Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura ZDX Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi vet60. I believe that the $2,000 dealer cash that Acura was providing on the 2011 and $4,000 on the 2010 ZDX are still available. Having said that, if dealers are short on supply I'm sure that they are going to try to get as much as they can for their remaining inventory right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hugo_StiglitzHugo_Stiglitz Posts: 130
    edited October 2011
    Saw a 2010 Advanced in white w/acura 20" Chrome wheels. MSRP is $56K plus the wheels. One of those Slowroom Statues with 100 miles on it. Is it unreasonable to expect a real deal on these? Every dealership seems to have at least one hanging around from '10 or '11. I'm looking for the whole deal to be under $40K (Adv pkg only) on a '10 leftoveroverover..,,,, :blush: :blush:
  • Hello,
    I'm in the market for a new Acura. I'm debating on the Acura TL SH-AWD /Tech or Acura ZDX /Tech. To me it boils down to price and payment and I think both are great vehicles. My question is, does the ZDX have any cash back incentives this month (November) compared to the previous posts on this forum? Does anyone know the residuals and money factor for the ZDX? Thanks!
  • Hello dfwcarguy. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 ZDX Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00054 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Acura is currently providing $2,000 dealer cash on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • $2,000 on a car they can't give away. LOL AKA Showroom statues as a salesman friend called the ZDX. My local dealer still had untitled 2010's on the lot till last week.
  • mirsatanmirsatan Posts: 1
    Hi Car man,

I am considering a 2012 ZDX with tech package. What are current money factor and residual value for 36 months/ 10000 miles a year lease? Appreciate your help.
  • I'd like to see the same for a 2012 zdx advanced 12,000/yr 0 down

I don't think I'd buy one as they don't seem to be able to give them away.
    Here's the information that you are looking for, mirsatan.

Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 ZDX Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00016 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mlevinedc3. Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 ZDX Advance with 12,000 miles per year are .00016 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • So let's say with options the MSRP is about $60K...

What would be a good lease price for 36 mo 12K/yr? (especially knowing this car has such a poor re-sale value and they hardly sell but a couple thousand units a year.)
    Hi mlevinedc3. I need both a selling price and the MSRP to calculate a payment for you, or at least the MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find that data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hugo_StiglitzHugo_Stiglitz Posts: 130
    Inv $53,241

MSRP $57,565

TMV $52,895

thanks Mark
    No problem Mark. Thanks for the additional information.

OK, according to my calculations if you were to lease a 2012 Acura ZDX Tech that has an MSRP of $57,565 and a selling price of $51,741 ($500 over dealer invoice minus the available $2,000 dealer cash) though Honda Finance right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $651.

Car_man
    Host
2»