Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Kia Soul Lease Questions

Comments

• chadecoenchadecoen Posts: 13
    Hello,

Does anyone have the current numbers and incentive for the soul+? Am trying to see what a 36 month with 15K/year looks like.

Thanks,
    Chad
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome Chad. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Soul 1.6L with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00118 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $500 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Ahhh, I see that you're interested in the Soul +, Chad. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Soul 2.0L + with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00118 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • ks10596ks10596 Posts: 18
    Can I get the money factor and residual % for both the kia soul base and hyundai elantra sedan base for 36 mo/12,000 miles? Thanks in advance.
    Sure ks10596. Kia Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Soul base with 12,000 miles per year are .00151 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Elantra GLS with an automatic transmission are .00127 and 58%.

There's a $500 cash incentive on leases of the 2012 Soul and $1,000 on leases of the 2012 Elantra.

Car_man
    Host
  • ks10596ks10596 Posts: 18
    Thanks Car_man!
  • Hi Car_man,

My wife and I are strongly considering leasing a 2012 Soul "Plus" with the audio package (approx. $19,500), and we have a couple of questions.

1. what are the details of the current lease (particularly the money factor and residual for 15k miles)

2. While I'll make use of the Edmunds calculators, I'd like to get your opinion of leasing a Soul, and particularly in light of what seems like tight supply

Thanks very much for this forum and the valuable help you provide us all.

Phil
    Hi Phil. Kia Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Soul Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00081 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Kia is providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Kia's lease program on the Soul isn't bad. I would't have any problem with getting one right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • 02whttrib02whttrib Posts: 39
    edited October 2012
    Hello Car_man, do you have the current lease numbers on a 13 Soul Exclaim with premium package? I'm in the market for one and was quoted a pathetic offer that had me walking out of the dealership with no further contact. They do have the EXACT vehicle that I want.

My offer: $3000.00 down
    36 months @ $378
    15,000 mls/ year
    MSRP $23300.00

This was a dune colored Soul that is VERY hard to find loaded up with options like I want.

Thank you so much,

Ray
  • Hi Ray. Kia Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Soul Exclaim with 15,000 miles per year are .00151 and 59%, for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you very much.
  • You're welcome 02whttrib.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi there. I was looking to obtain the current buy money factor and residulas for the 2013 Kia Soul. Can you help? thanks!
  • Hi mazdarecks7. Kia Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a base 2013 Soul 1.6L with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00176 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi All (Car_man),
    I made an "impulse buy" yesterday for a work car that will be vehicle wrapped - but I can still potentially get out (or weasel out) - I usually research the daylights out of things, but I got hit with gentle "high pressure" and my greed took over.
    New ! premiere, loaded, some other nickel and dime options i didn't want - essentially the sticker was about $23,104 + $775, i got them to drop the $4k plus they tried to add on as some sort of dealer installed crap - anyway, they claimed a money factor (which i didn't right down) but when multiplied by 2400 gave me i believe 2.34 % - they claimed a roughly 60% residual, and lease payments of $299/month + tax, $1,500 down, 12k/miles per year.
    did i do alright? i felt very blind at the dealership, and they used the blank piece of paper thing - never showing me actual invoice, etc.
    i don't know if there's dealer cash (i think $500 incentive), and they claimed the dealership had money left over from last month to put towards deals.
    Did i do alright or get ripped off? Thanks so much!
  • Hi iamgarygnu. Wow $4,000 in dealer add-ons. That would be enough to scare me away right off the bat ;). The money factor that you were quoted looks about right. Do you know what selling price you paid? That would make it much easier to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man. The $4,000 was a fantasy of theirs that I laughed in their face and had them disregard (they even had their tale between their legs) - anyway, we ultimately went forward, something like $24, 029 MSRP, less $500 rebate, I put down $1,500 (tax, tags, first month, donut fee), and I THINK they threw in $1k cash for capital reduction. My final monthly is $299/month including tax. I had been offered $316 elsewhere so I THINK I did alright - MF was something like .00096, with residual of 55% if i read the numbers correctly - i think i did alright.
    if not, well, too late :(
  • Hi Car Man,
    Please provide lease terms for minimum miles and minimum term for the base model Soul with manual transmission, Tier 1 credit. Thanks very much, TerryC
    Hi TerryC. Kia Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 Soul with manual transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00106 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • kstirtzkstirtz Posts: 2
    Just wondering what the current residual and money rates are for 2013 Kia Soul base model with auto transmission, 16" wheels and remote start>

Also, would those be similar for a Pus model with the same options and the 2.0 engine?

Thanks!