Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Accord Crosstour Lease Questions

Comments

• Thank you car_man.

I'm not sure if I should ask it here, or in a different thread, but the 3rd (and final) car I'm thinking of is a

Toyota Venza 3.5L v6 AWD with the $5,660comfort package (with moon roof)

I'm dying to know how that leases given all the bad press toyota has gotten. Are they giving these things away?

The layout of the forums confuses me a bit, but let me hunt around for a venza lease thread.

Thanks again,
    Mike
  • You're very welcome, Mike.

Let me know if you don't find the Venza thread and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Car_Man,

I was wondering if there has been any change in the lease figures for the Crosstour EX-L w/Navi 2wd and EX-L w/Navi 4wd for October. I'm looking at 36 months 12K miles.

Thanks.
  • 36 months, 12k/year, $0 due, $269+ tax. Silly leases. Check it out.
  • Hi car_man

I'm interested in leasing a 2010 Crosstour EX-L AWD. 12k miles per year. The dealer is pushing a FWD and quoted a residual of 57% and a MF of .00048, both of which are great for a 2010 model. Can you tell me what the MF and residual would be if I moved up to an AWD model. Thanks.
  • Leased a 2010 Crosstour EX-L 2WD with Navi last weekend. Agreed upon price was $29,172. Added acquisition fee to sale price for cap cost. Monthly payment is $312 a month and I paid first/sales tax (3% of sale price)/doc fee and registration fees.

Live in VA.
  • Here's the latest information for you, artiefufkin.

Honda Finance's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Crosstour EX-L 2WD with Navigation and 12,000 miles per year are .00058 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 Crosstour EX-L 4WD with Navigation are exactly the same.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,200 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Eddie. Interestingly, the numbers for the Crosstour EX-L 2WD and AWD are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • Does anyone know when the 2011 Crosstours will be available for purchase. I read on a couple of places online that the 2011 will be available with a 6-speed transmission. When I went to my local dealer, the salesman was very adamant that no such change is expected, and the 2011s will not be in any showroom until February 2011, and instead tried to pressure me into a 2010.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/05/2011-honda-accord-crosstour-to-get-im- proved-fuel-economy.html
  • Thanks Car_man,

I thought those were the numbers. I actually leased the car about 10 days ago and used those to calculate my payment.
  • That article was based on speculation back in May on Temple of Vtec. The 2011 Crosstour will be virtually identical to the 2010.
  • What was the lease price and numbers ? Can we ask?
  • It's posted above in post 68.
  • AXM23AXM23 Posts: 64
    What exactly was your total out of pocket? And your taxes are 3% of the cost of the whole car and not just the portion of the lease?

Thanks.
  • artiefufkinartiefufkin Posts: 13
    edited October 2010
    Total out of pocket was $1,647.75. That amount is first month, doc fee, tax and registration fees.

Unfortunately, VA is a state that charges sales tax on the gross sales price of the car and the doc fee regardless of whether you buy or lease.
  • AXM23AXM23 Posts: 64
    That is a great deal. The selling price is like $1300 under invoice after the Honda cash back. How did you manage that?
  • Most likely went into holdbacks. When I got my Crosstour EX, I paid $26,000, which is $1,666 under invoice (there was $1,200 Honda incentive + $590 holdbacks).
  • robp2robp2 Posts: 4
    I am looking for 36 month 1 pay lease for a Crosstour AWD EXL with Nav and 12000 miles a year for November. A dealer is quoting 53% and .00001 and a price of $33,200. Is the residual and factor correct? The price sounds high based on USAA's car buying service
  • artie where did you get this deal? in VA as well, NOVA specifically.
  • Deal was with Pohanka in Fredericksburg. Got an initial price through Truecar from them. Before going in, I got an e-mail from the sales manager saying that the price was now lower. I brought the e-mail with me and asked what the new price was. I assumed a $200 reduction and they offered $150 which I accepted.