Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi S4 Lease Questions

Comments

• dfd3dfd3 Posts: 57
    Car_Man:

Trying to work a deal on a 2014 S4. I know it's a bit early but when you have the info could you provide the money factor and residual for a 2014 S4 Prestige, AudiCare included, 15K miles, 36 month term?

Much Appreciated!!
  • noahsdadnoahsdad Posts: 17
    2013 S4 prem plus stronic

msrp 58595
    Sell price 52000 (discount 11.26%) and Audicare
    36 month 10k lease.
    no cap cost reduction
    610 plus TTT/fees
    MF is not a buy rate but the discount more than offsets the 1% the dealer held. They held very firm, but in the end knocked off over 2000to offset the additional money factor. best of all the wife is happy
  • trey101trey101 Posts: 9
    Can you please explain how you received almost $7k off of MSRP? Did the car have miles, etc? Around here in NY you are lucky to get $2,500 off.
    I kept pushing them and had three dealers all between 4500 and 6800 off sticker each trying to sell. Cars with lesser discounts were at buy rate. This car, to offset the finance arm of the dealership holding a point, was discounted further on the sale price. Be firm. And educated, and don't be afraid to walk
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi z4maudioman. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S4 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00068 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00088 and 52%.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive for current owners of Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and BMW vehicles.

Audi is providing new option credits on certain S4s right now as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi dfd3. Audi has not published a lease program for the 2013 S4 yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

What do you mean by "Audi is providing new option credits on certain S4s right now as well."

Do you mean certain package options are discounted?

Thanks,
    Yes car_curious1, Audi is providing discounts on vehicles that dealers have in stock that have certain options. It cut the prices of these options or began providing them for free on any new vehicles that come from the factory from now on. These discounts theoretically should be reflected on some sort of additional window sticker on the vehicle, but definitely make sure that they are.

Car_man
    Host
  • jim1969jim1969 Posts: 62
    Can you list the discounted options?
  • m4mm4m Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I am currently looking into buying a new S4.
    I was looking at local dealer’s inventory (GA) but they didn't have what I'm looking for. Found one at FL dealer. Here is what they offered:
    Here is what they offered:

MSRP: $54,565
    2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus
    Lease on a 2013 S4 Premium Plus:
    6 MT
    Carbon Atlas Inlay
    Sports Dif
    MMI Nav Plus
    Advanced key
    19" Wheels pkg
    Stone guards & sprcharge badges
    All-wearther mats, trunk liner

Sale price: $51,836
    Taxes: $3152.10
    Dealer Fee: $699
    Total price: $56,117.05

0 down/36 months/10K: $800.24

I appreciate any inputs! Thank you
    got to say that doesn't sound like such a great deal on that car. See my above posts about my recent deal on an S4 Stronic. you got 5% off. Without knowing the MF, its hard to say. seems based on my quick calcs with the taxes and fees capped its a bit high
  • isles1isles1 Posts: 110
    Do not pay dealer fee of $699; there is no basis for it.

You should be getting a $550 credit for the advanced key option which is now standard on 2014 models.

You need to know the money factor being used to calculate your payment. Ask the salesperson.

Your sales price looks to be about $750 over invoice...with 2014 deliveries less than 6 weeks away, I'd hope one could do better than that. This car becomes a leftover very soon.
    Here is I got more another quote with all the details, but it does not seem like any better deal:
    MSRP $$56,165

Sale price: $54,665 (including shipping the car here)

Residual: 49%

MF: .00138

Taxes (6.5%): $3,591.57

Dealer fee $589.99

Tag/Registration fee $42

0 down/36 months/10K: $838 a month (first month’s payment due at signing, all fees are in.)

I appreciate any recommendations!
    edited May 2013
    I got over 11% off a month ago, and now the 2014s are coming fast, Got to figure the dealers are sitting on alot of metal. I'd would tell them what you are willing to pay, an that you will not lease a car at a marked up buy rate. They are marking the MF up an evuivalent of 1.68%. That's insanity. There are MANY dealers that will lease at buy rate. and if they mark it up, then do as I did, and walk away until they knock more off the sell price. And unless things changed alot in three weeks, the AFS residual is 56% (stronic) and 57% with audi care. 49%? really...cant be

sometime I think I should go into business negotiating this stuff for people.
    so what offer would you make on following car?:
    MSRP: $54,565
    Lease on a 6 MT 2013 S4 Premium Plus:

Sale price: ~$ 49.000 (based on % off you got)

Residual:

MF:
  • isles1isles1 Posts: 110
    Why is sales tax apparently being calculated off the sales price? Sales tax should be on the lease payments only.

Residual is WAY off. Dealer cannot/should not be able to adjust residuals EXCEPT if adding AudiCare (+1%).

What is the cost to ship the car...have that fee broken out. If you choose to ship rather than pick up, confirm "ship" means via truck, not someone driving it to your location.

As stated above, money factor is being padded. Insist on the buy rate, which I believe is still .00068 for 36 month leases on 2013 S4s.

At the end of the model year, I'd shoot for $1K under invoice, so offer $2K under. 6MTs are not easy to find, and if the dealer knows that is what you want, you may have sealed your fate. You can also start focusing on what the car does not have, like B&O sound, whether you really want it or not.
    Thank you isle1! Appreciate your input - good catch, it does not have a B&O, at this time Im more concentrating on how much I could off MSRP on ’13 models, MF and rate.
    As far sales tax - We will no longer pay sales tax on the monthly payment as well as the ad valorem tax which discontinued in GA since March.
    We are now paying 6.5% for the so called "Title Tax". So I have option to roll it into the monthly payment or chose to pay it upfront and be done with it.
    So I will shoot for sale price of 49K, MF .0068 and include AudiCare in it...
    we'll see
    I agree with the above. I negotiate by email only. No emotions. No face to face. I only make phone contact after the deal is agreed upon, and only show up in dealer to sign the lease. I would push very hard too. no none is going to offer you a deal, you have to push for and make your own deal. Happy buying
  • klc3757klc3757 Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    All,
    I'm considering 2013 s4 with the following:
    - 10k miles / year
    - 3 year lease
    - audi care

What's the latest MF and residual % for this car?

I'm also considering a5 and s5. Do they same the same rate?

So far dealers have been hesitant to provide the lease rates despite my specific request to provide detailed numbers. Not to mention that in Illinois we have to pay sales tax on the entire sale (not just depreciation) . So now I still have problems getting my spreadsheet to match what the dealers provide.

Thanks so much for your help. You guys are taking some of my anxiety of leasing the first time out.
  • waldrondigitalwaldrondigital Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    Wanted to share, for anyone interested:

Dealer: Santa Monica Audi, Santa Monica, CA

Audi S4 Premium Plus
    Black Phantom Pearl
    MMI + Nav
    Sport Differential
    Sportronic Auto
    Heated Seats
    19" 5 Spoke Rims
    Audi Key
    Nappa Black/Magma Red Leather
    Carbon Atlas Inserts

Sticker: $56,315.00
    Negotiated Price: $51,336.80
    Including Audi Care and Term Care + $695 acq fee: $53,738.80
    MF: 0.00088
    Residual: 50%

42 Month Lease
    10K per year
    Audi Care - $880
    Audi Term Care - $717

Cap cost reduction: $4,428.94
    Above includes all fees, $2428 trade in allowance, $1k Cash, $1k loyalty rebate
    Total financed: $50,704.74

Payment: $651.06
This discussion has been closed.