Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• gppbbgppbb Posts: 2
    ais2003, congrats on your recent purchase. I live in the MN area as well, does your 25,700 price include destination charge (which is about $800)? Do you mind sharing your OTD price? Thanks.
  • (1) How should I think about TDA ($500), wholesale financial reserve ($325) and dealer holdback (~$650). The dealer includes all thsi in the invoice price for a Sienna.

(2) Any good dealer in NJ / NY area?

Many thanks!!!
  • june77june77 Posts: 4
    first offer i got was $ 31,000. After doing some negotiate, I got offer 29,900. And now Best offer yet is OTD 32K !!. Great deal or what ;-)
  • nj2003nj2003 Posts: 7
    Very good deal. Who is the dealer?
  • Great quote...In which area is this? Do you have the offer in writing?
  • Invoice price for this in illinois is $31,373.... surprised you are getting it so low...

Base $28,061
    Options $3,312
    Incentives $0
    TOTAL $31,373
  • That's a great deal. Which dealer. The best offer I got so far is 31500 for xle + evp#4 + fog light + 16" alloy wheel + towing package.
  • aristotlearistotle Posts: 123
    Hi dsmguy,
    Do new incentives come out on a regular basis from Toyota? I am in the market for an Odyssey or Sienna and am waiting for some good deals.
  • maksakmaksak Posts: 3
    Just wondering if $26,500 (dealer document fee and destination charge is included ) plus Tax/Title is a good price for 2010 Toyota Sienna LE 7 Passenger. This include Leather Trimmed Seats (LA90), EVP#2 (QFAT) and Carpet Mats (PV70).
  • ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    You can get factory leather on an LE now? Interesting. Don't think that was the case for MY2007.
  • Hello - we're just getting into the market for an XLE with DVD and Nav in the DC area. Does anyone have guidance/good deals/dealers to share?

Thanks
  • ais2003ais2003 Posts: 11
    With the leather seats, sounds good! Also, if you go with the rust proof (package A), make sure to take pictures of your van before it goes in!
  • ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    You can get 3 price quotes without leaving your computer:

* fitzmall.com - they have a Toyota store and post no-haggle pricing
    * DARCARS 355 Toyota - ask for an e-quote
    * CarMax Toyota in Laurel - they also post no-haggle prices

For me DARCARS had the best price, but all were within $200 or so.
  • I am in the market for 2010 Sienna XLE FWD with EVP#4 in New Jersey. Can you tell me your dealer name for this price. Who is a good dealer in NJ area with best pricing
  • Purchased a 8 passenger 2010 LE today (MSRP $28,190) for $25,200 +295 doc fee with VP2, alloy's, mats ect (QF, AL, CF, RL) in the Boston area plus sales tax (6.25%) and reg $125. Decided not to wait on other incentives coming out and did the 2.9% financing.
  • june77june77 Posts: 4
    I have an offer for OTD $ 36K for limited # 2 with Daylime runing light, Power folding and carpet floor mats. Do you guy think it is a good deal ? I also have offer OTD 32K for XLE with # 4. Can not decide wich one to get !
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    If you can get XLE with EVP #4 OTD for $32K, sounds real good. How much sales tax in that $32K?
  • What is the sales price on the XLE w/ #4 before TTL and where are you located? I am in the market for the same vehicle in DC/NoVa and the best price before TTL I have seen is around $31k.

Also, I don't think you gain much going from an XLE w/4 to a limited. Maybe laser cruise and some other things but probably not worth the 4k diff.
  • They set up that price with all option in email, but when I went through each option to confirm it, then the follwoing option will be removed
    Door Sill Protector
    17" Alloy Wheels
    front and rear intuitive parking assist.
    I am still waiting ..... But several dealers can give that price for sure.
  • cowxl4cowxl4 Posts: 12
    with EVP #2 and carpet mats, OTD $25,500. Is this a good deal? thanks!