Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Lumina

1353637383941»

Comments

• I have got a 1990 chevy lumina with 3.1 engine I just pick it up and now it doesnt wont to turn over it sound like it not getting the fuel. I replace the fuel filter today.
  • It the switch on the break pedal. if you have 3 wire that will come on top
  • My car was driving fine, then just wouldn't go. The engine revs up, but will not go into ANY gear. I do have a small transmission fluid leak, I am going to try and make sure that is not the problem. I was just wondering if anyone has any other ideas it could be if the fluid does not fix the problem?
  • it ur transmission the band is wore out in the transmission
  • lovesmistlovesmist Posts: 1
    My rear view mirror detached from the windshield the other day. I bought a kit to reattach it... but I can't figure out how to get the metal plate off the base. I can't find a button or screw or any way to get it to move past the lip that it has to slide across. Can anyone explain how to do this, please. Thanks!
  • woodyonewoodyone Posts: 8
    We were stopped at a red light. The light changed and we started to move however the RPM'S increased dramatically compared to what it usually does. The noise coming home was like a whining noise. This is not the first time. Could this be transmission related?
    Woody
  • cj9113cj9113 Posts: 3
    I own a 95 lumina and the voltage light all of the sudden came on. checked the battery and the battery is fully charged. could it be the alternator that is going. need help
  • I have a 1990 Lumina Euro and it has 196,000 miles on it and I haven't had any problems with the gasket.
  • I have been having the same problems with my 2000 lumina and no one i talk to seems to know whats the deal with it i have been told several things could be the problem what ended up being the fix for yours? if i may ask
  • I have a 1997 Chevy Lumina. All my light's work fine except for some reason when i turn on the left turn signal my right brake light goes off. When i do the oppisite side everything work's good. This is the only light problem i have. All the wiring and connector's are good. Any body got any idea's
  • jpfjpf Posts: 496
    Old post, anyway the glue dries very quickly. I wouldn't bother detaching it. Simply apply the glue to the base of the mirror and the spot on the windshield and apply some pressure while holding it in place. It dries in a few minutes. Good luck.
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.