It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Honda Pilot vs Enclave
I am down to 2 choices, a pilot touring or enclave.
Likes in Pilot:
- Body style (I know most people hate it)
- Comes with all bells and whistles in touring ed
- Resale value
- Perceived quality and reliability
Likes in Enclave:
- Easier to drive in corners(?)
- all bells and whistles
- Quiet ride
- Seems like interior is of much better quality
I have always owned a toyota or honda. It's hard for me to move out to something I used to think of as unreliable. All the labor union issues that we hear about makes me wonder if there's grss root level motivation in GM factories to deliver quality..
Any thoughts appreciated..