Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kksmom001kksmom001 Posts: 17
    I agree, dealer price is way high, should be at least 3,000 below MSRP. I woild also complete the request from Edmunds to have dealers give you internet price, lower than in store price. Then email the dealerships to see if they can beat that price. My XLE MSRP was $34.5 and I got a equote for $30.3K then a dealer beat it to $29.9. Good luck.
  • champ13champ13 Posts: 1
    Is this a good price in Southern California
    Dealer Quote is 33,000 + Gove Fees & Taxes 370+ 2892.31
    Total OTD is coming to 36262.31
  • vicjjvicjj Posts: 1
    Any information on best price for a 2012 Sienna XLE - AWD, with entertainment package (2 small kids) and navigation package options is welcome. Looking to buy in the Boston area. Can also look in Virginia/Maryland. Thanks.
  • hankykimhankykim Posts: 3
    Paid $30,380 including destination fee for 2012 Sienna FWD XLE with mats at local dealer in Delaware after comparing multiple internet quotes from dealers in neighboring states (MRSP $34,340). OTD total came to $31,142 including taxes and tags. Got $19,500 for trade in on 2008 Sienna XLE with premium package. Total out of pocket for the transaction came to $11,642. Reasonable deal? Oh yeah, just submitted the Edmunds.com rebate for an additional $750 back from Toyota.
  • Your XLE is without NAVI or Dual Screen Seat Mount Rear Entertainment System correct? I personally think this is a good price. How do you submit the Edmunds.com rebate? I'm also in the market for a XLE Sienna in northern VA.
  • rk090rk090 Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Hi All

I have a deposit on hold for a white XLE with Nav with Entune package and the Rear Entertainment package for 36000 flat out of the door. Still not completed the process since they do not have a white and they are getting it. The MSRP is 38535 for this configuration. The dealer basically price matched from another dealer who is a bit farther to me. Not sure if this is a decent price. I am happy since OTD is just a 500$ more than invoice (35455). But I am not getting the Edmunds rebate to pop up. Any ideas how to get it to pop up? Will help me save another 750. Please do comment on the price

Also I think the old Nav package without entune would have been better in my case since it includes JBL sound system. I prefer that to the other things with Entune. What do you think ?

Thanks
  • novanewbienovanewbie Posts: 4
    edited June 2012
    That's a great price. Where are you getting this deal from? Is this AWD or FWD? Last year, a close friend of my got a XLE FWD with NAVI (not sure if w/or without Entune) and Rear Entertainment Package for $35,800 OTD in VA. Btw, what is the difference between regular NAVI package vs. NAVI w/Entune package?
    Its FWD from Leesburg Toyota. The Entune system has a few apps. But is smaller screen. I also think the new Entune package has Smart Key added to it. But it does not have 10 speaker JBL which I believe the old Nav system included.
  • ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    Cool thing about Entune is it uses your smart phone's plan, so no extra monthly bill.
  • I've been browsing their inventory and remember they have a white XLE with the above options. Why do you have to order it? Who is your sale man if you dont mind I'm asking? I need to get in touch with them to see if I can get a similar deal. I'm still debating whether I should buy SE or XLE.
  • ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    I will let rk090 reply since he's the one shopping...
  • jlennjlenn Posts: 9
    To Champ13: Where in Southern Ca. did you get this deal?
    Thanks
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018
    I'm glad to see you're getting a lot of advice!

Concerning the Edmunds rebate, please note that the sponsors of these offers do not allow Edmunds to publish any specific details about how or when they become available.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

What is the $750 Edmunds rebate? I just bought a 2012 Sienne XLE , MSRP $34,340 without Navi or Dual screen DVD player OTD price of $32,511.20 in Northern Virginia 2 weeks ago, mats and roof rack included.
    That's a great deal, better than what I got. What is the $750 Edmunds rebate? I didn't see any rebates for the Sienna when I bought my Sienna.

I just bought a 2012 Sienne XLE , MSRP $34,340 without Navi or Dual screen DVD player OTD price of $32,511.20 in Northern Virginia 2 weeks ago, mats and roof rack included. Since I transferred tags they said they will refund $225 back, still waiting. This dealership charged $810 for destination fee and $399 for processing fee. I learned later another dealership only charges $199 for processing fee, so I guess it can vary.
  • tbaektbaek Posts: 1
    I'm in the market of buying a new 2012 Sienna LE V6 8-pass fwd. I'm almost done to make a deal with total OTD price of $30900 with 0% for 60 months. in KY.

