Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Golf Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi johngt. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. The type of transmission that your car has should not have any impact upon its lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jcockerjcocker Posts: 14
    Hi Car_man - Can you provide me with the June lease numbers for:
    2011 Golf TDI 4 door DSG
    36 months - 15k miles

Much much appreciated
    Here you go jcocker. VW Credit's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Golf TDI 4-Door with 15,000 miles per year are .00174 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    Hello Car_Man.

I need the money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 4 door Golf TDI, 10,000 miles per year, updated for July.

Thank you!
  • martvwmartvw Posts: 2
    I would appreciate the latest numbers for 24 and 36 month leasing on a 2011 4 door Golf TDI auto for 12k and 15k.

Any incentives for Aug or Sept?

Thanks.
  • Hi Car_Man, I looking for the money factor and residual for a 2012 Golf 2.5 2dr with the convenience package. Thanks for your help.
  • Here you go schusie. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf 2.5 2Dr with Convenience and 15,000 miles per year are .00084 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

What is the MF and Resi for 2012 Golf 2DR TDI with Tech package?

Do they offer 10k, 12k and 15k?

Any incentives at the moment?

Thanks!
  • Greetings leetchie69. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf 2-Door TDI with 15,000 miles per year are .00167 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher. The 10,000 mile per year residuals would be 3% higher.

Volkswagen is not currently providing any cash incentives on lesses of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • 19491949 Posts: 59
    Hi Car Man,
    Could you please tell me what the current RV & MF numbers are for a 2012 Golf TDI 4Dr MT
    (Sunroof & Navig.)?
    This would be for a 24 month lease @ 12k mi. per yr.
    Thank you!
    edited April 2012
    Hi Car_man.

I would like the April residual value and base money factor for a 3 year lease of a Golf 2.5 Automatic, 4 door with Convenience Package, 10,000 miles per year.

Thank you!
    Hi Car_man.

Could you also please provide me with the April residual and base money factor for a 4 door base Golf TDI, automatic, for 3 years, 10,000 miles per year. I'm shopping around!

Thank you!

hpowders
    I would be happy to help you out, 1949. Volkswagen Credit's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Golf 4Dr TDI with 12,000 miles per year are .00164 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey hpowders. Volkswagen Credit's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf 2.5 w/Convenience and 10,000 miles per year are .00014 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure hpowders. VW Credit's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf TDI with 10,000 miles per year are .00164 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
  • 19491949 Posts: 59
    Thank you, Car man, I really appreciate the info you provided. This helps with my leasing decision.
    Thanks for your help, Car_man, with the base Golf and TDI. I will be looking at the base Golf this Monday. I notice there is $750 cash toward the base Golf lease. :)
    You're very welcome 1949. I'm glad that I was able to help you out.

Car_man
    Host
    Any time hpowders.

Car_man
    Host
    edited May 2012
    Hi Car_man.

A VW dealer has a 2012 2.5 4 door Golf with Convenience and Sunroof, but I'm not sure if the money factor and residual for 10,000 miles a year, 3 years are the same as for the Golf with Convenience only, which you recently told me are 0.00014 and 53%. Would you please check on this?
    Thanks! :)

hpowders
    Hey hpowders. I've seen .00021 and 52% for all 4-door Golf models with 36-months and 10,000 miles per year.

Car_man
    Host
  • maggie49maggie49 Posts: 1
    hello - I would like to know where this information came from, because my dealer quoted me .00021 and 52% (on a 4 door Golf Automatic 2012 with sunroof & convenience package) BUT I don't believe him based on what you had written (.00014 & 53%)

Can you help me or provide your source of knowledge?

I already tried contacting VW Credit directly.

Thanks!!!
    Hi maggie49. The numbers that you were quoted are correct for June. You may have been looking at a post with old information. Manufacturers change their programs from month to month.

Car_man
    Host
  • trmiamitrmiami Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man!

can you please tell me if there are any dealer incentives (i.e.: cash back, rebate, loyalty, etc.) this month for either a Golf TDI or Jetta Sportwagen TDI?

I am about to pull the trigger on purchasing one with financing from my local credit union (or the other...comes down to available color), but want to make sure I am not missing out. Thanks!
    Hi trmiami. Volkswagen typically does not provide any cash incentives on TDI models and unfortunately this month is not an exception.

Car_man
    Host
  • chad75chad75 Posts: 20
    Are there any lease specs available for the Golf R? Specifically, the 4-door with sunroof/nav., 10-12k miles/year, 36-month? This would be for the southwest Florida area, 33901.

Thank you!
  • vhill33vhill33 Posts: 1
    Hi Car Guy,

I'm interested in a 2012 4 dr Golf. Just the basics. On the VW main site it says priced from $19795 (not including $770 dest charge). Can I order this car without all of the extras you find from a car already on the lot or are those easy to negotiate down? If I can order it, how long should I expect to wait? Also are there any dealer or manufacturer incentives/rebates?

I'm looking to lease - 12K or 10k miles and a 36 month or longer lease. I'm trying to stay under $250. Is this possible? If so, do I need to put money down to stay in that range? What is the money factor and residual on this car for Santa Monica/Los Angeles?

Thanks!

Vanessa
    Yes, chad75. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf R with 12,000 miles per year are .00161 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Vanessa. You may be able to find a dealer that will order you a stripped 4-Dr Golf, but there might be a few fairly basic ones out there on dealer lots already.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this car through VW Credit. VW Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf 4-Dr with 12,000 miles per year are .00007 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The MSRP of a fairly stripped 2012 Golf 4-Dr with an automatic transmission is $20,565 and its dealer invoice price is $19,773. Let's say that you were able to negotiate a selling price of around $19,500. Using these numbers, I estimate that this car would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $259.

Car_man
    Host
  • Does anyone know the July 2012 lease parameters for a 2013 2-door TDI? The residual appears to have risen from the 2012 model according to the dealer (52 to 56%?). Any incentives available? What money factor is being used for the 2013 model in July? Thanks