It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Mazda CX-9 Performance enhancing chips
• Add 50+ Horsepower
• Add 50+ Torque
• Save 3-6+ MPG
• Faster 0-60 Time
• Improved mid-range power
• More power for towing
• Smoother Shifting
• Smoother IDLE
• Reduced overall engine stress
• Up to 40% Quicker Throttle Response time
• Pays for itself with gas savings
• Improved Top End Power
• Improves your 1/4 Mile Times
• Improves your 1/8 Mile Times
• Less and fewer oil changes due to a more efficient tune
• Prolongs your engine life due to a more efficient tune
• Will actually HELP your vehicle to pass emissions or SMOG testing
• Improved Low end Torque
now this sure sounds like its too good to be true and ya gotta wonder if it's so EZ to just put a chip in that gives you that much better MPG AND HP and all these other bells n whistles, why Mazda (or ANY of the makers) doesn't have the smarts to do it themselves from the git go? AND SLR says it also doesn't affect/void warranty (which I find hard to believe).
So, basic questions (in no particular order of preference)...
1. does this (these devices) actually work?
2. do they deliver on their marketing claims?
3. what does the dealer/MazdaUSA think about it IF they have to do warranty work that may be computer or engine related?
any other general observations/comments?