Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2011 Toyota Camry

13»

Comments

• mcdawggmcdawgg Posts: 1,666
    Yep, when you went under the overpass, the dash lights dimmed, but then they would have gotten brighter again after you got out from under it. Both mine act the same as yours - perfectly normal.

In the rain, at times, the light level in the environment can be VERY close to the point where the sensor would turn down the intensity of the dash lights, and since it is that close, it may decide with out you even noticing, that it needs to turn it back up just because the environment light got just SLIGHTLY brighter again.

Again, ask at Toyotanation, go for a drive right now (if it is after sunset) or go for a drive on a non-rainy day. You will see that your car is fine!
  • Not to be working this, but the lights did not come back after I went under the overpass for another 20 minutes...I really want to understand this!
  • mcdawggmcdawgg Posts: 1,666
    Correct, there is a delay, so that it does not go back and forth too much. I have noticed the same thing. Did you go out for a drive at night yet? Or just wait until after sunrise. It is fine. Have a good night, and don't worry about it.
  • Thank you for your insight and assistance!

Debbie
  • Got quotation for Toyota Camry 2011 base at $18,800 excluding TTL.
    Camry 2011 LE at $19,980.
    Also got quotation for 2012 base (L?) at $19,980

Are the above quotations reasonable? If so which one is better to buy? Thanks for any comments
  • Quotation for Toyota Camry different models as follows,

2011 Base model (L) $18.8k, car only
    2011 LE model $19.9k car only
    2012 Base model $21.2k car only

Do you think the quotations are reasonable?

Thanks
    Golden Stone
  • 89fj6289fj62 Posts: 20
    My local dealer
    $20,999 for 2012 Camry in Sunday paper ad so your 21,200 isn't bad
13»