knew was a problem. The noise continues in the rear.

Sometimes the car feels like it is not stable at higher speeds. I thinking the problem is either the springs or axle or some suspension component attached to the subframe. I wish I could sell this car, but I would loose so much money. I have had it since Dec. 29th, now it has 15,500 miles. What am I going to do. I know its a good car, but it needs some refinement.
  • Options
    ok... im confused... does on give extra power or off give extra power? do i turn it off when passing for a boost? do i leave it off then turn it on for an extra boost? im lost
  • Options
    nj- typically one would be using overdrive when
    cruising at hwy.speeds 45+.the rpms drop when going from drive to od.similar to 5spd.in respect to going from 4th to 5th.the spouses zx2 auto is
    always driven in od.plenty of passing power at all speeds.ive said this before but i believe zetec in
    zx2 auto + 5spd. is a much better performer than
    zx3.ive owned than both.there is certainly some odd
    going on with the varying gas mileage being reported.
  • Options
    alf3alf3 Member Posts: 83
    Hey all - I've been away for a long, long time. My ZX3 now has over 26,000 miles on it, and has been flawless.

One problem has occurred recently - a very damp driver's floor mat - the carpeting on the driver's side is quite damp. This appears to be a problem with the a/c drainage tube - anyone experience something similar??
  • Options
    reed122reed122 Member Posts: 20
    while driving today, I tried to avoid a rolling hubcap doing about 55 mph. the sonofagun veered in front of me and I couldn't help but hit the darn thing. it hit directly under the drivers side foglight and demolished the whole light assembly. I later took out the other side foglight just to see how easy/hard it would be to replace. luckily it seems pretty simple. I noticed how flimsy that area of the bumper is. don't know if it was designed to flex like that to prevent the whole area from cracking or what.
    Anyway, I suppose I had a bit of luck in that nothing else was damaged (aside from my little car's ego). Guess I'll be calling the dealer tomorrow to get a replacement.
    Well, just had to vent a bit. I was a little perturbed at the whole thing.
    Thanks for listening.
    reed.
  • Options
    may be wrong, but my father and I decided to sit next to the car with the engine running and hood open for a while today and poke around... the "diesel rattle" seems to be caused by the lifters and a noisy water pump... nothing to be worried about, just an engine charicteristic... this was our observation. Any input?

NJ
  • Options
    superf22superf22 Member Posts: 54
    there is no such thing as bike that come in small, med. and large. bikes nowadays have got to fit you like a glove. too big and you'll have a horrible ride, too small and it could feel worse. the pain will start in your back extending down to your hips and tighs and up to your shoulders and neck. your weight will be unbalanced so it will put extra strain in your knees, ankles, and more than anything your elbows. mountain biking is a blast, and you get a great work out. I absolutely love it, there's nothing as exhelarating, plus you get a chance to enjoy the outdoors, take a swim on a little creek, sing with the birds, etc. but you must have a good bike if you plan on riding frequently. make sure you take the bike on a good test drive around the store, test the breaks hard, shift the gears as fast as possible, and make sure to get a good feel of the bike, otherwise the trail might have a bit of fun with you, if you know what I mean.

regarding the car, I wouldn't put wood trim on it. no way, I don't think it matches neither the colors nor the personality of the car. unlike some I don't like the arm rest on other focuses, to me it's too big, it would make shifting a bit difficult, I think, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.

gotta go drive...
  • Options
    norwaydougnorwaydoug Member Posts: 249
    To the poster with the wet carpet after using the A/c. This is a common problem mostly seen with the sedan. Your moisture in the air is being condensed and not draining to the proper location. Get it fixed immediately and ask for new carpet. The mildew that can form would be devastasting to the enjoyment of the car.

Look at this post for dash inserts. (It is a refinement of Drebe73 post. Thanks Drebe73!!)

http://www.dashkit.com/newpage12.htm

Does it look better? Please comment.

More talk of noise: I think njzx3 is experiencing a different noise and indeed it is nothing to worry about. I do not want people to think their car will do what my car is doing (and it looks like Moses5). I truly think that this problem is caused by a bad part or parts that met specifications while new, but somehow failed during use. I do not think this is a common problem. Otherwise, many people would be talking about it because it is so NOTICEABLE. Again I will stress...

1, Tapping and rattle is noticeable Inside the car with the windows shut while idling.

2. The rattle can be induced by stepping on and off the clutch a few times.

3. The engine is rough at idle and noisy.

4. I can speed up the tapping noise by gently stepping on the gas to 1000 rpm.

5. I even think acceleration is not as good as it was.

6. When the car is warm, the beginning of first and 2nd in my 5 speed sounds like a tractor. I believe it is related to points 1-5.

