Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Express/GMC Savana

1242526272830»

Comments

• gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,055
    ihatemy04frstr,
    What kind of information are you interested in? Please feel free to email me directly with your questions.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • I too have been replacing rotors reqularly on my 2008 < 10,000 miles and the brakes are like new.
    No reasonable or support from Chevy
  • i recently bought a 99 chevy express mark III converison van 100K and after having it for a few days i noticed a eledtrical problem my radio cuts off at a certien volume and my interior lights dont work when i turn on the dome light but the do when i open the door or use my remote to unlock the doors i have checked both fuse boxes and they are both good so im stumped as to what it could be anyideas
  • ivparkerivparker Posts: 1
    We have a 2006 Chevy Express that we bought used. The last row only has lap belts. We found someone on craigslist that has a 2000 Chevy Express that she says has all shoulder belts. I haven't sent my husband to go look at them as its a drive away from us so I wanted to see here if you thought they would be compatible. Could we putt 2000 Express seats into a 2006? Has there been any change on how seats are installed to make a difference? Thanks so much for your help.
  • newsie23newsie23 Posts: 17
    I believe the seat brackets changed after/in '03. I had wanted to use rear buckets from 01 or 02, and the attachment was different! It is likely the bench seat attachment also changed.
  • savana2savana2 Posts: 1
    you should be able to turn them off by tuning the headlight switch to the left like I can on my gmc van
  • I have a 2003 Express exteded cargo van. Has 88,000 miles on it. The check engine light is coming on only if I reach 70 mph. If I slow down light goes off. Does anybody have a guess or has gone through this with theirs. Thanks in advance for any help!!!
  • wikingerwikinger Posts: 6
    Hi, check ur transmissionoiltemprature!
    Check Transmissionoil! Change it, or refill to max!
  • tbb2tbb2 Posts: 3
    I do not have personal experience with this but have a recall of reading something about oil pump problems that occurred under load ... like when you are moving 70 MPH. Checking your engine and transmission oils and filters are the first step. If they are okay I would then look at what is needed to inspect the oil pump.
  • I am also looking for the same info did you have any luck thanks Paul