It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
2006 Denali XL, what service to do at 50K, transmission?
1) Transmission, I have read a ton of stories on flushing being risky. I am certain I want the filter changed. The oil is not burnt, but I want the filter changed. What should this cost?
2) Transfer case, and front and rear differential flui changed. What should this cost?
3) Bleed brakes? I think this is good, what would this cost?
4) Fuel filter
5) Do I need to do anything preventative on the power steering?
6) Radiator? Should this be flushed?