Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Crosstour Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• I'm thinking about buying either a new Crosstour EX-L 4WD or a 2010 Crosstour EX-L 4WD w/Navi. My decision is going to come down to price, if I can get into a new one for $30k or less, I'll be a happy camper. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  • argusarmsargusarms Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Leased for $323 (including tax) 36 months, 12,000 miles a year. First payment due at signing. No money down. Sheehy Honda in Alexandria, VA.
  • kathypmostkathypmost Posts: 2
    I'm hoping to lease a crosstour this month, 4WD EX-L w Nav, 36 month lease 10,000miles/yr in New Jersey. Ideally I'd like to pay $300/month with nothing down, do you think this is possible? Are there any deals this month?
  • blytonblyton Posts: 5
    Brand New 2010 Crosstour EX-L Alloy Wheels
    Out the door price----27,800 nothing down...
    we feel like we got the deal of the century...are we missing something?
  • simplyjsimplyj Posts: 15
    edited May 2011
    Depends on what trim you got, FYI all the Crosstours have alloy wheels. Sounds like you got a good deal, not exactly the steal of the century though.
  • blytonblyton Posts: 5
    EX-L...everything except NAv. All leather, 18" Alloy wheels, moonroof, etc. I think literally everything except nav/back up camera. Sticker 34,800
    our price 27,800...ah come on, tell me we got a good deal......:)
  • kathypmostkathypmost Posts: 2
    what state doyou live in?
  • simplyjsimplyj Posts: 15
    2WD or 4WD? If it was the 4WD drive then $27K OTD is truly a steal, even if it is a 2010. :)

I was given a OTD quote of $35300 OTD for the 2011 EX-L 4WD with Navi. Still mulling it but may make a decision soon.

Congrats on your purchase!
  • kingrkingr Posts: 60
    What State, Dealership did you get your Crosstour from, Just did a quick check in my area and was surprised to see so many 2010's available. Maybe that's why so much off MSRP?
    I'm in upstate NY.

Thanks
  • njalannjalan Posts: 70
    Hi all,
    Looking for a 2011 Crosstour AWD with Navi in central NJ. Please advise the best price in NJ/NY/PA. Are there any incentives or rebates out there? Greatly appreciate your help.
    Alan
  • imm3imm3 Posts: 3
    I'm looking for 2011 Honda CrossTour EX-L near Fairfax, VA.

Got any good deal??
  • striper72striper72 Posts: 10
    Hi Car Man, do you have the June numbers on the Accord Cross Tour EX-L w/out Nav 15,000 miles/36 months? Thanks
  • njalannjalan Posts: 70
    Just purchased a 2011 Crosstour AWD with Navi today from a Honda dealership in central NJ and would like to share the info so that the interested parties can take advantage of the low price and low financing options.

Crosstour AWD with Navi, Silver with Black Interior
    MSRP: 37350
    Negotiaged price: 32998.59 including $810 destination fee
    NJ sales tax: 2309.90
    MV tire tax: 7.50
    Doc Fee: 279
    Total Out the Door Price: 35993.99
    $3000 down and financing balance for 5 years @ 0.9% thru Honda.
    Monthly payment: $542+ for 60 months

Sales staff and the manager were nice and friendly. The 0.9% financing ends Tuesday 7/5/11.

Happy 4th of July!
  • I'm currently looking at a 2010 EXL with 22 miles without Navigation. I was quoted $26,500. Is this a good deal? Is there any "hidden" incentives from Honda on the 2010 to get them sold I don't know about?
  • So i went to the honda dealership in edison, nj today and got pricing for a white 36 month/ 12k 2011 Crosstour EX-L AWD w/ nav and these were the numbers i got which seem incredibly high. Id like to know what consumers who leased the same car paid or what numbers i should be pushing for ( i.e what points i should be bringing up on why the cost should be lower). They actually told me they would be losing $950 with these numbers.

*$0 down
    *$1,561 in fees (including acquisition) upfront
    *$488/month

I am in the NJ/NYC area, but im not sure if that makes a difference. Please help!
  • North Alabama

2011 Crosstour EX-L 4WD (no Navi)
    $29,584

Also took advantage of the current 0.9% financing (36 mo) through Honda.

I used the USAA Car Buying Service to get me "certified" pricing from 2 dealers (but not the local one).

Long story, but the short of it is that my local Honda dealer matched the certified price, even though he wasn't one of the USAA participants. I was very happy with that.

Was also happy I did my research on the car and esp. on Edmunds car-buying tips - love the "Confessions of..." series!

