Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMC Terrain Lease Questions

12346»

Comments

• Ended up getting a lease for 2.74 MF and .69 residual through gmac instead of ally, which ends up being about $1.50 more per month, but I wasn't going to fight it since I spent 4 hours at the dealership already. Got an SLT with MSRP of $35k for $199/mo, 24 mo, 10k miles, with $2000 down to pay all tags, taxes, etc. overall pretty happy. Thanks @Michaell

• I think I meant GM financial instead of GMAC. Sale price of the car was $28,775 after rebates. Hopefully I did well...

@firebirdgirl20 said: Ended up getting a lease for 2.74 MF and .69 residual through gmac instead of ally, which ends up being about $1.50 more per month, but I wasn't going to fight it since I spent 4 hours at the dealership already. Got an SLT with MSRP of $35k for $199/mo, 24 mo, 10k miles, with $2000 down to pay all tags, taxes, etc. overall pretty happy. Thanks Michaell‌

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,733

Seems cheap for a $30K car. Congrats!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• flcarguy62flcarguy62 Posts: 19

Did you guys happen to get July numbers yet? Looking for the MF and Residual for Terrain Denali 39mo at 10K and 12K?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

@flcarguy62 said: Did you guys happen to get July numbers yet? Looking for the MF and Residual for Terrain Denali 39mo at 10K and 12K?

Yes (finally). 1.95% and 57% / 58% for 39/12 and 39/10. $1325 lease cash.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• tmaxwell24tmaxwell24 Posts: 1

The dealer gave me a call today and said I could trade in my 2012 lease for a 2014 lease. No down payment and a similar monthly payment. I'm currently paying $340/mo. 39 mo/12k miles. Looking at the deal Firebirdgirl posted above, it appears that I could get an even better deal than what I'm currently paying. Any advise to go about getting a better deal? Is it worth it to go into a new lease a year ahead of schedule?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,733

@tmaxwell24 said: The dealer gave me a call today and said I could trade in my 2012 lease for a 2014 lease. No down payment and a similar monthly payment. I'm currently paying $340/mo. 39 mo/12k miles. Looking at the deal Firebirdgirl posted above, it appears that I could get an even better deal than what I'm currently paying. Any advise to go about getting a better deal? Is it worth it to go into a new lease a year ahead of schedule?

What I like about getting out early? No worries about having to buy new tires, or other lease-end charges..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

12346»