Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A/C Unit Leaking Into Car on 2005 Caravan

mveemvee Posts: 4
I own a 2005 Dodge Caravan SXT 3.2L V6 that is leaking water into the car on the passenger side each time the A/C unit is run. In pulling up the passenger-side carpet and backing, the water seems to be coming from where the unit goes through the firewall. Any thoughts on this?

Also, I recently had the front roters and pads replaced and now the brakes make a chirping sound when the brakes are applied. Any thoughts?
·

Comments

• suppermomsuppermom Posts: 1
    have you gotten a resolve to your problem. I am having the same problem and not sure what it is. Thanks for any help you can give.
    ·
  • chtarltchtarlt Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan and have noticed the passenger side carpet is wet after driving with A/C on..Pretty sure not a leak from rain water etc. Have noticed a couple of posts about this a few years ago but no comments on fixes..any suggestions appreciated
    ·
  • reonreon Posts: 19
    The condensate drain line may plugged up. Try blowing air into the line that drains under the van, it's an open end rubber tube right under the passenger seat outside.
    ·