Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sienna Maintenance and Repair (2003 earlier)

1173174175176177179»

Comments

• gedgoudaslgedgoudasl Posts: 21
    See #7. Replaced CV joints rides like new. Vibration gone.
  • Thanks for the respond geogoudasl; but my issue is similar to desert7650 and bee247, instead of you. If any can please provide a solution. Thanks again.
  • We finally did find the problem and it may have been caused by the brake fluid having corrosion in it as suggested by kitcloudkick3r. However, by the time we flushed and replaced the brake fluid, it did no good, in fact things got worse. Perhaps too much damage had already been done. What the dealer finally decided was that the master cylinder was locking up after applying the brakes. By this time the pads, rotors, shoes, and drums were badly worn. He replaced the master cylinder, brake pads, rotors, rear brake shoes and I don't remember what else, and turned the rear brake drums. He also replaced the brake fluid although a mechanic friend and I had done that a month before. This was done at the beginning of March 2012. We have not had any problems since.