Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

T/C heater control problems

I have a 02 T/C, the heater is intermittent. Sometimes hot and sometimes it blows cool air. I talked to a dealership, they say the control head is probably not the problem.... any ideas?

Comments

• xwesxxwesx Fairbanks, AlaskaPosts: 8,282
    Have you checked your coolant level?
  • I have an 04 T&C, climate control. The controls do not change the outlet position???

Any ideas, or similar issues?
  • xwesxxwesx Fairbanks, AlaskaPosts: 8,282
    One of two things: Your controls are not working or (more likely) the actuator that controls the air flow is not working.
  • I have a need for two rear seats, (second Row), gray.
    Anyone know the year range that will fit, and if all Mopar mini vans will fit it.

I am in Tucson AZ if anyone has any.
  • HELP

Anyone know the year range and models that will interchange???

I would like to add the center row seats to my T&C, gray cloth not stow and go!

Jim
  • I have a 2002 t&c limited. I live in Sacramento,ca. and i have noticed that the a/c compressor has been staying on(there is a puddle of water where the evap. coil is loacated) even tho I am not asking for cooling with temp. outside in the fifty's. I can hear it turning on and off. I know that it comes on if I ask for defrost, but why would it come on when I am just calling for heating?
  • I live in Sacrament too and my T&C AC runs in the winter. All cars have been designed like this for many years when defrost is selected. I don't know if they use a humidity sensor or just assume a little AC will help get rid of water vapor.
  • srs_49srs_49 Posts: 1,394
    On some of the newer cars, when the AC comes on when the defrost is selected, the separate AC button usually lights up. I think if you then press this button, the AC will shut off even though you are calling for defrost.
  • I have a 05 t&c with infrared 3 zone auto temp. control.It only blows air from panel vents. Even though the knob shows floor or windshield. anyone run into this?