Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 Mazda CX-7

2»

Comments

• Besides rotation/balancing--would look at warped rotors. Would make sure the balancing was done correctly before going any further.
  • You let your transmission fluid go 100,000 miles, I'll change every 20, lets then take them both apart and compare wear/tear. I'll bet you will need a rebuild-- mine should last the life of the vehicle. Just a guess.
  • nace818nace818 Posts: 140
    yes I agree, I'm going back to the same shop tomorrow. Of course they will say the balance is correct.
  • If you had loose front end parts--it should "shake" at speeds less than 70 mph, especially when braking/cornering. Warped rotors should only cause vibration when braking--not steady driving--have the balance checked again!
  • I haven't gone through everyone's posts on these forums, but I have a question regarding the 2010 Mazda CX7, and I hope someone can answer my question. I test drove a 2010 CX7 Grand Touring today, and I was curious, when it comes to the Sirius Radio, does it display the artist and song somewhere of what's exactly playing? Unfortunately, the salesman wasn't too sure. So hopefully someone can help! Thanks!
  • caliche67caliche67 Posts: 27
    Yes, it does. You will see it in the Audio view of the GPS system (by depressing the INFO button on the steering wheel to scroll to the Audio view), and on the Audio screen next to the GPS display by hitting the Display and TEXT/ESN button on the Audio controls on the dash.
  • caliche67caliche67 Posts: 27
    I recently purchased a 2010 CX-7 GT AWD. Does anyone know if you can chose to turn the Navigation Display to the OFF position when you do not want to use it? I traded a 2008 CX-T GT AWD for this one, and I also still have a 2008 CX-9 GT AWD. The two 2008s (CX-7 & CX-9) have a "Display On/Off" option that allows for you to turn off/on the Nav display at your own leisure, but it seems that in the 2010 CX-7 the display is always ON as long as the car is running or the ignition switch is ON. Any tips? I've researched the manual but nothing. Sometimes when it is really dark outside you may just want to turn the display off (I know you can dim it too) to avoid the bright glare on your eyes. Thanks!
  • wwestwwest Posts: 10,706
    I keep the gps/nav DVD door "open" in my '01 F/awd RX300 and that does the job.
  • HELP! Does anyone know how to sync the contact list from an iPhone4 to a 2010 Mazda CX7 handsfree bluetooth?? The bluetooth isn't showing up in the navigation system menu. :confuse:
  • Hi..I live in Connecticut and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to drive the CX-7 on the snow? How did it handle?

Thanks..
  • fonefixerfonefixer Posts: 247
    Driving a cx-7 since October-2006 (AWD) with standard 18" all season tires in Minnesota weather. Absolutely no complaints about winter handling. Only stuck once--right in the bottom of my driveway after the plow went by and I tried to crash through. Got hung up underneath and once it was shoveled out--had no problems the rest of the winter.
  • Sorry, I should have mentioned I was looking for the FWD experience in the snow, not AWD..

Thanks...
2»