It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I hate my Traverse
My recommendations STAY AWAY.
I regret buying this vehicle every day. I have owned GM vehicles for 25 years and this is the last time I buy a American vehicle. From the Horrible deceptive business practices at the Dealer to having about 4000 miles on the vehicle what a POS!
Problems I experienced are as follows:
1) Less then 100 miles Transmission stumble and even with 3800 miles transmission feels like it slips on acceleration from 2nd to 3rd gear.
2) At a little over 4000 miles come out of store and ITS DEAD, WON'T START. So I look to make sure nothing was left on, check shifter then I say a pray and try again and it starts.
3) Temperature dash control FLUTTERS when going from Hot to cold.
4) at about 500 odometer reading Highway Miles I got 21 MPG
5) City/Highway MPG 12.4, WTF way below the so deceptive sticker 17 City and 24 Highway.
6) from new window shimmys.
7) 300 odom miles on vehicle my child left one interior light on for about 2.5 hours when I noticed it. This vehicle in the owners manual claims to have a battery back up system where after a few minutes it suppose to turn off the light automatically.
8) wipers click at bottom position when on full or delay.
Called GM Corporate Executive Office and Chevrolet with NO assistance, nothing but BS and they say Dealers are indepently owned and they GM can’t get involved, etc. I owned GM stock and lost money and at first I thought they should be bailed out but after this entire experience they should go under horrible vehicle, empty suit customer assistance,etc. I WILL NEVER BUY GM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!