Can't wait to bring my baby in.

ND
  • Options
    I cant tell ya how bad I feel about your engine troubles... Keep us posted on what the dealer tells you, and DO NOT accept a line of BS telling you that it is normal!!! when did you say it was going in? wed night? Good luck with it.

NJ
  • Options
    greycapgreycap Member Posts: 19
    utheman, are you using the stock Goodyear Eagle RS-A's? Ford's recommended pressure for those tires is 34 psi, both front and back. The 32 number is for stock sedan/wagon tires.
  • Options
    zgrrrlzgrrrl Member Posts: 147
    I've had same problems. Go back to the 2 previous forums and look for the colored text and you can read all about it.

good luck
  • Options
    I went to the dealer to pick up my plates today and decided to ask parts about the arm rest... the only one that are showing in their computer system requires the entire center console to be rebuilt like the wagon... I do recall someone here saying that they had got an armrest and had it installed... did you have to have the whole console rebuilt? or did it bolt into the seat somehow? what are the part numbers if it is not the console one. Thanks

NJ
  • Options
    gabegarwickgabegarwick Member Posts: 127
    Well, maybe I should have clarified that. :)

Probably more like 37-38psi cold. (I corner hard)

Gabe
  • Options
    Wow... just looked at that site that ND posted above... I dont like the way that looks at all... looks cheap... especially the big split in the cover near the hazard light button. No thanks. I like my interior just the way it is

NJ
  • Options
    reed122reed122 Member Posts: 20
    just for information (if anyone cares), ford.com has an area where you can access you account with ford credit, have service schedule reminders, download the owners manual etc. pretty good stuff.
    go to "ownership benefits" in ford.com and sign up. not a bad deal.
  • Options
    drebe73drebe73 Member Posts: 243
    Here is where the philosophy that less is more applies. I was debating wether to get the whole kit like in the picture or just pieces. I decided that the whole kit would be overkill. I have been commented on how nice the vent rings look. I am planning on getting the door handle rings for sure. I am seriously considering the radio surround as well, but the one pictured is the flat kit which requires the split by the hazard light. The one I plan on purchasing is the molded kit where it has been molded to the exact shape of the dash. I really like how the synthetic aluminum contrasts the dark interior.
    Now there is a company that makes real aluminum dash kits but I found it to be a little steep in cost. See http://www.woodtrim.com/default.cfm
    What each of us do to our own Focus is based on our own personal preferences. I made the mistake of commenting that I didn't like what someone on this board had done to their car and ended up hurting their feelings. Just because its wrong for me doesnt mean its wrong for you.
  • Options
    uthemanutheman Member Posts: 18
    Yes I have the Goodyear's. The plaque on the inside of the passenger door states that the PSI should be 32. It lists 3 different tire sizes, mine included, and it says 32 PSI for all except for the mini spare. I don't remember what it says PSI should be for that.

Where are you getting the 34 PSI value?
  • Options
    superf22superf22 Member Posts: 54
    don't take this the wrong way, please. regarding the psi subject, it doesn't surprise me one little bit that your tires were at 25psi after 5,000 miles. I wouldn't say ford isn't inflating their tires properly solely based on that. mine were fine when I checked them after 400 miles, still a couple of times a month. I do agree with you on the 32psi, that's what it says on the frame of the passanger door.

on a different note, the brush aluminum trim would look better if it wasn't for that crack by the hazard light button like njzx3 said, but the rest look fine to me, I'm sure it looks nice in person. however, I wouldn't do it to my car. I'm hoping they start making trims the same color as the original, that way it would match the center console, the shift knob, and the doors, then I would buy the whole package.

gotta go drive...
  • Options
    vadpvadp Member Posts: 1,025
    Good luck with your fix.
    The problem is fairly common.
    I suspect that the idling and the take off noises are the results of the same defect.
    I'm sure you know how to handle the dealer.
    I've seen lots of comments like the following one from the contour board in regards of dealers and their BS:

"Dude I have a97 sport, and it does the SAME DARN THING pops out of gear, especially 3RD!!!! when I jump on the gas!!!! Had it to the dealer and they claim "ITS FINE". Yeah we all know how that works!! You have to take a physically totaled car to a DEALER for them to say oh yeah I think I know what it is!!"
  • Options
    I aggree with you 100% to eaches own... I think that the molded radio face would definately look nice... the one that was pictured loked kinda cheap with the split in it... do you have a digicam? i'd like to see your interior w/ the vent rings if possible.

Thanks

NJ
  • Options
    chedwickchedwick Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone tell me if the rear seats of the Focus hatchback fold flat?

