Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Crosstour Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,599
    If Honda does go to an incentive on the Crosstour, the 0.9% financing will go away.

They won't do both!
  • effexeffex Posts: 3
    Was quoted at $31,300 Out the door on a EX-L Xtour w/out Nav. This is including a trade-in that I was appraised for at $3000. The car I am trying to trade in is worth far more than at @ $5,350 (Dealer Trade In) but I would have settled for $4,500.

Because of the lowball appraisal, I didn't budge from a Out-the-door price of $30,500. The mngr said he would call me on Monday.

What do you guys think, Is this a far negotiation so far? I don't think I am lowballing at all, but If I am, how much would you guys step up to?
    You probably have a trade in that they don't want. What is it?

Thjey won't pay you more than they can get for it at auction or from a wholesaler.

You can always sell it yourself!
  • effexeffex Posts: 3
    It's a 2001 Audi A6 2.7t quattro. Fully loaded. 86700 miles. Clean title, No accidents, no mechanical issues. Some wear and tear but nothing abnormal for a 9 year old car.

KBB quotes it at $5,350. I would have settled for $4,500. I think it's a near steal for this car in it's better-than-decent condition.
    That's the problem.

I'm sure it's a nice car but people fear Audi's that are getting into the higher miles even though for the year that's not a lot of miles.

As Audi's age they get troublesome and expensive to fix and people shy away from them. I would try to sell it on your own.
  • w_byrnesw_byrnes Posts: 15
    edited September 2010
    It is a new crosstour, black on black, purchased from Hondaland in Tampa, FL on Labor day. Selling price is $27,911 that includes destination, mud guard, wheel lock, truck liner, and pin stripes but not TTL and $600 dealer processing fees. With this price, I could not get the .9%/60mos financing. Instead, I was offered 3.0%/60 mos financing by Honda Financing, which was not too bad. Overall, it was not a bad buying experience. The salesperson is very nice and knowledgeable too.
  • wardwwardw Posts: 10
    I bought a 2010 Crosstour EX from Tampa Honda Land during the $1,200 Cash To Dealer promotion (I believe it has now ended). I paid $26,263 plus $600 in dealer fees. I thought that the price was about right.
  • logitraxlogitrax Posts: 10
    edited October 2010
    I got myself an EX in August and then negotiated a deal for an EXL for my mother-in-law in September. The EX was $26,000 and the EXL was $28,559 - both include the destination charges.
  • Seems like a great buy!
  • i just got my cross tour ex-l.

Price paid = $347/ per month (this includes tax).
    Downpayment - $1,300.

Seems like buying may have been a slightly better option, as the quoted selling price was $28,512 if I bought.

He used a price of ~$29,500 to calculate lease payment because he said he didn't get some rebate or incentive with the lease.

All in all, I feel the deal was reasonable although I probably could have received a little more.

Thanks everyone for your posts and please state any actual leasing deals if you closed a deal. It's good for the consumers!
  • I'm thinking about buying either a new Crosstour EX-L 4WD or a 2010 Crosstour EX-L 4WD w/Navi. My decision is going to come down to price, if I can get into a new one for $30k or less, I'll be a happy camper. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  • argusarmsargusarms Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Leased for $323 (including tax) 36 months, 12,000 miles a year. First payment due at signing. No money down. Sheehy Honda in Alexandria, VA.
  • kathypmostkathypmost Posts: 2
    I'm hoping to lease a crosstour this month, 4WD EX-L w Nav, 36 month lease 10,000miles/yr in New Jersey. Ideally I'd like to pay $300/month with nothing down, do you think this is possible? Are there any deals this month?
  • blytonblyton Posts: 5
    Brand New 2010 Crosstour EX-L Alloy Wheels
    Out the door price----27,800 nothing down...
    we feel like we got the deal of the century...are we missing something?
  • simplyjsimplyj Posts: 15
    edited May 2011
    Depends on what trim you got, FYI all the Crosstours have alloy wheels. Sounds like you got a good deal, not exactly the steal of the century though.
  • blytonblyton Posts: 5
    EX-L...everything except NAv. All leather, 18" Alloy wheels, moonroof, etc. I think literally everything except nav/back up camera. Sticker 34,800
    our price 27,800...ah come on, tell me we got a good deal......:)
  • kathypmostkathypmost Posts: 2
    what state doyou live in?
  • simplyjsimplyj Posts: 15
    2WD or 4WD? If it was the 4WD drive then $27K OTD is truly a steal, even if it is a 2010. :)

I was given a OTD quote of $35300 OTD for the 2011 EX-L 4WD with Navi. Still mulling it but may make a decision soon.

Congrats on your purchase!
  • kingrkingr Posts: 60
    What State, Dealership did you get your Crosstour from, Just did a quick check in my area and was surprised to see so many 2010's available. Maybe that's why so much off MSRP?
    I'm in upstate NY.

Thanks
  • njalannjalan Posts: 70
    Hi all,
    Looking for a 2011 Crosstour AWD with Navi in central NJ. Please advise the best price in NJ/NY/PA. Are there any incentives or rebates out there? Greatly appreciate your help.
    Alan