Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Purchased 1/5/13; 2013 Sienna LE, Silver Sky Metallic, with the following supplier- and dealer-added options (retail price listed):

- 3M window tint ($219.00)
    - premium carpet mat set (includes mats and door sill protectors; $330.00)
    - mud guards (black; $99.00)
    - VIP premium security system ($359.00)
    - cross bars ($185.00)
    - lower door molding (chrome; $209.00)
    - vehicle protection package (VIN etching and I'm not sure what else; $595.00)

MSRP $32,906.00
    Selling price $29801.99
    Tax $1862.62
    Fees $332.94 (Doc Fee $150, Title $33, License Fee $57.75, Inspection Fee $23.75, Registration $10.00, Inventory $58.44)
    Total drive off $31,997.55

Financed at 0% for 60 months through Toyota Motor Finance. No trade in. Worked with Wally at San Marcos Toyota (Texas) via email only. He was fantastic! Gave a very good price on the initial offer and lowered it twice without protest. Total of 3 emails to complete the deal, start to finish. I'm sure I could have worked the price a bit lower, but I didn't have time and needed to get it done before expiration of the 0% financing deal on 1/7. In person, Wally was just as great as he was on email- personable, friendly, attentive, and genuine. At my request, he and the finance guy Danny got me through finance in 10 minutes flat with no hassles or additional sales efforts. Great experience and easiest dealings ever! Austin dealers were either unresponsive to online queries or responded with MSRP only. Some San Antonio dealers were close with their initial offers, but San Marcos Toyota set the bar on price and service from the first response and won my business!
  • ken116ken116 Posts: 5
    Can you please let me know where is the dealer at?
    Thank you.
  • The dealer is Elgin Toyota in northwest Chicago region.
    Thx.
  • ken116ken116 Posts: 5
    thank you very much.
  • tstststs Posts: 3
    The 2012 LE is $27932 out the door, and the 2013 L is $26,811
    The 2012 LE is 8-passenger FWD
  • neteng06neteng06 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I bought a XLE (Charlotte, NC) with XLE Premium Package, Blind Spot Monitor, Carpet Mats and ToyoGuard Select; $36,995 (Base) + 598.50 (Admin Fee) + 1109.85 (NC Sales Tax) + 69 (Oficial Fee) = $38,772.35 Out To Door. Dealer used $1000 Cashback option instead of 60 Montsh with 0 %. I found out about $1000 casback option at the end, otherwise I would have walked away from this deal. Let me know what you guys think. Dealer will get the car in 2 or 3 weeks.
  • Anyone got a good deal in the St. Louis or Missouri area on a Sienna FWD V6 with all the features except navigation system?
  • Here is my deal. Let me know if its a good deal.

2013 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD
    XLE Navigation Package
    XLE Entertainment Package
    Remote Start

MSRP 38,765

Purchase Price 35,499 + Tax and DMV fees...
  • I bought mine with the same specs except for remote start for $34,515. Added lower door moldings, all season mats, cross bars, mud guards and wheel locks for additional $350. This is with 0% financing. Dealer was quoting 700 for remote start and sending van to 3rd party for installation so decided to skip.
  • qkmqkm Posts: 1
    "The 2012 LE is $27932 out the door"

Where and when did you get this specific price?Was is just standard LE w/o add-on options?
    Thanks a lot for info?
  • Hi everyone's
    Can you tell me what is the best price for the Toyota sienna xle with premium package and blind spot monitor, before tax? i am going to purchase one very soon , please advice?
    Thanks!
    I already made the deal. Standard 2012 LE with 27200 OTD.
  • dgrebdgreb Posts: 51
    Hi,

Can you break down the price excluding the taxes please?

I'm in GA and on the look out for an XLE that I want to buy this month. Prices I have so far:
    Trucar 30691 +TTL
    Amex 30045 +TTL

The BSM sounds like a good feature and would like the mud guards, rails, lower trim, mats.

Anyone find a better price?
  • I think you can do better. According to voiceofthedriver.com, Alamo Toyota in San Antonio, TX sold the same trim level for $26,500
  • I have a quote of Toyota sienna xle with premium package loaded everything including blind spot monitor roof rack cross bar, floor mat out the door price at 37800. Plus 0 percent financing for 60 month.
    Can anybody advice is this a good deal or it is too high ?
    Thank you!
  • Hi tsts,

Can you please tell your state and dealership you were dealing with for 2012 LE and 2013 L prices.

Were these prices OTD with $1000 rebate from toyota ?
  • piyushmpiyushm Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    Got quote of #31,700+TTL+Fee for 2013 Sienna XLE in Seattle, WA Area. is it a good deal?
  • Got a quote for XLE sienna with navigation package/entune and crossbar for 32250.
    OTD roughly around 34700. Is it good deal in MD?
  • Has anyone recently purchased XLE AWD or Limited AWD in and around Dutchess county, NY (Dealers are Wappingers Falls, Newburgh, Curry, Kingston or Middletown Toyota). If you don’t mind posting your price as I am looking to purchase.
  • Got a quote for $35k for 2013 XLE AWD w Nav + tax. Do you think its a good quote
  • Has anyone ever seen this car looks similar to Sienna, maybe this is the copy or the Asia version

http://www.mobillobi.com/page/detailMobilDijual/Mobil-Bekas-Pribadi-2008-TOYOTA-- KIJANG-INNOVA-DKI-Jakarta-Jakarta-Barat-528

The price is also the same....
  • I am from IL and looking to buy a 2013 Sienna LE 8 passenger V6 model. I am new to internet car buying. Can the experts suggest what would be a good price for this model and how do I go about it.
    Thanks
  • Is this a good deal. Dealer installed mats, nothing else.
  • ansautoansauto Posts: 1
    hello Piyushm, my name is An and I am looking to purchase a new minivan. may I know which dealer you got a quote from. Is
    it $31,700 and TTL+fee included?
  • rana1224rana1224 Posts: 3
    I ended up getting 2013 XLE AWD w Nav for 34200 + Tax + reg. I used carwoo.com for offers and made deal in Connecticut. Dealers locally were no where close and did not offer to match the price either.

Not sure i will go for extended warranty or geico MBI plan yet.
  • koteshkotesh Posts: 1
    Hi Piyush,

I'm looking for such a deal in Seattle area. Can you please tell me which dealer quote'd you that price?

Thanks,
  • acopseyacopsey Posts: 10
    From what I have read, that sounds like a pretty decent deal. I am also starting to search here shortly in the area. What dealership quoted you that offer?
  • ramvivramviv Posts: 1
    Try Rockland Toyota, Stephen AutoMall in Bristol and Torrington Toyota. They have consistently given me good prices.
  • landlordlandlord Posts: 1
    We bought out Toyota Sienna LE 2013 with tow package, alarm and mats for $30444 OTD, with 0% interest from Elgin Toyota in Illinois.

We negotiated everything over the email with dealer and went to the shop had test drive and signed papers. I would recommend Elgin Toyota to everyone.

The best price that we got for LE without additional packages was $499 (about $29400 OTD) per month with 0% interest. We got this deal from Toyota Elgin and after that Toyota of Naperville matched that price. The sales guy in Elgin Toyota was really great. Everything went so smoothly.

The only thing I did not like about Elgin Toyota is their small lot without that many cars like in Naperville or Schaumburg. They should move soon to bigger location so this might improve.

Also I used CarrWoo and I've got 3 replays. One of them was from Rich Gregor from Schaumburg Toyota. He was really great guy, answered all my questions almost immediately and would recommend him if you want to buy car over Internet. I would go and make the deal with them but they did not want to match the price I got from Elgin and Naperville toyota.