Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura Integra - (All years/styles)

1282930313234»

Comments

• i had a similar problem with my 92 gs. sometimes it wouldn't start at all, other times i used a jump box and gave the starter a little tap with a mallet and it would kick right on. the starter was replaced twice within a year and i kept having the same problem. when i eventually took it to a reputable mechanic they said it might be a bad ignition coil which is tough to diagnose because it could give you a good reading at one temparature then test bad at another. i went ahead and got a new one off of ebay for $18 and with new plugs, wires, cap and rotor i've had no problems. i would test the coil when it's hot and also maybe the ICM. hope this helps.
  • cisco19cisco19 Posts: 2
    My name is Francisco Lopez and I am looking for a used 2000 Acura Integra with Automatic Transmission, either a coupe or sedan, to buy it at a fair and reasonable price. The car must be in good condition and running condition. So if you happen to have or know someone who has a used 2000 Acura Integra with Automatic Transmission and is in good running condition please get in contact with me as soon as possible.
  • shr30shr30 Posts: 15
    Francisco,
    I am interested in hearing more on your needs/ideas for the integra - let me know.
    I have a 2000 auto in great shape, but would like to hear more of what it might lead to.
    SR
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,910
    The CarSpace forums cannot be used to buy or sell items and postings that offer cars for sale or are looking for cars to buy will be removed

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Mine have been $968 per year for a 98 Integra LS sedan w/automatic. I live in SE PA, in the Philly suburbs, therefore your premium may vary.

To answer your second question the costs would be higher than those for a Corolla or Civic, about on par with the Accord but probably lower than those for a Maxima.
  • I need a wheel center cap for my 90 GS Integra. It is a 14 inch factory wheel called "Torque Star". The cap is 6 3/4 inches wide in front and the back has a ring on the inside of the clips and it measures 6 1/2 inches from side to side inside the ring. Having a tough time finding it especially for a 14 inch with 4 lugs wheel.
  • r_kr_k Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am new to this forum and looking to buy 1997 Acura Integra LS 4dr (114k on it); the deal I am getting it is $4800; I need help with the following:

- Do you think it's a good deal? :)
    - Are Acuras known for long innings i.e. over 200k?
    - Is there anything to negotiate on Acura Integra 1997/any known problems in the car? :(
    - My need is basically a car for daily commute, put really around 70+ miles daily. ;)
    Need your help to answer the above. Looking forward to your help!

Thanks
    RK
  • nipponnippon Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    Twenty years ago, Michael J. Fox said "Kakko-INTEGRA" !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6t-vK7Giw&feature=related
  • car_lovecar_love Posts: 27
    I paid about 1200 a year for a 98 GSR

Bought an Accord and was only paying 900 A year.
  • My poor little car was backed into recently. The hood and bumper have been crumpled; one of the headlight housing was also crumpled, but the light and the motor still work. I want it all repaired. I love my car; it has over 240K miles and runs like a top, even after the accident. A concern of mine is that my insurance company may declare the car to be totaled. What amount of money can I expect if it is declared totaled?
  • yes, you will only get blue book value at most, maybe not enough to cover all the repairs. nice to hear there are acuras out there with more miles than mine (i have a '93 GS).
This discussion has been closed.