Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• We are picking up out Sienna tomorrow morning (had to get the color I wanted from a different dealer). Here are the details:

2010 Sienna LE - Silver Shadow Pearl
    QF - dual power sliding doors, homelink, overhead display, power front seat
    CF - floor mats
    RL - daytime lights/wiper de-icer
    AL - 16" allows
    FE - emissions
    Had the dealer add a spoiler.

We paid $25,847 + TTL. We financed the whole amount at 0% for 60 months. No owner loyalty in our region :( .

We are very excited. Sad to get rid of the 2002 MPV, but it was time (can't wait for the power sliding doors)! :)
  • Does anyone know if the same issues are present in the 2011 in regards to not being able to use the Navigation system or DVD while driving? This is a CONSTANT source of frustration to me and my husband. One of us has to lean back and manually work the DVD player; and what good is a Navigation system if you can't use it while driving?!

What other improvements do you see with the 2011? Not immediately apparent to me. Accept, it did look like the seats have a footresst now? Also, what is the "8th seat" option" is that a fold-down seat for the second row like the Honda Odyssey? Wonder what the 2011 Odessey will have.....
  • ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    Does that include the small backup cam? What about a power tailgate?

Price looks good, I'd have expected $27k.
    I think there is a way to hack it if you search around enough.

The 2011 has a 6 speed trans, backup cams on more models (even without Navi), available 16" entertainment screen, 2nd row foot rests available, etc.
  • Said Toyota would probably be coming out with some fairly large customer loyalty rebates.
  • the nav can't be used while moving, didn't test out the dvd but probably same thing
    Tough call - it may not apply to the brand new Sienna models. We'll see.
  • b747b747 Posts: 10
    I hope Toyota has some incentive for 2011 model. I just looked at the Ody 2010 EX and Sienna 11 LE. I have to tell you I like the Sienna 11 very much.
  • stoyota, can you please let me know the dealer in FL where you got close to invoice price? I am in FL and looking for a Sienna XLE or LTD. Thank you
  • This is what a dealer in Northern CA gave me.
    XLE FWD 7 PASS
    Year ............: 2010
    Interior Color ..: FD12 FD12
    Exterior Color ..: 01F9 SLATE Metallic
    Body ............: XLE FWD 7 PASSENGER
    Price: Vehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 29725.00 $ 29725.00
    17-In 7-Spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels ........ 130.00
    Fog Lamp Package: .......................... 180.00
    Carpet Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector ...... 270.00
    Total Accessories ...........................: $ 580.00 $ 580.00
    Destination Charge ..........................: $ 800.00
    ---------
    Total .......................................: $ 31105.00

Dealer offered price: 27500 after rebate plus fees. I was going to ask 27500 + rebate

2011 LE:
    Total .......................................: $ 30209.00

Dealer price will be 28650 plus fees.

Please let me know if any of these are good prices or shoudl i bargain further.
  • Anyone else been shopping in the SF Bay Area, and could let me know which dealers seem to be cheap and which won't deal.

npk007 - check out one toyota of oakland - they have fixed prices - the XLEs are about 2k off.
  • I got a 2011 Sienna XLE for 31,900, I put 11k down and financed 24500 after tax, license and fees.

They took about 2k off the MSRP.
  • I bought a black with bisque leather 2011 Sienna Limited FWD with just the CX (Convenience) package for $38,200 + TTL (which was $2000 below MSRP) from Piercey Toyota in Milpitas. That was the best deal I could get after contacting about 15 dealers in the SF Bay Area. A few other dealers (Sunnyvale, Novato and Oakland) were willing to match the $2K below MSRP price, but didn't have the combination I wanted in terms of colors and options.

Good luck to those shopping for one. It's an awesome minivan. I never thought I would say that about a minivan, but it's true. :-)
  • Hi

I got a quote for 2011 Sienna XLE with premium package for a base price of 36300+TTL. XLE The total will come to 40K.

Now I am in dilemma as 2010 XLE with premium package is coming for 33500OTD.

Which one is best deal.
  • would you share which dealership the quote is from for the 2011 Sienna XLE with premium package for a base price of 36300+TTL ?

thanks
    Which do you like better?

$3000 is a lot, but you'll get some of it back in resale (a year newer, but also the newer model).

If you like the '11 better, get that.
  • There is a difference of 6000 and 2010 is coming with 1.9%. Looks like 2010 XLEwas already depreciated alot.
  • i got a 2011 XLE 8-pass (no options) for $31,600
    try getting lower, but do not pay more than this
  • teamvwteamvw Posts: 2
    edited February 2010
    Deal offered in Northern CA. We were in the market for a deal on a 2010 LE.

LE FWD 7 PASS
    SLATE
    MSRP: $27,630

Got it down to $24,688 (after $1000 rebate) + TTL at 3.9% financing. It was everything we wanted but couldn't pull the trigger. After doing research, a big difference between the 2010's and 2011's is a new brake override system on all 2011 models. The brake override system cuts engine power and allows braking even if the accelerator pedal is depressed. We're debating waiting til more 2011's come in and we liked the AWD feature on the 2011 LE (previously you had to get the XLE).

We were offered 2011 Sienna LE AWD for $32,500 OTD at 4.39% financing? There haven't been many purchases of the 2011s yet so we're not sure what's a good deal. I think we're going to hold out for the break override system though....for those of you debating a 2010 or 2011.