I'm not sure if I got a great deal. A friend of mine got offered with $30,661 with 0% for 60 months plus one month free payment. Compared with her deal, I just hesitated to make a deal. I feel very sick and tire of getting around dealerships near my city. I got several phone calls and emails with eprice. They always ask to come in and talk about it.

My ideal deal is $30,000 with 0% for 60 months. Is it reasonable?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• seeunseeun Posts: 3
    I live in KY looking for a base LE 8 pass FWD ($30,510). Mine is $28,700 as price of car. The OTD price would be $31,000 with 0% for 60 months or $30,000 with 2.9% for 60 months. Your quote will beat over me. To cut the cost down, I wanted to get rid of roof bars or towing package. I don't think that they're installed. Is it negotiable?
  • georg1georg1 Posts: 2
    I am looking at buying a Sienna and got a quote for XLE with Navigation Package and preferred accessory package for $33,990. With taxes and title and document fees it comes to 36505. I am wondering whether it is a good price. I appreciate your responses.
  • permiepermie Posts: 13
    where did u get that price?
    The white one they had was AWD or limited which we did see on site. I worked with Jason.
  • rc2rc2 Posts: 6
    I recently bought a Sienna LE (in Texas); I paid $27,500 + TTL that came out to be $29,600. The Truecar.com sienna V6 LE pricing suggested $29K as target but indicated that the lowest price paid in my area as $28K+ TTL.
    I got $500 less than this number!
    I hope you are aware that you can get a mail-in rebate of $750 through Edmunds!
    Hurry up and drive to the dealership for negotiation. Nobody gives their best price by phone or email! Its unfortunate, but that's how it is!
    I live in Houston area, TX.
    I bought a new 2012 Toyota Sienna LE (V6 8 Pass) on June 30th for $27,500+TTL=$29,600.
    Is this a good deal? Can other buyers share their experiences and prices paid? Thanks.
  • ttdhttdh Posts: 1
    rc2,
    I am living in Houston too. Could you tell me where you buy your Toyota Sienna LE 8 pass? What option you get? I am looking for a new Toyota too.
    Thanks,
  • saunpatelsaunpatel Posts: 2
    I Bought a Toyota SE with SE Premium Package with Entune Navigation, Carpet Mat & Door Still , Cross Bars, and Shield Package MSRP $39,534 Paid $36191 + 309 Dealer/documents Fee Let me know people how i did on this deal, Also question i have is i got the edmunds toyota rebate i didnt know if it matter but when i gave email address to deal its different from the the one on Form everything else name address phone # the same will i have problem to get rebate? please let me know Thanks
  • I got a 2012 Sienna Limited AWD Blizzard Pearl with the Navigation package and convenience package, Roof rack, lower door moldings, Floor mats, and door sill protectors. My price for the car was $39,999 before tax etc.

I also added the Toyota extra care platinum with zero deductible 6 years 125k miles for $1105 and 5 years 75k for $1295.

Did I do okay?
    I got standard LE (V6 8 Pass) with LE Convience package (including mats, windows tinting, cross bars for roof rack, etc.).

The dealer requested to keep his name / the specific pricing anonymous!

At least, this gives you what you can get at this price.

Once you buy, share your experiences too!
  • yxj002yxj002 Posts: 6
    what's the MSRP for your car?
  • I purchased 8 Seat Silver Sky Metallic XLE FWD (No options) for $31,358 incl destination + Tax + Dealer fees. Out the door $34,000 (NJ) Dealer is Towne Toyota. I had a Honda Ody EX-L offer for 33,200 OTD, but chose Sienna because I am already using Camry and know the quality.

The vehicle is pretty good. Dashboard quality does bother me. Overall styling is good. Ride is refined, adequate power. Coming from Camry Hybrid CVT- it is taking some time to get used to 6-speed shifts. View is limited. There is space everywhere.

Not sure if this is a good price or not. But I am happy with the purchase. (BTW - I added OEM Remote Start from the dealer for $492/- extra)
  • isodyokisodyok Posts: 17
    I am in CT and shopping around in New England. For V6 XLE FWD 8-pass Predawn Gray Mica, last week I got an initial quote for 30,628 (includes dest) + 349 dealer fee + TTL from Boch Toyota in MA. It was indicated that further savings (perhaps shaking down that dealer fee or more) are possible if I am serious and willing to buy within days. I opted to wait until I know of the new incentives starting 7/10 and the looming 2013 models.