Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti M37 M56 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• scottw58scottw58 Posts: 38
    New M 37 seats may be firmer because they are new and not broken in, My 2007 M45 Sport Seats are 4 years old and they are still like seating on cement bleachers. I sat in the new M yesterday and then jumped in my car and new M seats are much softer (higher quality leather) and have more cushion.
  • ctaylogctaylog Posts: 8
    Any word if Infiniti will be offering a pull ahead program to get people into the new M's? They offered a program like that in 2005 when the M was first released. I was able to come out of my I35 about a year early.
  • pedro45pedro45 Posts: 17
    If you have the invoice price and you know the terms (12k, 39 months, MF), then the price is the price....other than negotiating other misc. fees.

Please share where you got invoice pricing? Also, how did you get invoice pricing? I was not expecting that for another 6 months or so. Well done!
  • bocatripbocatrip Posts: 194
    Although I have not seen invoice pricing locally, I have seen it on different sites, with actual newspaper adds showing invoice, or very close to it. At this rate, we should be able to see the deep deep discounting coming and I won't be surprised to see the same huge numbers slashed as we did with the leftover 2010s by the end of the year.
  • pedro45pedro45 Posts: 17
    Boca, I do not see how you can expect the pricing you saw on leftover 2010's. That was because of the outgoing model and complete redesign coming (along with the economy). While I expect invoice and slightly below pricing in the next several months, I would be shocked to see the $10,000 under MSRP you are referring to.

However, I would love to be wrong!
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    We are selling the new M37/M56 at MSRP still - in Texas, supply is still low and demand is still high. I will let you know if Infiniti comes out with any specials other than the 2.9% on Monday - but I doubt it.

I don't think you will see any discounting till the summer. :cry:
  • grover9grover9 Posts: 1
    I'm looking for an infiniti M37all wheel drive with premium package and deluxe touring. Dealership offered MRSP $57,125. They reduced price to $53, 900. Lease deal offered was $4,500 down payment and $689.49 per month.

They said their invoice for the car is $52,306

I think they can do much better. My goal is to get $600 per month. Does anyone think this is possible or should I take the deal above.

Thanks for the input.
    edited May 2010
    I agree with Boca. Buying Services (i.e. USAA) are at $4k-$5k off MSRP right now on 20110 M! That is a contracted price nationwide and must be honored by participating dealers! Good for you salespeople making money on unknowledgeable buyers. I remember the G37 being popular and it eventually was discounting $10k off. Infiniti jacks up their MSRP. Buyers please do your research. Salespeople are not on your side! The depreciation on these cars in horrific.
  • bocatripbocatrip Posts: 194
    edited May 2010
    This economy is a quite a distance from any type of significant recovery. The Luxury division of most car manufacturers are always hit the hardest during these difficult times. People are more savvy than ever and are aware of how fast and hard these higher end car values plummet after purchase. I am fairly confident that it will not take much to start seeing huge discounting towards the end of the year if not sooner. All it will take will be one or two dealers to start the ball rolling.
  • magicbus_magicbus_ Posts: 3
    I just bought a M37, so anyone that received a referral card in the mail and wants to pair up with a buyer, please send your information to me Redleaf111___at___aol.com. Thanks.
    No money on these new units yet...

Special Rates

0-60 months = 2.9%
    72 months = 3.9%

If you are leasing and currently have an Infiniti you get a $1000 Lease Loyalty Rebate.

Dealers are starting to get these cars in at a faster rate, so I expect you will see some discounting now - look for $1000 to $1500 off MSRP at first, maybe towards the end of the month is will get a tad better. :)
  • ltcadviserltcadviser Posts: 38
    Sewell, GSM,

Just sell volume. You can't hold gross on an Infiniti. And definitely not in a recession.
  • Thanks for the incentives and insight, sewellgsm. I think after itcadviser's previous smart mouth rants about other posters leaves his advice unuseable. It would be hard to take his advice here. I dont think anyone considers that stuff constructive. I think this forum is helpful and offers constructive advice for all from different sources. Isnt that what its for?
  • bernsterbernster Posts: 27
    My dealer is trying to locate M56 with no sport or 4x drive. Just want tech, deluxe touring in a particular color. Well it just does not exist in US. Dealer is looking at diverting a future shipment of this vehicle if they can find it. Said it may take 2 months to get delivery if they can find it. By the way there is only one M56 non sport in South Florida. Very rare.

I asked about ordering directly from factory and they said it takes 6 months. They did not seem to want to do that.

How do I negotiate a lease when the car won't be in for such a long time? There may be better incentives and lease rates in the future.
  • blastphemyblastphemy Posts: 34
    I know for a fact that Infiniti of Thousand Oaks in California has two Black Obsidian w/Java interior M56s with Premium, Tech, Deluxe Touring, and no Sport or 4x. I'm holding out for a Malbec Black in the same configuration, but I test-drove one of the two mentioned above just a few days ago.

Direct factory orders for M56s were canceled in April due to a shortage of the 5.6 liter engines, mainly due to the 2011 QX56 using the same engine (albeit with 20 less HP) and being released very soon. However, my dealer just made its May order and nothing was cancelled, plus my Malbec Black M56 is expected by mid-August.

I did have to put a $1,000 check down on the factory order, but the dealership won't cash it until the car arrives and all papers are signed for the purchase or lease.
    Thanks for info Blastphemy. Did you negotiate price now or when car comes in?
  • blastphemyblastphemy Posts: 34
    I haven't discussed price with the dealership, yet. I know what the MSRP will be for the configuration I asked the salesperson to order, but since I don't know what deals may be available in August, I didn't discuss the price.

BTW, according to the salesperson, I'm not obligated to buy this car even though it's being ordered per my specifications! But giving Infiniti the downpayment check is supposed to give the dealership leverage when asking for my vehicle to be built/shipped more quickly than those cars not already pre-sold.

I'm hoping that, by building this car to my requirements, the dealership will be more willing to deal since it's virtually a guaranteed sale and potentially a difficult configuration to turn around without my purchase.
    I just received this email from USAA buying service last night. Sales must be slow for M37 despite what some sales guys here are posting. Do your research before buying! Here is email: Or contact USAA directly or another buying service. Or just negotiate this deal or better! I'm still waiting for at least $3,000 below invoice before I pull the trigger. I still like my old M45 enough to be patient and not over pay for this fast depreciating car. They are way over priced right now.

EMAIL:
    Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:46 PM
    Subject: Your price has dropped

2011 Infiniti
    M37 4dr Sedan RWD
    YOUR OLD PRICE: $500 above invoice including incentives
    YOUR NEW PRICE: $200 below invoice including incentives YOUR PRICE DROP: $700
    We have 2 M56 on the ground without Sport. Both have MSRP of $58,415 (one Liquid Platinum and the other Platinum Graphite).

BTW - I am seeing dealers discount the M37 around $1000-$1500 now but the M56 in still holding at MSRP.

Hope this helps.
    edited May 2010
    Wanted an M56 with moonlight white/wheat with tech and deluxe touring. Apparently Infiniti will not let you order this combination. Cannot figure out why. Presently driving a 2008 M45 with all of the optional packages with this color combo.