Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• permiepermie Posts: 13
    yes it is I ordered my 2013 and got delivery in mid August before the 500 rebate-Love it!
  • Hey drop me an email for the guy I bought mine from...nobody in VA could beat the deal, period...MD dealer.

Good Luck!!
  • ranajoranajo Posts: 45
    permie, thanks for the information.

mastergunner, your profile indicates that your email address is private.
    Check prices at fitzmall.com and you can even beat those-shoot for 3600.00 off msrp
    Does the $3600 you cited include the dealer processing fee which runs about $500 in VA and $200 in MD?

In other words, should I be looking to pay MSRP less about $3600 plus TT&L only?

I am using Fitzmall as a benchmark.
    add ttl and sales tax after 3600 off msrp. or 3100 off after rebates over. Get the blind spot monitoring with cross tracking on the 2013
  • 2013 with the following options for $31,597 out the door.
    Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
    Cargo Net
    Anti-theft System with Alarm and Engine Immobilizer
    Towing Prep Package: Includes Engine Oil Cooler, Larger Radiator and Fan
    Door Edge Guard

2012 with the following options for $30,164 out the door.
    Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
    Cargo Net
    Anti-theft System with Alarm and Engine Immobilizer
    Towing Prep Package: Includes Engine Oil Cooler, Larger Radiator and Fan
    Roof Rack

I'm in Southern California and I can't seem to get any dealerships to give me lower than the above quotes. Do you think I could do better? Which of the two offers do you think is better?
  • Is the $500 rebate on the 2013 offered by Toyota? I'm in Southern California and there is no rebate for the 2013 that I am aware of. There is only 0% APR.
  • ttttcattttca Posts: 3
    edited October 2012
    I just got 2013SE. Internet sale ( Dan Pasenelli) 3500 off MSRP. Toyota of Poway,San Diego. Straight forward guy, no pressure. 0APR for 36 months. Hope this help.
  • I have not been able to find an XLE in Sandy Beach color with entertainment package any where in NC. I was told I can order one which takes 6 weeks to be delivered.
    Total: $33,134 + $499 dealer fee + $147 tags & inspection + %3 NC tax $994 = $34774

What do you guys think? I have not yet tried to negotiate on pricing.
  • Just bought a 2013 Sienna LTD AWD w Limited Premium Package and Limited Convenience Package + $395 special color (Blizzard pearl) and $880 delivery fee.
    Sale price was $43500 (before tax and dealer fee) which just a bit under invoice. MSRP was $47595.
  • In April 2011, I bought 2011 LE Model for $30,900 OTD.
    No freebies like door still protector or cargo net or anti theft.

Hope this helps.
  • I am planning to buy XLE with DVD package. Pls can you let me know what was the final price that you got quote for? I am also from NC. Thanks in advance.
    The MSRP was $47495 ........... bought it for $43,000 plus taxes & tags. Dealer processing which is quite high in Virginia, was included in the above price.

Am pleased with the deal I got ....... and thanks to everyone who provided feedback on appropriate pricing.
  • I ended up buying a Limited AWD for about $5000 less than MSRP before tax. You should at least get $4000 under MSRP. Fred Anderson in Raleigh offered the best rate. I had a really good experiance and the sale person was great (John at Internet Sale). He sent me a 3rd wireless headphone today for free (two weeks later).
  • I bought a 2013 Sienna LTD AWD w Limited Premium Package PT, Limited Convenience Package CX + $395 special color (Blizzard pearl) and $880 delivery fee, Clear Paint protection, Window Tint, Door Edge Guards (two front door) and carpet mats.

Sale price was $43500 (before tax and dealer fee). MSRP was $48,492.
  • We are looking to negotiate a price on a 2013 Sienna LE with Navigation, cloth seats, cargo mat, but no moon roof. The MSRP is $33906. I've never negotiated like this before so I need advice. How much should I reasonably expect to pay? We are selling our old vehicle separately and are per-approved for $30000 at our credit union.
  • Options: BD Blind Spot Monitor, Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector, Wheel Locks, Roof Rack Cross Bars. MSRP $35,287 including destination charge. I paid $32377 including destination but not including tax and tags. That's $89 below invoice price if my numbers are correct. Bought in Northern NJ today.
  • h2_h2h2_h2 Posts: 2
    dschwarz1, What dealership in Northern NJ did you get this from? Did you get the 0 APR for 60 months as well? Please let me know. Thanks.
  • Got it from Parkway Toyota. Got 0 APR for 36 months (they also offered 0.9 for 48 months, 1.9 for 60 months, but there was no 0 APR for 60 months)

I got the price by calling about 10 dealerships on 10/29 (Hurricane Sandy got in the way). Followed up on 11/1 and 11/2 with the dealerships that were open. Agreed on the price on the phone, put down a deposit, they got the car in and we met to close the sale today.

No guarantee they'll have the best price today, but it's worth a call. Dealers lost a lot of business after Sandy, so they're looking to make it up now.
  • Hello - I'm in the market to buy a 2013 Sienna and was trying to find out if anyone knows when the Shoreline Blue Pearl color will be available at the dealerships?

Looking to buy XLE with entertainment/nav option package.

Thanks!
  • Try carwoo and submit to various dealers and you can get a better sense. If your OTD price comes out a little less than their MSRP. That's prob a good place to start, but try to negotiate lower.
  • Would love to learn which MD dealer gave you such a great deal, but cannot directly email you because your email is listed private. Would you mind just posting the dealership name here? (it's allowed, just can't mention specific salespeople). Thanks in advance!
  • You can probably get it for around$33,000 OTD. Try carwoo for a fair quote
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,837
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns the latest model Toyota Sienna, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 1, 2012, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, November 30, 2012 for a copy of the survey.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Got a quote for $35,000 OTD in southern California. Is this a good deal?
  • 2013 Sienna XLE base model with no additional package

Dealer quote (Columbus, Ohio) - 31,000
    TTL + Sales tax (Approximate) - 2,200
    Total (OTD) - 33,200
    2.2% APR.

Based on the forum, price seems to be little higher....Do I negotiate for 31,500 to 32,000 OTD? Please advice.
  • thatguy2010thatguy2010 Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    How much should I expect off msrp ?
    You should get at least 3500 off msrp. I did.
  • thatguy2010thatguy2010 Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    Does anyboy know the prices for extended warranty maybe 7 year 100,000 mile warranty Trying to get a dealer to beat a deal or throw in the warranty

I found it 1040 if you purchase from toyota up to 1540 from dealer

thanks