Thanks,

Mike
  • Options
    utheman, I didn't mean to suggest that you were inflating your tires to the wrong pressure. I just didn't want other readers to see your post and inflate their tires to 32 psi.

And why would I think 32 is wrong, you ask? Because the table glued to *my* passenger doorframe says 34! Of course, now I am curious why Ford thinks I need more air in my tires than you do in yours.

I assume that they know nothing about my driving habits and so I won't take it personally :)

Perhaps Ford's recommendation has changed? The build date of my car is 15 August - fairly late for a 2000.
  • Options
    Oh. I just realized that Ford may have recommended a different pressure for my market (Canada.) But I still don't understand why. Perhaps Silver Bullet or some other knowledgeable person could enlighten me?
  • Options
    scotm88scotm88 Member Posts: 2
    I just recently purchased my Focus ZX3 and I thin it is a piece of junk. When I first bought the car I thought it was wonderful and still think it looks great, but the other things with the car make it a piece of junk. My focus has 5325 miles on it at this time. so far I have had the following things wrong. A) leaked water and filled up the car B) replaced vent (faulty) and color does not match rest C) paint peeling off of door D) fuel mileage is TERRIBLE E) Armrest broke F) Fuel gauge quit working this past Saturday. So as you can see I am not happy with the experience I am having so far with this car. Ford has been no help at all with the situations either. As far as I am concerned this car will be gone soon and I will never own another Ford product. Has anyone else been experiencing any of the above problems?
  • Options
    "E) Armrest broke."
    Wait a minute. The ZX3 doesn't come with the armrest installed from the factory.

greycap,
    what's the deal with tire pressure?
    Here is what my label reads:

Tire size Front Rear

P195/60 R15 87T* 32 32

P205/50 R16 86H* 34 34

Unless you have the Kona's 16 inchers your tire pressure should be 32.
  • Options
    scotm88scotm88 Member Posts: 2
    I did have the armrest istalled by the dealership as part of the deal when I purchased the car. sorry about not saying that before.
  • Options
    "Ford has been no help"

Did they make an attempt to fix the car?
    Did they admit that there is a problem(s)?
  • Options
    jimmyfocuszx3jimmyfocuszx3 Member Posts: 65
    I will say my $0.02 forth and be done. Many bike companys, including Kona, do sell bikes in S - M - L - XL. While the bike should fit you will, the frames doesn't have to. With simple adjustments to the seat height, stem length and even crank length, you can get most frames to fit most people. I ride a smaller frame because I like the tighter handling and easier control. In other words, what I am trying to say is that any halfway decent bike shop will be able to get a bike that fits you, even if the "frame" isn't the best for your frame.

Jimmy
    Pittsburgh Cycling Club
    VP ~ Mountain
  • Options
    konagrlkonagrl Member Posts: 19
    Back from a looooong weekend and just thought I would check in. I am happy to see another kona person!! What color did you get? Mine is "dirt". Also I will be interested to hear about your bike/size when it comes. I got one with the car and the dealership told me to take it to the local kona bike dealer if I wanted another size. It has been about 3 weeks ago and I must admit I haven't "got around to it" yet. Shame on me. Anyway, I know I am going to have to have something smaller, this one is too far off the ground for me (if that makes sense). BTW, didn't the dealership install the bike rack for you? It sounded like you said they left the assembly in a box. They should definitely do it all for you. When we drove off the lot our bike was on the fully assembled rack. It's not too challenging to figure it out, you just should have them do it if you want.. just a thought.

In answer to the rear seat question, yes they fold flat, but first you have to lift up the bottom of the rear seat and then the rear seat backs will fold flush. This is kind of hard to put into words but we had this dilemma the first time we tried to fold the seats down. When "properly" arranged you can actually see the underside (ie springs/cushion)of the rear seat as the actual seating area side is flat against the backs of the front bucket seats. Also, you have to give the entire rear seat a very healthy tug to get it disengaged. Sounds awkward, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze. Glad to have all you newbies....

