It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
It's Time to Play "WHO AM I"?
1. Give your mystery car a mystery name so that we can run 2-3 contests at once and we know which mystery we are referring to. e.g. "the unloved one".
2. Must be a CAR or a CAR-PERSON.
3. Get "real" when you do this. Not many people are going to know much about the 1910 American Moosejaw or Henry Ford's tailor.
4. Do it up like an autobiography. Have fun. e.g. "I was born in the time of the Great Depression, of humble origins, but ended up racing at Indianapolis." (and more if you wish to clarify if you are a car or a person).
5. Make it difficult, but not impossible.
I'll start off with what i hope is a fairly easy one.