Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Mustang 06, worst year ever? *PLEASE READ!!! BEWARE FORD MOTOR CO. !!!

2»

Comments

• hackattack5hackattack5 Posts: 315
    edited July 2011
    Hey LL-COOL-J
    Ford sold 166,500 mustangs in 2006 and so far I see 3 complaints on this blog. Do you really think that you are hurting Ford by all this complaining? I say take your Ford and trade it in for a new Chevy and your problems are solved but wait a guy of your ethics would not give your problem to someone else right.
    :shades:
  • I'm a foreigner, which means I would prefer a foreign CAR (Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc) but I fall in love with the mustang ever since I first saw it. I have been looking for 1 to buy in quite some times now, preferably a 06-to08 Mustang convertible, after all the discussions about it, and all the problems people saying it has, I'm now very skeptical because I dont wanna buy another American that will last as short as my last(03 intrepid r/t) so I'm asking if I should reconsidered and stick with my first love, and find the most reliable and fuel economy as I can get for my money.
    :confuse:
  • gzgtpgzgtp Posts: 83
    I have had my 2006 Mustang GT for over 5 yrs. It is hands down the best car I have ever owned. I have never had one single problem with it. I have owned approx 15 cars in my lifetime. I think I will keep this one for a long, long time.
  • ilcooljilcoolj Posts: 14
    Well, I can say to you that you were right about me trading the car in. However you didnt know the first thing about me to come talk to me about ethics. Just be glad you werent in my shoes when it came to this problematic situation.
2»