Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Terrain Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi car_man,
    I would also like to know the GMC Terrain January residual and money factors for 24 and 36 months, 12,000 miles.
    And, are there any additional Ally/GM incentives?
    Thank You.
    Augusto
  • Hi car_man, thinking of potentially a terrain Denali, can you tell me the January money factor and residuals for 24 and 36 months, 12k miles on the 2013 terrain Denali? Thanks for your help!
  • Last week saw the offer of 2995 down for 199 month. This weekend I saw 2595 down for 199 a month. Why the difference? I guess I am going to hit the dealership up for the difference tomorrow. Also why/how does Ally add 2500 to the residual to buy at lease end? I asked if that was negotiable and the finance manager said no. Is there any worth to purchasing the Ally Smart Leae Protection Plan for 600.

Thanks
  • Here you go stevep5. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 GMC Terrain AWD SLE-2 with 12,000 miles per year are 3.84% and 71%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.14% and 60%.

GM is providing a $1,100 cash incentive on 24- and $1,650 on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

This truck's residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Augusto. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey beancounterny. The lease program for the Denali trim level is exactly the same as the program info that I posted above.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you Car_man. I also have a $2,000 GM card bonus reward, so I should be able to get a very good deal on a lease.
  • fatofato Posts: 3
    It's GMC's smallest vehicle, and it effectively replaced the old Envoy SUV. With the Terrain, GMC has taken on some of the best-selling compact and mid-size crossovers, seeking customers that want a fuel-efficient alternative to traditional truck-like SUVs.
  • Car Man,

Considering 36 months 12k per year lease on SLT1 w/ V6, sunroof, 18 inch wheels & power liftgate MSRP 33,700 dealer quote price of 31,705 $500 down with $379 per month

How does this sound?
  • Fyi....We leased the 13 terrain for 233 a month about 3weeks ago and just got called back to the dealership because Ally dropped the 2500.00 residual fee. That was nice.
  • Car Man, do you know the February rates and residual for 10K miles on the 39 month lease they are now advertising. Also, based on what I am reading, should I be asking if there is a difference in the Ally lease vs. US Bank? Dealer is quoting US Bank now. Thanks.
  • You're very welcome stevep5.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi rcf2129fan. After figuring in the $1,650 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of this truck, you are being given a $1,830 dealer discount. That probably puts you at right around dealer invoice, which is a very good deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello mbmanh. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 GMC Terrain with 10,000 miles per year are 2.14% and 59%.

The lease rate for a deal through US Bank would be slightly lower at 2.04%.

There is a $1,650 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • egret33egret33 Posts: 1
    Car Man, Can you please post May residual, rate, acquisition fee and lease incentives for '13 Denali FWD V6? 12k miles and 36mos..also 10k miles. Getting variations in quotes in TX. thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Absolutely egret33. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GMC Terrain Denali FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.14% and 60%.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,650 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • mratymraty Posts: 1
    Car_Man,
    Can you please post the June numbers for a 2013 Terrain Denali FWD V6? Looking at 36months x 12k miles.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Certainly mraty. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GMC Terrain Denali FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.14% and 60%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,650 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • azaniolazaniol Posts: 1
    Car_Man

Looking to lease SLT 1 for 39 months at 12k miles/yr. With 2000 down, they are saying my payments will be $250/month (taxes included). How does this deal sound?
  • mrmark77mrmark77 Posts: 2
    Car_man,

Do you have the JULY Lease Rates for 2013 Terrain Denali AWD? If so, are they different for an SLT2? Lastly, I need 15,000 miles a year, what will that do?

Thanks car_man!