Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi S4 Lease Questions

Comments

• isles1isles1 Posts: 110
    So this is the current offer I negotiated for the setup I plan to order:

MSRP of $53,400 and a sales price of $50,562 ($836 over invoice) for:

8K254Y - S4 Premium Plus with 7-speed S-Tronic
    P5P5 - Ice Silver Metallic
    Q4Q - Eight-way power S Sport seats...
    N7N - Leather
    SU - Black with Lunar Silver Alcantara
    PDU - Sport Differential
    PQ6 - 19" 5-segment wheels with summer tires
    9VK - B&O Sound System
    Supercharged Badges

$500 deposit to order car. $820 for Audi Care. $695 bank fee. No document fee; no dealer set up fee. Only first month payment and DMV fees due at signing; $500 deposit will be applied to what is due at signing.

If ordered in October 2012, I can take advantage of the October 2012 lease programs -or- the programs in effect when I take delivery, which ever is the better program.

I have all of the above in writing from the dealership.

Comments? Thoughts? Anything sound fishy? I think it sounds like a pretty solid deal.
  • You're welcome isles1.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    edited November 2012
    These are the November 2012 numbers I was provided with. Perhaps Car_man can confirm.

2013 S4 Premium Plus with 12K miles per year:

36 months - MF .00105, Residual 56%
    39 months - MF .00125, Residual 54%
    42 months - MF .00125, Residual 52%

Audi Care adds 1% to the Residual %.
  • Greetings isles1. I can confirm that those numbers are indeed correct.

Car_man
    Host
    Placed factory order, locking in Nov. programs as worse case scenario:

MSRP of $53,400 and a sales price of $50,562 ($836 over invoice) for:

8K254Y - S4 Premium Plus with 7-speed S-Tronic
    P5P5 - Ice Silver Metallic
    SU - Black with Lunar Silver Alcantara
    PDU - Sport Differential
    PQ6 - 19" 5-segment wheels with summer tires
    9VK - B&O Sound System
    Supercharged Badges

ETA is mid-February 2013. Hoping the programs get a bit better like last winter.

Thanks for all the help Car_man!
  • Hi Car_Man

Can you post MF and residuals for 36 month 15K/year leases for both the S4 prestige and S4 premium plus?

thank you!!
  • You're very welcome isles1. Thanks for the update. That's a reasonable selling price on an ordered S4. Let us know what you think when it arrives.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jddssc121. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00105 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the '13 S4 Prestige are .00105 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 51
    edited November 2012
    thank you sir!

*PS - those are horrible :) Think I'm back to 335 shopping!
  • Did I get a good deal?

MSPR: $55,250
    36 Months
    10,000 miles
    Fees Rolled In: $2128

Monthly Payments: $658
    Need more info...

Premium Plus or Prestige? What was the sales price? Did you put any money down? Trade-in? What fees resulted in $2,128 being rolled into the payment? Sales tax in the payment? What was due at signing?
  • What are the December-2012 buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Premium Plus for 10K and 12K per month? Currently looking at .0014 and 53% quote on a 2013 over the wkend. Thanks.
  • Can anyone provide the December-2012 buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Premium Plus for 10K and 12K miles per month?
    Same as November 2012:

MF: .00105
    Residual: 57% for 10K, 56% for 12K

As always, I defer to Car_man to confirm my information.
  • Hello twinturbo07. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00105 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • I can antgonz. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00105 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    I really appreciate all your help in all of the leases I have committed to in the past. Unfortunately I did not accept the final offer for my most recent deal I was presented at the end of December on a 2013 S4. I will post more information in the near future on the final offer I had on an S4 that took a couple of weeks worth of negotiating. I declined the offer because they were hiding fees and did not show the Audi loyalty bonus in the final numbers of the lease. In the end the dealer and I could not come to terms and their offers seemed to hide fees and gave me the impression that they were attempting to increase their profit unfairly on my behalf.
    I am a long time user of edmunds and really appreciate your assistance.

Antgonz
  • Thanks for the update Antgonz. I'm sorry that the dealer was playing games with you. Let me know when you're in the market for something else and I'll be happy to help you out again.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man:

When the January numbers are released this week, would you mind posting the buy rate MF and residuals for 36 months / 12K miles and 42 months / 12K miles for 2013 S4 Premium Plus.

Thank you!
  • graphicguygraphicguy SW OhioPosts: 7,099
    ant.....just a little tip (OK suggestion). Why not put your own spreadsheet together with all fees, payments, lease terms you want. Present it to the dealer and tell them you will make the deal on their car using your spreadsheet.

BTW....I've done that before on purchases, not leases. It works well. If they don't accept my terms, I move on to the next dealer.

In truth, you should let the dealer know the terms and pricing they have to hit to get your business.

Leases are more complex as there are bank fees, acquisition fees, disposition fees, mileage overage fees, etc that don't exist with a purchase. It can be a bit confusing if you're not used to negotiating a lease.
This discussion has been closed.