Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Equinox No Start Problems

13»

Comments

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 44,993
    Try this pdf link.

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• 2007equinox12007equinox1 Posts: 2
    edited August 1
    I have a 2007 Equinox- bought it from my mom at 14,000 miles. I've been having the no-start-in-the-morning issue for over two years, to where every morning I would get up earlier and go out to "not" start the car so that it would actually start an hour later when I was ready to go to work. This all started 48 hours after I bought the car after Best Buy installed a GPS unit and was later found to be directly wired into the BCM. I finally had the BCM replaced and it fixed the issue. Then it started happening again two months ago, and I've once again been told the BCM is bad. In the interim they've also replaced other electrical components. They said the BCM took out the Junction Block and the Transmission Control Module. Today I was told by another dealership the TCM is fine, but something about the break module is damaged and is the reason for the Stabilitrack errors. Oh, and I have the spark plug defect and I have a plug cracked in half. It never ends.
13»