Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi S4 Lease Questions

Comments

• isles1isles1 Posts: 110
    You are going to pay for the AudiCare one way or the other. $800 - $880 (which is full MSRP) is the typical range...not worth haggling over. Ask to have AudiCare "thrown in" AFTER you get to the bottom of the sales price before incentives....BUT

Those who report getting AudiCare for free typically pay for it via the types of fees we've been talking about crossing out. I would not hesitate to pay for it, especially on a 42 month lease with an S Tronic (the 35K fluid change service alone is close to $400 a la carte). Because it adds 1% to the residual, depending on MSRP, AudiCare only ends up costing about $350 over the term of the lease.

For a 2013 on the lot at this juncture, I'd be aiming for a sales price of invoice to $500 over invoice BEFORE the incentives. You can calculate invoice here on Edmunds.com. Unless you love it and it is exactly what you want and are therefore willing to pay more than that, just be ready to walk away. You'd be surprised how that can turn the tables.
  • It seems right about the Audicare...maybe they are padding the bill with those fees regarding the Audicare, I will just need them to clarify with those include if not then I will definitely get the Audicare but will ask have it thrown in after I get to the sales price.

Also, the car I am getting is manual...sorry forgot to mention that before in the first post. I understand how expensive it can be to fix these german engineered cars without the Audicare. So unfortunate how they get us to pay for this unlike BMW which is automatically free though I'm sure within the fees it really isn't.

The car was not built to order but when my dealer was researching one for me, there were really no manuals available. Fortunately for me, there was one ESB coming in on the ship to the states that they were able to get for me, but nevertheless there are still some pricing to work out. I will find out that additional information so you can give me a full opinion. Thanks.
  • Also, I was reading through your post and I noticed that I will most likely keep the same plates as I currently have so the M.V. fees should be less...correct?
  • I would like to know what is the Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year for consumers who qualify for top credit tier.

I know the most recent numbers which were in effect until 4/2/13 were .00068 and 56% and curious to know if these have since been updated. Thank you.
  • afadeevafadeev Posts: 3
    Just walked out of an Audi dealer in NJ and I was quoted the same lease rates for 36m 10K/year: MF = 0.00068 (1.63% APR) and 56% residual value.

The low residual is killing the lease comparison with 335ix, whereby S4 comes out $49/month more expensive ($512 for 335iX @MSRP - loyalty vs. $561 for S4 assuming invoice +500 negotiated price for my options).

S4 is quicker and more fun, though.

*sigh*
  • The low residual is because Audi doesn't subsidize their leases like BMW does. this will result in a more realistic buyout at the end of your term.

So, if you have any intention of exercising your purchase option with the S4 then it is worth it.. also keep in mind that your S4 may be worth more than the buyout, giving you actual equity in the vehicle that you can sell to a dealer or trade in on something else.

Also, consider MSDs to get your payment lower, although I think Audi might bottom out at .0005... but thats still $10/mo or so in savings.
  • badbaddogbadbaddog Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Lease on a 2013 S4 Premium Plus:
    Manual
    Phantom Black
    Black/black Alcantara
    Carbon Atlas Inlay
    B&O
    Sports Dif
    MMI Nav Plus
    Advanced key
    Audi Care

15K miles yr / 36 months
    $675/mo + $2,900 out of pocket

Thanks in advance !!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go flamingo4. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Sedan Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00068 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

As you can see, this is the same as the numbers were in March.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • isles1isles1 Posts: 110
    Not enough information. Read the last few pages of this thread to see info needed.

Basics:

Sales price (not MSRP/sticker) BEFORE tax, trade, incentives, AudiCare
    What does out of pocket cover (e.g. down payment, fees)? Ask the dealer to break these down.
    Quoted Money Factor and Residual
    Payment includes sales tax? Regardless, what state are you in?
  • MSRP 55,170
    SALES PRICE 51,000
    RESIDUAL 29,178
    MF .00068

OUT OF POCKET OF 2,900 =
    1,090 ACQ, TITLE, REG, DOCUMENT FEES
    1,810 SALES TAX

STATE IS NJ
  • jim1969jim1969 Posts: 62
    Is there a difference for 36 mo/ 15,000 per year?
  • I ended up picking up the 2013 S4 lease and I just wanted give my lease details

Options:
    Estoril Blue Crystal
    6 spd manual
    Black/Silver - Fine Nappa Leather
    Advanced Key
    MMI Navigation
    B&O sound system
    19" five segment spoke wheels
    Alu-optic supercharge badges and stone guards
    Sport diff
    Carbon atlas inlays
    Audi Car
    Wheel & Tire Package

Lease Details:
    MSRP: $58,420
    Sales price: $55735.20
    Incentives/Rebates: $2,750
    Out of Pocket: $3,326 (down payment: $1,000 taxes and fees: $2,326)
    Audi care: $880
    Wheel & Tire Pkg: $1,420
    Term: 42 months
    MF: .00088
    State: NY

Lease payment: $730

Also, just wanted to say the car is amazing and looks great. The exterior and interior are definitely going to keep me busy on keeping clean. Great car

Thanks
  • Nice specs! Is that for 15k miles/year?
  • Thanks and no...its only 12k miles/year.
    Hey jim1969. The money factor for a lease with 15,000 miles per year, but the residual value would be 3% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome jim1969.

Car_man
    Host
  • noahsdadnoahsdad Posts: 17
    i have been shopping leases on an S4 for my wife.

i have negotiated deals at three dealers, but for some reason on car stands out.

MSRP 58595
    Sales price 53000 (more about that in a bit)
    includes audicare thrown in

36 month lease 10k/yr.. I had requested buy rate on my initial offer of 54500, but the Stealer held at 1% mark up to MF .0011, but agreed to cut the sale price to 53000 and included audi care. Normally wouldnt agree to this but the 9.5% discount makes me consider this.

When plug in the numbers to any of my three lease calculators, i come up with the following monthly:

639.50 a month excluding tax tags title/processing fees with no cap cost reduction

The dealer has quoted me 690/month plus TTT/processing..... I cant find the added 50/momth can anyone help.

I have used the same calculator for every car I've purchased in the last 10 years and its always spot on, where am i getting screwed...
  • mi7mi7 Posts: 31
    I need a set of eyes on this deal..something doesn't seem right:

MSRP 56,795 premium plus
    Sell price 53,116
    42 months
    12k miles
    $1,500 drive off

They are giving me $1,700 in incentive. Additionally I am rolling in $1,100 in negative equity.

Payment $699+tax

They said they are loosing $1500 on this deal but something doesn't seem right...
  • z4maudiomanz4maudioman Posts: 20
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please post the May lease residuals and money factors for a 2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus? I am looking for the 36 and 42 month rates at 10K miles/year.

Also, are there any incentives/programs being offered this month? Conquest, rebates, credits, etc?

Thank you for your help.
This discussion has been closed.