Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• cad13cad13 Posts: 5
    It's before doc fee. But doc fee is only $55 here. In CA we pay 9% Tax which is the killer. My 32,500 is corresponding to your 33,800.
  • We just got our superwhite V6 LE with MF CF P2 options. OTD is 30700. Highly recommend Alfred at Charles Maund. Thanks for all posts on this forum. Good luck!
  • lev280lev280 Posts: 27
    Can you please post the cost breakdown? Thanks
  • dev_pdev_p Posts: 22
    I recently got Gray V6 LE 8 passenger for OTD 30100 with remote start. My criteria was to get at price near to what fitzmall was offering me - If they can sell other dealers should be able to sell.

Thx for all those who posted on this forum. Its was great help in my search.

Next for me is to search for all weather floor mats. Any good suggestitons. I read that the some doesnot fit properly in 2nd row seats beacuse you cannot move the seats after putting mats.
  • The $800 was included in the 26,3xx price...the added 1K was for tax, tags, etc...
  • Includes floor mats and roof rack bars, Premium Package. Any thoughts? It's basically the Zag price - $100 over invoice + crazy Toyota marketing fee that Zag alleges is part of the invoice price.

Any thoughts?
  • I paid around $35200 for XLE AWD with Nav about a month ago (also through Zag) pre tax and documentation fees so your number seems to be in the same ball park. Mine also came with floor mate and roof bar. Zag showed that my price was $750 under invoice. I'm in NJ btw.
  • I got all that less the cross bars for 35,500 at Parkway Toyota in NJ. They were very helpful and nice to work with. I would recommend them to others. I also utlized Carwoo.com which worked out nicely, but I did have to stay on top of them and suggest a couple of dealers for them to reach out to. Good luck.
  • montyamontya Posts: 14
    Folks anybody have any experience of recently buy the Sienna in the Phoenix area.

I have just these prices OTD from 1 dealer -

2011 Sienna 2WD XLE/RES = $36,004
    2011 Sienna 2WD LE = $32,747

Cheers !
  • mikescmikesc Posts: 18
    edited November 2010
    Was the difference between Out of door price and sale price only taxes and destination? I am coming from a 2001 Odyssey and ready to make the switch. Latest Motor Trend gave the edge to the SE over the Honda EX-L. Thanks.
    Guys anybody buy 2011 LE/XLEs in the Phoenix, AZ area ? The prices seem to be way to high. Any recommendations on dealers/prices in this area ?

Thanks in advance...for sharing your thoughts...
  • hp2009hp2009 Posts: 65
    we got two 2011 le with back up camera pakage ....v6...invoice around 29800 which got for 27750 plus ttl.....good experience with big two fleet department...
    earnhart toyota...was willing for 27500 but cannot find out colour so we went with big two.,....i always goes to fleet department....

xle base ...offered was 30599..$100 over invoice....

always get close to http://www.fitzmall.com/

in az dealers are hard to negotiation

i preffer 2011 honda exl over sienna since....cheap plastic/cheap stuffs...bucket seats...in sienna(i like captain seats which honda has)

thanks
    hp
    Would it be Ok for you to share the out of the door prices on the Siennas ? It is easier to compare and I know how much really goes out of my pocket.

I did find 2011 Honda's seats & interior better, however, with Sienna I liked the way it handled and the engine was much more powerful than the Honda.
    i donot have all otd price...but we had two 2011 le 8 pessegn for my family ....

one at earnhard toyota.....fleet department... 27800 plus ttl...no surprises...

big two toyota gave us 27750 plus ttl....no surprises

all below options includes in this prices....

Roof Rack Cross Bars 185.00
    Towing Prep Option: Includes Engine Oil Cooler, Larger
    Anti-Theft System with Engine Immobilizer $220.00
    50 State Emissions $0.00
    Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector $324.00
    mud guard $100.00

both deal close with fleet department

thanks
    hp
    hp - when did you buy the Sienna's. Currently I am getting $27,428 +TTL for an LE from the fleet department from Power Toyota, Tempe. Also, did you get an after market rear entertainment system on your mini-vans or you did not have it at all.

Cheers
    1st week of oct 2010....with all those options in price....no rear entertainment system from dealer ..or outside.....

apr 4.25 for 36 months from toyota

thanks
    hp
  • minnu2minnu2 Posts: 10
    Hello All, Just wanted to share with the group here :
    2011 Sienna 6Cyl LE 8 Pass with Leather and DVD (10.2 in single screen Audiovox) at 31K O.T.D in Atlanta suburbs. No other dealer in the area matched this deal and all said it was great deal. Btw, how long does it take to get Toyota care maintenance. My dealer said not to worry and it should be in the system and you donot need coupons. Please let me know.
    Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for the input here.
    Have fun
    This is a WOW price... minnu2...you are really lucky ! Here in Phx area...$33K is the lowest that I have been able to get for a similar config. Enjoy your new minivan !!!
  • I need make final decision for 2011 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A). The price is $30,800 before TTL.
    Any comment about the deal?
  • loucapriloucapri Posts: 214
    edited November 2010
    it is a good price, seriously how low do you want to go? more back and forth for another $100? Or do you just want to get it done
    if they have the car you like, go for it :)
  • rke1rke1 Posts: 3
    Did the price of Sienna go up over the last couple of months. I remember seeing < $30K price on XLE's (base FWD) but now its now listed as $30.7K
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,890
    A reporter wants to interview a recent carbuyer who considered new and used, and decided on new because the deal was better. Please email pr@edmunds.com by Nov 17, 2010 with your brief story and your daytime contact info.
    Thanks,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Floor Mats + cross bars

$294000 out the door.

