Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





GMC Terrain Lease Questions

1235

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @chad2014 said: Is April staying the same or changing on residual, rate, and lease cash?

    We don't have the April numbers just yet, so am unable to answer.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • chad2014chad2014 Posts: 14
    Any updates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,368

    @chad2014 said: 2014 Terrain SLT2 AWD Residual, Rate, and Lease Cash? 36mo, 10K/yr lease.

    2.15% MF and 60% residual. $1325 lease cash. Subtract 2% from residual for 39 months.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • brianf1997brianf1997 Posts: 23

    kyfdx, is it the same money factor / residual for the same terms of an SLT1 trim?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @brianf1997 said: kyfdx, is it the same money factor / residual for the same terms of an SLT1 trim?

    Yes it is.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • wahoonkswahoonks Omaha, NEPosts: 5

    Terrain Denali $41,670 MSRP. Offer of $454.64 + $25.01 = $479.65. 36mo/12K. Too high?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @wahoonks said: Terrain Denali $41,670 MSRP. Offer of $454.64 + $25.01 = $479.65. 36mo/12K. Too high?

    Can't tell you ... what is the selling price? Any money down? Trade in?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • wahoonkswahoonks Omaha, NEPosts: 5

    Sorry for the lack of info. $38,392 sales price, $0 down, no trade.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @wahoonks said: Sorry for the lack of info. $38,392 sales price, $0 down, no trade.

    Using your provided MSRP and selling price with the MF of 2.15% and residual of 59%, I get a pre-tax payment of $439.57 for 36 months.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • wahoonkswahoonks Omaha, NEPosts: 5

    Thanks so much for your help, Michaell.

  • rocketman18rocketman18 Posts: 13

    FYI:- Just Picked up a GMC Terrain SLT MSRP $31200, 2k down 288/month.10k/yr

  • clyde22clyde22 Posts: 4

    For SLT-1 FWD 36/12 lease what is the residual and money factor. I see the SLT-1 AWD 36/10 numbers posted already but figured AWD has higher residual than FWD. Thank you in advance!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,368

    @clyde22 said: For SLT-1 FWD 36/12 lease what is the residual and money factor. I see the SLT-1 AWD 36/10 numbers posted already but figured AWD has higher residual than FWD. Thank you in advance!

    2.15% APR and 59% residual. $1325 lease cash.

    Same numbers as the AWD, this month.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • clyde22clyde22 Posts: 4

    Dealer is insisting that 36/12k lease for Terrain SLT-1 FWD is 2.35% and 59% in Indiana and not 2.15%.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @clyde22 said: Dealer is insisting that 36/12k lease for Terrain SLT-1 FWD is 2.35% and 59% in Indiana and not 2.15%.

    I just looked it up as well ... 2.15%. Either he's marking up the MF for more profit or he's not using Ally as the finance company. Ask him which it is.

    Might be time to call another GMC dealer....

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • clyde22clyde22 Posts: 4

    I figured as much. I will get the 2.15% or walk away. Thanks for your help.

  • chad2014chad2014 Posts: 14
    What are May numbers for terrain SLE 36/12k resifual, rate and lease cash? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,368

    @chad2014 said: What are May numbers for terrain SLE 36/12k resifual, rate and lease cash? Thanks

    1.42% APR and 57% residual. $1575 lease cash

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • slt1guyslt1guy Posts: 1
    For SLT-1 AWD 6-cyl 39/15k lease what is the residual and money factor. Any lease cash. Also is GM offering loyalty cash or conquest and if so how much on each? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,368

    @slt1guy said: For SLT-1 AWD 6-cyl 39/15k lease what is the residual and money factor. Any lease cash. Also is GM offering loyalty cash or conquest and if so how much on each? Thanks.

    1.9% APR and 55% residual. $1575 lease cash.

    I don't have the answer to your loyalty/conquest question.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hello, looking for residual, rate, money factor & lease cash on Both SLT and SLE Terrain for May. Does GMC even do 7500 miles (I don't even get close to that)? If not, 10,000 miles. Looking at 24 mo. and 30 mo. Also, don't know if there are differences in MF/Residual between 4 & 6 cyl and FWD/AWD. Trying to keep options open based on current inventory. Thanks in advance!!!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @firebirdgirl20 said: Hello, looking for residual, rate, money factor & lease cash on Both SLT and SLE Terrain for May. Does GMC even do 7500 miles (I don't even get close to that)? If not, 10,000 miles. Looking at 24 mo. and 30 mo. Also, don't know if there are differences in MF/Residual between 4 & 6 cyl and FWD/AWD. Trying to keep options open based on current inventory. Thanks in advance!!!!

    All models of Terrain have one set of numbers - 3.86% MF and 70% for 10K per year; $1575 lease cash.

    No 30 month or 7500 miles per year options.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • brianf1997brianf1997 Posts: 23

    Michaell - was that a typo above or is that correct - that the SLT Terrain is 3.86% APR and 70% for 10k? That residual sounds very high compared to what's stated on prior posts (closer to the 55-60% range)? I'm also looking at the SLT1 or SLT2 with 36 months/10k miles and want to be sure I'm calculating correctly. Please confirm, thx!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @brianf1997 said: Michaell - was that a typo above or is that correct - that the SLT Terrain is 3.86% APR and 70% for 10k? That residual sounds very high compared to what's stated on prior posts (closer to the 55-60% range)? I'm also looking at the SLT1 or SLT2 with 36 months/10k miles and want to be sure I'm calculating correctly. Please confirm, thx!

    60% for 36/10; 70% for 24/10.

    4.16% for 24mo. 1.95% for 36 mo.

    $1575 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • What are the numbers for June? I missed getting out in time for May. 24 month, 10k miles. TIA!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @firebirdgirl20 said: What are the numbers for June? I missed getting out in time for May. 24 month, 10k miles. TIA!

    3.33% and 70%. $1350 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • firebirdgirl20firebirdgirl20 Posts: 6
    edited June 12

    @Michaell said: 3.33% and 70%. $1350 lease cash.

    Thanks Michaell. Motortrend.com shows the 3.33, but with a residual of 67% for ally smartlease with $1325 lease cash. I want to make sure I go into the dealership with a fighting chance for the 70% and $1350. Is that with a different leasing company?

    I re-read it and they don't post mileage, so the 67% may be for 12k miles.... Just thought I would run by/confirm with you. Thanks again!!!!!

  • @michaell does GMC offer a money factor reduction for automatic payments on a lease? I know I received a .0001 MF reduction on my Mercedes lease about a year ago with auto pay (thanks to your advice on the edmunds forum!).

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @firebirdgirl20 said: Thanks Michaell. Motortrend.com shows the 3.33, but with a residual of 67% for ally smartlease with $1325 lease cash. I want to make sure I go into the dealership with a fighting chance for the 70% and $1350. Is that with a different leasing company?

    I re-read it and they don't post mileage, so the 67% may be for 12k miles.... Just thought I would run by/confirm with you. Thanks again!!!!!

    The numbers we have are from Ally. 70% is for 10k; subtract 1% for 12K miles.

    We don't have any GM numbers from other finance companies.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,860

    @firebirdgirl20 said: michaell does GMC offer a money factor reduction for automatic payments on a lease? I know I received a .0001 MF reduction on my Mercedes lease about a year ago with auto pay (thanks to your advice on the edmunds forum!).

    Only MB offers an autopay discount on the MF, to the best of my knowledge.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Sign In or Register to comment.