Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac Grand Prix AC/Heater Fan issue

13»

Comments

• jpnortheyjpnorthey Posts: 1
    Just signed up today to give a possible answer to your question and one from 09 ac/heater not working along with rear window defrost and auto on night time headlights not working. Had same issue with my 2000 GP started in the last month. After reading about it maybe being the ignition switch went out this morn and sprayed electrical contact cleaner into the key hole. Everything appears to be working fine again ...ac/heater fan, rear defrost, cant tell about headlights as its still day time but guessing they also work. A cheap fix to try before going any deeper into this problem . Hope this helps any one looking up this problem
    Jim
  • Hello all,

I have a similar problem and hope to get some help. When I turn on the fan my ac switch/ button automatically comes on but when I press the button it wont turn off. I would like to be able to get heat now that it's getting cold. Any ideas, help and suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.
  • I have a Pontiac grand prix 01 supercharger. When I turn my car my car is automatic so basically my head lights turn on by itself. But...when I turn on my AC/Heater both my headlights and AC/Heaters turn off...So what I have to do is turn on headlights only by hand but my AC/Heater still doesn't want to turn on...What is wrong my car.?
13»