Love the car, however, the only CON is the backing-up visibility. The auto-tilt on the driver-side mirror doesn't do much for me either.
  • What kind of discount can one expect on a 4 wheel drive EXL unit? About 10% off of sticker?
  • kcmoverkcmover Posts: 29
    I guess that the fact nobody has replied to my original posting that the crosstour is a dead vehicle and should be crossed off my short list. I was nervous about it to begin with as it seems dated and perhaps subject to discontinuation by Honda. My Wife current is in a Honda Accord but I am getting cold feet there as it seems very long in the tooth and the dash / electronics are dated and old. The Toyota Camry in 2012 has that new Entune and seems to be a advanced technology vehicle.

sorry to rant but I guess Honda's better days are behind and not ahead at least for 2012.
  • Like most Toyotas, the Camry will likely be reliable - although not as reliable as those built 5 years ago. There has been deep cost cutting on all Toyotas. None are worth the asking price given the low ball materials. Check out the extensive use of thin plastic facias for most of the rear of the car and the front. Also, if you get Nav on a Camry forget about reading it in sunlight. Also, look at Consumer reports to see which automaker makes the most reliable cars across all models - it isn't Toyota.
  • moodawgmoodawg Posts: 2
    That's the deal I got here in Austin, TX, combined with 60-month 1.9% Financing. Not a crazy deal, but I feel like I got a great vehicle for a pretty good price. Surprisingly luxurious yet sporty ride for a 4-door sedan. Great 4-cyl performance and extended hatchback space, combined with the best exterior on the market (in my opinion). I got black on black, and now I have to beat the women away with a stick, which is somewhat of a problem given I've been married for 10 years with 2 kids.
  • Bought the base EX I4 2WD, $24K + $1K accessories (splash guards, bumper protect, body molding + 3M film protection) + TTL, Polished Metal and Ivory interior. I am in twin cities, MN, so 2WD is not popular and besides I bought on the last day of the month, so YMMV.
    Got 1.9% for 60m finance with Honda + upto $500 first month's payment incentive.

I think I did great on the price, but maybe got taken to the cleaners for accessories. Still have to take delivery, installing accessories will take another 2 days. I thought I4 would be sluggish, but it is peppy and EX trim is great overall. Could have gotten a CR-V for $500 more in EX trim with AWD, but the comfort level is nowhere near the Crosstour, besides I liked the look. Rear-view is not as bad as I thought it would be, also backup camera (in mirror only for non-nav models) is standard for 2012.
    We probably need a new thread, since it's the Honda Crosstour now, they dropped the Accord moniker.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,830
    We probably need a new thread, since it's the Honda Crosstour now, they dropped the Accord moniker.

I applied some hostly magic, and voila! The discussion title is accurate.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• ronnronn Posts: 398
    I really am interested in the 2013 Crosstour...my question is can someone tell me if it holds it's value like the Honda Accord does.........The Accord has a better rating and resale than Toyota Camry, so is it the same for the Crosstour? I never have seen a commercial for this car either......
    Is it a best kept secret, or what ? I would also like to hear from recent owners of this vehicle as there hasn't been too many post about the car either.
  • Car_man,

I am looking for 2013 Crosstour EXL 2WD 4cyl lease rates for 15,000 mpy, please.
  • So just got myself a cross tour this past weekend... looked at 8th gen accords and settled for it b/c always wanted back into the wagon life.... so much room and just as fast smooth as accord... i luv it so far....

got mine 21K miles for $20K OTD..... couldn't be beat.... even pricing on 4cyl was not that good..... don't like accord sedan shape ... so was between coupe and crosstour.... even though lil funny shape, i could look good with few mods... plus the versatility with so much extra room is invaluable.....

let's see how it goes...
  • masarakshmasaraksh Posts: 8
    Last week I picked up my new Crosstour 2013 EXL-V6 AWD (without navigation) for $30,800 (+tax, license, reg). The dealer offered good deal on financing at 0.9% for 60 months.

My wife is happy with her new car - plenty of room, memory seats, winter package (heated seats), rear and blind spot cameras, iPhone integration, instant, average and trip fuel display, hands free calling and voice commands.

I own two Accords EXL-V6 2004 and 2008. The Crosstour is sportier - it accelerates instantly (even in the D position). Suspension is firm - you feel the bumps on the road. I don't mind very small opening for the rear view window but this may be a problem for some.

Fuel economy is impressive - 29.7 mpg for a 90 miles trip to Cape Cod. On our way back we got stuck in traffic and spend 45 minutes to get 16 miles to the bridge. Regardless of that, our trip back home was 27.8 mpg for 90 miles. Driving around town is between 15 and 20 mpg

I greatly recommend the American Express Car buying service. Price quotes from them were good. I used these quotes as a starting point and negotiated down. I traded in my Honda Accord 2004 EXL-V6 with 137K miles for $5100.

Overall, I am very happy with the new car and the purchase at Atamian Honda in Tewksbury, MA
  • msbeckmsbeck Posts: 4
    2 months ago I purchased my car for $30,152 out the door. I think I got really good pricing and I am really loving the car. Everywhere I go people ask me about it and are impressed with it! :shades:
  • manutdmanutd Posts: 6
    Just agreed to a new Crosstour. EX L V6 with navigation
    MSRP of $36,470
    Price was $30,162
    Since they gave me $23,000 for my trade in,
    which was compared to $23,325 on NADA,
    I went with a $513 add on of wheel locks, mud flaps and trunk cover
    So net price was $30,675, so almost $6,000 off.

I like the car well except the rear view will take getting used to. I really like the right side camera though so it's a trade off.
  • rolaurrolaur Posts: 5

Old thread but new purchase. 2014 Crosstour EX-L V6 no nav, $29,134 w/ dest, plus tax and tag.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,876

Congrats! Thanks for reporting in.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

2»