Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking at purchasing an Escape

2»

Comments

• colero1colero1 Posts: 2
    Oops! Just a little disgruntled over my rotten Ford! I hope this person steered clear of a crappy product. If not they probably figured out the mistake and unloaded it by now...
  • bj02176bj02176 Posts: 115
    I agree, 2010 Escape, crap compared to my 2005 Escape.

Traded!!!!
  • hackattack5hackattack5 Posts: 315
    edited April 2011
    Nope I have 3 Fords in my garage. 1996 Mustang 200,000 miles runs like a scalded dog. 2010 Fusion 20,000 miles no problems and I have a 2011 Escape 7000 miles averaging 28MPG runs like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. You can Bash Ford all you want but I am going to guess that you did get a bad one but all manufactures have this issue. Good luck to you in whatever you replaced your Escape with.
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,013
    "Have you held off on a car purchase because you're waiting for a better deal? Or did you go ahead and buy because you assume car prices could just rise even further this summer? An Associated Press reporter would like to talk with you. Please send your contact information to Aaron Lewis at pr@edmunds.com."

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• kqqlkatkqqlkat Posts: 2
    Hello Auburnnette, yes every car seems to have some problems. Its just choose one that has the least. Today I bought a Ford Escape and it is my first SUV. My last 3 cars were Toyotas (one every 10 years till this last piece of ............) Never again on Toyota. I have been researching and driving vehicles for over 2 months and have always come back to this car. I just had a sigh of AHHHHHHHHHHH driving it home today. Hope you fall in love with it just as I did.
2»