Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I'm looking at Fitzmall Toyota

Toyota Seinna 2010 XLE model 5346, with the following options,
    1) XLE Extra Value Package #3
    2) Front and Rear Intuitive Parking Assist
    3) Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
    4) Fog Lamp Package
    5) 17" Alloy Wheels

$28,615 + $10 for the temp tag (no tax until I title it in the home state of Ohio)

Flight to Baltimore is $60 -- and I pick up the $750 incentive that is not available in my region.

Good deal? Anybody use Fitzmall?
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,195
    The best prices around here are 2k higher than fitz. Live in st. louis area. If I couldn't get a dealer to match would fly and buy like you. Only heard good things about fitzmall in the forums.
  • I think it is good price, but you need confirm the price with those options. Once you go through each option, the dealer may say we do not have that option in inventory car, we need order from Toyota and wait for one month, you need pay extra money. ….
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,195
    I think fitz prices cars by the exact model so the one you pick is the one in stock.
  • I live in CA and prices here for a LE 8 Pass is about $2500 higher compared to fitz mall. Shipping costs to CA will be about $1000.
    Did anyone deal wtih fitz from out of state and opted for shipping?
    What are the risks invoved in this ?
  • Everything has been confirmed.

This car was in production when I started the process.

Only issue will be if the rebate goes away in November. Tried to close the deal in October, but delivery date was assumed to be the first week of November. Vehicle arrived on the lot yesterday
  • nobonobo Posts: 305
    Sounds like a very good price. Also an Ohio resident, and will wait till November to see what Toyota does (if anything) regarding incentives.
  • kenskens Posts: 5,869
    Finally, after waiting a while after the C4C madness and inventories to climb back up, we took delivery of our Silver Pine 2010 XLE AWD Ltd. last week here in the SF Bay Area.

Our final price was $1000 over invoice and included the typical Ltd bundle of HZ (HID/Laser cruise), QL (EVP#2), RM (DRL) and TO (Towing prep). We also had OEM floor mats included in the price.

Given what we researched, I believe this price is fairly competitive for our area for this particular trim.
  • sipaksipak Posts: 8
    Any one knows when Nov Sienna incentive might be out?

Any one knowledge from their local dealer, please post here.
  • cowxl4cowxl4 Posts: 12
    So what's your OTD price?
  • Hello, toyotabuyer2,

I am in oc, if you don't mind, what was the best price that you shop?
    you can e-mail me if you want cmoreclear@gmail.com
    thanks much.
  • on 11/1/09, i bought a 2010 sienna, LE 8 pass. w/ evp #2, tow, mats... msrp 28k, sales price 25.5k, 28.2k OTD. south coast toyota in Orange County Ca.
  • hi every one
    i want to buy toyota sienna ce with option 1 package in florida
    dealer gave price for ce
    Estimated Pricing*
    MSRP
    Base $24,690.00
    Options $1,233.00
    Manuf. Delv, Proc, & Hndlg $795.00

Total $26,718.00
    plus tax & title
    so please any one can tell me howmuch i should pay for this van
    thanks
  • cowxl4cowxl4 Posts: 12
    Did you get one?
  • thanks for your reply.
    I was looking to buy one this month, and waiting for some incentive or rebate, do you think there will be anything soon? or any other recent bought pricing in OC or so cal?
  • They are out. Check the Toyota site - enter your zip code.

However, I noticed that they are only through the 16th

Does anyone know if there will be a large national incentive around Thanksgiving?
  • dsmguydsmguy Posts: 23
    not sure what the Thanksgiving incentives will be. Anyone know what they were last year?
  • dgrodgro Posts: 6
    Looks like the 2011 Sienna will debut in December. I bet the 2010 will come down in price.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/2011-toyota-sienna-to-debut-at-2009-los-angeles-aut- o-show/
  • I'll just say this.... the 2011 model can't come out in 2009...

January 1st, 2010 -- December 31st, 2011

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• nobonobo Posts: 305
    So, you are saying the 2011 Sienna won't be at the 2009 LA Auto Show?