Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fiat 500

124»

Comments

• cmhj2000cmhj2000 Posts: 148
    Have found with our Pop the mileage is slightly better with premium but all in all not a big factor when figuring in cost per mile.

Most cars that are programed to run on varying fuel types will normally see a minor increase in mileage on higher grades of fuel.

Despite the overall cost per mile is about the same, we'll probably run mid grade most of the time.
  • Thanks to both of you who responded. If anyone else has relevant experiences, please chime in. FYI, I'm only looking at the 5-speed manual. I've never owned an automatic and don't plan to start now.
    One month later and the wife is still smiling. Hope that lasts :)

Lack of discussion could be a positive even though there are not a lot of these on the road here.

One thing I've noticed here and some of the euro boards is few complaints. Hope that lasts too.

Have had the 2013 500 Pop for over 2 months now with about 2K miles logged. No major issues to report but a minor one that might be important to some.

I've found the heater output in this vehicle in not up to par with my GM vehicles. It's not a show stopper for me or the wife but one that might be important to others.

Otherwise the vehicle has been performing well. It does run a bit better on midgrade than with regular and with a slight MPG gain as well. No noticeable change from mid grade to premium though. Looks like Poppie will get a diet of mid grade when available.

Anyone have any experience with a remote start kit on the 500 Pop? Many what I'm interested in is how well does it work after installation

124»