Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jeepincjjeepincj Posts: 4
    $34450 was my pre-tax price on a 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE. Three options... DVD, Entune / NAV, and floormats. Dealership drove all the way to the "state up north" from Columbus to get it for us. I emailed 25+ dealerships and even the local one here in Cincinnati said "Take the DEAL!!! We can't touch it!"

Don't believe the invoice sheet they show you is what they actually pay for their vehicles. It's called hold back, and even their invoice sheets show it, but it isn't accurate. EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL. FWD your best price and keep doing so and you will save thousands. the 100 mile drive was SOOOooo... worth the price.
    Any questions on other trims let me know. Here's the OTD price I paid.

"I would be able to sell it to you for 34450 plus tax and fee's which brings you to a total of 36989. "

It was exactly as promised. Locally, pretax was over $36K
  • otter18otter18 Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    I started looking for a Sienna in the NJ area today. My best quote for the XLE w// no extras was 33,000. If you're out shopping or have made a purchase I'd be interested in knowing what you're seeing out there. Also my quote came from an in person visit that took over an hour. Any tips on how to get quotes online would be much appreciated.
    my advice is, you have TWO dealerships... those that move volume (way below the crap invoice they LOVE to show you) and those that SELL

Send emails to every dealership in 300 miles with you. They'll find YOUR vehicle, YOUR trim, YOUR color... and bring it to YOU! $34450 XLE with Entune/ DVD
  • geen1974geen1974 Posts: 9
    Hi can you please tell when you said that you got DVD with Nav does that means did you got the premium package. If it is different can you please send me the photo of the DVD to my email id : gvci2001@yahoo.com . I am looking for the same deal but I am confused were dealer says about DVD and Premium package. I got an offer for xle, Premium package $35000 before tax.

Thanks
  • chipsaleschipsales Posts: 1
    NJ Buyer, Metro NY, I was able to get a FWD 2012 XLE with minimal adds (roof rack cross bars and floor mats). The sticker price was 34,592 and I was able to get it for $30,500 + $420 doc fees + TTL + Tax. I did trade a car but was able to get the highest of 3 quotes on the car so the trade was reasonable valued.

I think I may have over paid a little but after visiting 3 dealerships, I was ready to pull the trigger on a reasonable deal. I was able to get the $750 Edmunds rebate as well. If you have trouble getting this to pop up. Clear your internet cache and history. Also try another PC.
  • jeb3779jeb3779 Posts: 16
    2012 xle with entertainment package and entune navigation. $35336 manager showed me the sheet but after reading above could he be lying?
  • I leased Sienna XLE w Navigation and got several surprises when I signed lease paperwork. Cramer Toyota in Sarasota Florida told me there was no Toyota 36 month lease available and I would have to use World Omni 39 month lease. This lease included $895 lease admin fee and $695 new car prep fee in capitalized cost. My credit score 750+. Needless to say I was not happy. I left myself no time to start over so I signed unhappily. Is this a normal Toyota tactic to increase dealer margin? I was told these charges are not negotiable. I am leaving on a trip to Maine tomorrow, initial reaction to car after driving 250 miles is very positive
  • I leased Sienna XLE w Navigation and got several surprises when I signed lease paperwork. Cramer Toyota in Sarasota Florida told me there was no Toyota 36 month lease available and I would have to use World Omni 39 month lease. This lease included $895 lease admin fee and $695 new car prep fee in capitalized cost. My credit score 750+. Needless to say I was not happy. I left myself no time to start over so I signed unhappily. Is this a normal Toyota tactic to increase dealer margin? I was told these charges are not negotiable. I am leaving on a trip to Maine tomorrow, initial reaction to car after driving 250 miles is very positive
  • geen1974geen1974 Posts: 9
    No. this is not a good deal because I got a better offer from Perruzi Toyota, PA. for XLE with premium package for #35000.

Thanks
  • otter18otter18 Posts: 2
    Was the $29,900 price for AWD?
  • jeb3779jeb3779 Posts: 16
    i got them down to 34,500 is that any better?
  • Here's the deal I got at Broadway Toyota in Portland, OR on Memorial Day:

Sienna LE 8 Passenger
    MSRP: $31,240 (roof rack cross bars, mats, tow prep package)
    Selling Price: $28,062.19 ($3,177 off MSRP)
    License/Registration: $130
    Title Fee: $30
    Title and Registration Processing Fee: $75
    State Tax: $2441.41 (I'm a WA resident)

Total OTD Price: $30,738.60
    Total OTD after $750 Edmunds Mail in Rebate: $29,988.60

Discount was from dealer, so I was able to get 0% for 60 months from Toyota.
  • dc_minivandc_minivan Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    I bought 2012 Sienna XLE with Premium Package (DVD and Navigation, no Entune) for $36,450 out-the-door price... Dealer is in Northern VA.

With Edmunds rebate &750, I think this is the best deal I could get at this time.

How did I do? Oh I used the 0% APR 60 months deal.

Now, shopping for an extended warranty.
  • samizsamiz Posts: 3
    Xle sienna with options CARPET FLOOR MATS W/DOOR SILL PROTECTORS ENTERTAINMENT PKG
    XLE PREMIUM NAVIGATION PKG W/ENTUNE quote was $35985 mrsp $38570 let me know people deal or still need to work on price
  • ddwmew1ddwmew1 Posts: 1
    DC Minivan,

Can you post the details on your purchase to the dealer, MSRP, Sales Price, Taxes, processing fees, etc? I can also provicde my email.

ddwmew
  • kksmom001kksmom001 Posts: 17
    This would be my first minivan. I am dealing with internet dealers in Owings Mill, MD. I really only want Navigation and not DVD player but seems not you can't get one without the other. I have one offer stating MSRP $45,879, their internet price is $40,907. OTD price of $43K.

What do you think? Is this a good or bad deal?

Thanks. We live in the DC suburbs and willing to drive to areas in Virginia or Maryland.
  • naughtycanaughtyca Posts: 18
    regarding the NAV and DVD players, I will suggest to get an aftermarket NAV, Pionner and Kenwoods will be a lot cheaper and better than factory. For DVD you can also get an aftermarket which is way cheaper and will have better options than from the dealership
    Where or which dealership did you get to your XLE with Navigation, was it AWD? Thanks.
    That's a great suggestion. would the limited still have a back up camera with out the Navigation? Do they sell Limited without navigation?without back up camera?