: ) konagrl
  • Options
    How's your tranny doing?
    Now I wonder if I made a mistake switching to the MTL.
    Trying to look for any information on MTL vs. D4 ATF. So far I'm getting very controversial opinions. Just opinions, nothing solid.
    The MTL didn't make my transaxle to shift any better.
    Should I switch back to the Mercon before bringing the car to the dealer for service? (potential warranty issues?)
  • Options
    fgaydosfgaydos Member Posts: 319
    Consumers Reports compared the Cruiser with the Focus Wagon and Ford won!
    The major negative aspect of the Cruiser is it's very poor showing in the front crash tests.
    The data predicted severe or fatal injuries to the driver. In the Focus, the injuries were predicted to be moderate.
    Another negative for the Cruiser was the total cargo area.
    Other cars compared were the Honda CR-V, Nissan Xterra, and the Subaru Forester.
    Only the Xterra and the Cruiser were NOT recommended.
    Focus came out on top overall,the"most logical choice".
  • Options
    kdominczakkdominczak Member Posts: 174
    I feel very sorry for you and your Z.
    It can happen to any car, it's just a bad luck.
    Ford should fix it or replace it with a new car!
    Good luck.
  • Options
    silver_bulletsilver_bullet Member Posts: 1,339
    Redline describes both of these lubricants as being very similar in specification and performance, but I went with the D4 because it was specifically recommended for transaxles that have ATF as a factory fill. I think the MTL would be a better choice for severe service at high temps, but it probably doesn't shift as smoothly as the D4 - we are talking very subtle differences here. I'd also guess the MTL would dampen gear rattle a bit better, due to its slightly higher viscosity. Both lubes offer GL-4 level protection, something conventional Mercon does not do. I doubt Ford could detect the MTL without oil analysis, but if you are concerned, I'd switch to the D4 ATF. So far, it's working well in my car (but my transaxle was pretty quiet and smooth before the switch).
  • Options
    pcleveland2pcleveland2 Member Posts: 516
    Just leave it in overdrive unless your pulling a heavy load up hill or need engine braking going down hill. Passing gear when you punch the pedal is the same. If under 35 mph, 1st gear; between 35 and 70 mph, 2nd gear. It doesn't matter if you are in drive (3rd gear) or overdrive (4th gear), that's how it shifts into passing gear.

Now out of curiosity, does any one have a breakdown of minimum/maximum speed, full throttle, in each gear. Like 0 to 35, 1st gear; 35 to 70, second gear; 70 to ?, 3rd gear; and ? to 106 mph in 4th gear? Sure there is something out there in writing on this, not that I want to go that fast. Just trivial information, don't want any points on license.
  • Options
    yogeorgeyogeorge Member Posts: 1
    Hi all:
    First of all, O/D on is the default, will allow the trans to shift to O/D (4th gear) and generally get the best mileage. If you are driving on curvy roads, or hilly roads, and want the car to perform better and be more responsive, turn off the O/D. If you are on a freeway, in O/D, and punch the gas, the car will downshift into 2nd or 3rd anyway and the acceleration won't be worse except for a slight time lag involved in the trans shifting.

As for bike size, many current mountain and road bikes come in small/med/large sizes these days, because long seat posts and stems will indeed allow more adjustment from rider to rider. Generally, small sizes will fit riders from a lil under 5 feet to mebbe 5'4", medium for 5'4" to 5'10" or so, and large bikes for folks taller than that. If unsure, go for the smaller frame size lest you come off the seat with the wheels on hills and the center of the bike in a little valley--the clearance is useful at that time.

Finally, the selling dealer should be adjusting tire pressure (and checking all fluid levels, etc.) before a sale; suggesting that Ford is "conspiring" to inflate tires to 24 lbs is kind of naive--sort of like complaining that Ford set the heater control to hot and you bought the car in the summer. Are folks unable to check their own tire pressures any more?

As a road bicyclist, I'm used to filling tires about every 3 days with sewups....and I can check and fill my own car tires too.

George
  • Options
    thekatthekat Member Posts: 1
    Hello - I've had my Kona for a couple of weeks now. Have any of you had problems with the roof rack damaging the hatch door when opened? The plastic farings were scraping the paint. The dealer has readjusted the hatch door and there does not appear to be any water leakage at this point.

Also, has anyone else had a problem shifting into 1st from neutral (manual)? Dealer wants me to work with it a few thousand miles (5) before doing anything drastic.

Kona is the silver, love all the 'bells & whistles'!
  • Options
    isnt it amazing given the size + length of the cruiser hood that it doesnt provide better protection? ive seen more cruisers in philly,bucks
    + jersey shore the past two weeks than zx3 all year.have you visited ivyland recently?im only a short walk to that town.
  • Options
    kkankkan Member Posts: 18
    Hi Everyone,

Well I still don't have any news on VIN or build date, so I have decided to try improving my karma by passing on a cool feature I have read about in a focaljet forum. I have not seen this mentioned here and I don't have a car of my own to try this on so let me know how this works.

If you hold down the trip reset but when starting your car you can turn your trip readout into an analysis tool that can display several different codes. These codes are intended for the service technician but in my opinion if my car does it I want to know how to use it.

These displays have allot of different feature: digital gas gauge, tack, lamp test, dampening factors. and many more. If you have any questions please look to the focaljet forums and there is a link to a mustang site, I assume that the poster knows that the codes are the same for the focus as they are for the mustang.
This discussion has been closed.