Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Equinox Downshift Problems

1235»

Comments

• librarylibrary Posts: 7
    I questioned today at a different dealership about the change in my mpg and what they would do about that after the ECM update at another dealer was done. The reply: well hot weather and getting gas at different gas stations can make that difference!! Really...2.6 miles difference from BEFORE the PCM update on the pinging? Don't buy into that sir! So 2 down and 1 MORE to go before 2500 miles and my 36,000 mile warranty will be expired.. Help if you've had a increase in your fuel economy on a Equinox 2010.........thank you..
  • Good morning Christina,

I am have a lot of the same issues as other customers are stating. I purchased a 2010 Equinox in July 2012. Since then, I had the transmission rebuilt, computer work down, and belts replaced - all to fix several problems. Problem is, I am still experiencing these same problems. I live in Wisconsin and my Equinox is currently in the shop trying to determine what is going on. It has been in the shop off and on for over 30 days now. I have had great customer service with the Chevy dealership. Can you please reach out to me to discuss. Thank you.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,003
    buck_hunter,
    We would be happy to check into this situation further with you. Please contact us via email at socialmedia@gm.com with more details (including your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN, and a summary of the situation as it stands today).
    Regards,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • Hello Sarah,

I sent you an email early last week and I have not received an acknowledgement yet. I wanted to make sure I sent it to the correct address. Thank you.
  • librarylibrary Posts: 7
    Good for you that a GM person has commented on this post and wants to HELP!
1235»