Milwaukee area
  • Thank you for your help. And it was not even end of the month sales number game played.

I was able to get very close to your price from Vacaville Toyota. I got everything you got but the crossbar ($112 extra installed) for $32500. I was not going to fight over that $112 difference with little resistance from their Internet Salesman.

I sent a quote request on their website. Got an email back with the options (minus crossbar) asking for $34225. I said I saw someone bought from their lot via Internet sales for $32500, and serious about buying from out of local area. They emailed me back and agreed on the above deal if I buy the one I saw on their inventory. They called me back in half an hour as well to confirm my interest. Talked to them and closed the deal right there.

Took me 2 emails and 1 phone call to get the right price. All done within 10 minutes. Thank you cad13 and Edmunds.com for your help in educating us to make car buying less stressful. :)
    I am assuming this does not include the TTL.
  • dzmddzmd Posts: 2
    Below are the details. They offer me the OTD price $29539. Please advise if it is good.Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
    Model Description: FWD 8 PSGR Category ..........: G
    MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
    3.5L 6-Cyl DOHC 24V VVT-i Engine
    6-Speed ECT-i
    Electric Power Steering
    Vent Front Disc Brakes/Rear Disc Brakes
    17" 5-Spoke Aly Whls w/P235/60R17 Tires
    SAFETY
    Star Safety System Includes: Enhanced
    VSC w/TRAC, ABS w/EBD & Brake Assist
    Smart Stop Technology
    3-Point Seatbelts w/ALR & ELR Pass Belts
    Fr Seatbelt Pretensioners/Force Limiters
    Dr & Fr Pass Active Headrests
    Dr & Fr Pass Advanced Airbag System
    Dr & Fr Pass Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
    and Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags
    Driver''s Knee Airbag
    Energy Absorbing Collapsible Str Column
    Reinforced Steel Unitized Body
    LATCH(Lwr Anchor & Tethers for Children)
    for Outboard 2nd Row & 3rd Row Ctr Seats
    Child-Protector Sliding Door Locks
    EXTERIOR
    Dual Power Sliding Side Doors
    Privacy Glass on Rear Side Windows
    COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
    Cruise Control
    Eco Driving Indicator
    3.5-Inch Multi-Info Disp w/Backup Cam
    Easy Clean Fabric 8-Way Pwr Dr Captain''s
    Chair w/ Pwr Lumbar; 4-Way Front
    Pass Captain''s Chair
    Removable Easy Clean Second-Row
    Captain''s Chairs w/ Stowable Center
    Pass Seat & Tip Up & Long Slide
    60/40 Split & Stow 3rd Row Seat
    Tri Zone Air Conditioning
    w/ Individual Temp Settings
    AM/FM/MP3 CD Player, 6 Speakers, XM w/
    90 Day Trial, Aux Audio Jack,
    USB Port, BT Wireless Tech
    Power Windows w/Auto Up/Down, Jam
    Protection & Retained-Power Features
    Retail Total
    Vehicle Base Model .........................:$ 28900.00 $ 28900.00
    50 State Emissions ........................
    Towing Prep Option: ....................... 220.00
    Includes Engine Oil Cooler, Larger .........
    Radiator and Fan ..........................
    Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector ...... 324.00
    PREFERRED OWNER''S PORTFOLIO ................
    --------- ---------
    Total Accessories ..........................: $ 544.00 $ 544.00
    Destination Charge .........................: $ 800.00
    TDA ........................................:
    Gasoline ...................................:
    Dealer Holdback ............................:
    Whsl. Financial Reserve ....................:
    ---------
    Total ......................................: $ 30244.00

----------------------------------------------
    How much is TTL in your area?
  • dzmddzmd Posts: 2
    Please advise
  • As the previous poster said...depends on the tax in your area...we are assuming that when you say 'OTD' that means rolling out of the dealer lot...including tax, registration, fees, etc...if the 29xxx number is WITHOUT all of those, then I would keep on looking...again...depends if its 3% like here, or 6/7/8/9 % elsewhere...
  • ed108ed108 Posts: 34
    When posting prices paid, I think it would help everyone out if you didn't give the OTD price. Instead just give the price of the car/van paid excluding any fees/taxes.

If tax, title, registration, etc is included. Those numbers vary so widely between areas that it's hard to make an apples to apples comparison. $30K OTD could be $27K price and $3K taxes/fees in City/State 1. That same $3K in taxes/fees could be $300 in City/State. Someone in CIty/State 1 reading that someone else got OTD for $27,300 thinks the offer he/she got for $30K is a rip off. In fact it's the exact same deal.

That being said I'm looking at an XLE AWD. Anyone recently purchase this and what did you pay (before any taxes, fees, or trades are included).

Thanks.