Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sprinter Brake pedal falls away or soft

2»

Comments

• bigjay3bigjay3 Posts: 8

I forget to mention, last time I had all the wheels off I removed all anti squeal materal from rear of the pads, pads are straight, also power bleed, I now have 3/4 of a pedal but of course still fades BIG JOHN

HI GUYS, IVE SPOKE MY PEACE BUT I WANT TO LEAVE YOU WITH 1 THOUGHT, FIRST OF ALL THE MASTER CYLINDER IS TOO SMALL FOR A 6 PISTON SYSTEM, A LARGER DIAMETER WHOLD REALLY HELP THE PROBLEM , 2ND THE ROTORS ARE TOO THIN, EVEN THE FACTORY BULLETIN SAYS DO NOT CUT THE ROTORS, SO WERE STUCK, WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT SOME GUYS CLAIM THEY DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEIR BRAKES//??????????????? BIG JOHN

I want to thank the guy who said push all th pistons in with C clamps then checg the pedal, I tryed every thing else, will try this to see outcome, Big John

Hi Guys, Big John her, also JAY, my 2005 has had 4 master cylinders, Im attemping to replace master with a 2010 master, only problem, wish me luck and Ill let you know the results, I still think the master is the problem, JOHN

2»