Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Golf Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    You're very welcome treyone.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey treyone. Volkswagen is currently providing a $250 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 Jetta Sedan SE through VW Credit. This incentive rises to $500 on Jetta Sedan SE models with the Convenience Package and the Jetta Sedan SEL.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello dcc71. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Golf TDI 4-Dr with 15,000 miles per year are .00187 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Dealers are allowed to mark up VW Credit's money factors by a whopping 0.00125 if they want to and can get away with it.

Car_man
    Host
  • mylesm01mylesm01 Posts: 4
    Car_man,

I'm interested in leasing a 2011 Golf 4dr Automatic with Sunroof. Could you please let me know the current money factor and residual for a 36 month lease with 10k miles per year? Also, do you know whether Volkswagen dealers can use the manufacturer-to-dealer incentive available through 3/31 on leases?

Thanks!
    I'd be happy to mylesm01. Volkswagen Credit's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Golf 4dr AT with Sunroof and 10,000 miles per year are .00100 and 55%, respectively.

The dealer cash is not compatible with the special lease program, but there is a $25 cash incentive that is.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello,

Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2011 Golf TDI 4dr DSG for 36 months and 10k, 12k and 15k miles/year? Thanks in advance for your help.
    Hello seinbelld. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Golf TDI with 15,000 miles per year are .00181 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year are 2% higher and the residual value for leases with 10,000 miles per year are 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • juiyuanjuiyuan Posts: 4
    Hi,

Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2011 Golf 2.5 5spd for 36 months and 10k, 12k and 15k miles/year? and current incentives for May? I'd appreciated your help!
  • johngtjohngt Posts: 8
    edited May 2011
    I second that request for May lease program rates on the Golf 2.5 but also interested in the Automatic if it varies from the manual.
    Thanks.
    Here you go juiyuan. VW Credit's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Golf 2.5 4 Door with 15,000 miles per year are .00140 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year are 2% higher. the residuals for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year are 3% higher.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi johngt. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. The type of transmission that your car has should not have any impact upon its lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • jcockerjcocker Posts: 13
    Hi Car_man - Can you provide me with the June lease numbers for:
    2011 Golf TDI 4 door DSG
    36 months - 15k miles

Much much appreciated
    Here you go jcocker. VW Credit's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Golf TDI 4-Door with 15,000 miles per year are .00174 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    Hello Car_Man.

I need the money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 4 door Golf TDI, 10,000 miles per year, updated for July.

Thank you!
  • martvwmartvw Posts: 2
    I would appreciate the latest numbers for 24 and 36 month leasing on a 2011 4 door Golf TDI auto for 12k and 15k.

Any incentives for Aug or Sept?

Thanks.
  • Hi Car_Man, I looking for the money factor and residual for a 2012 Golf 2.5 2dr with the convenience package. Thanks for your help.
  • Here you go schusie. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf 2.5 2Dr with Convenience and 15,000 miles per year are .00084 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

What is the MF and Resi for 2012 Golf 2DR TDI with Tech package?

Do they offer 10k, 12k and 15k?

Any incentives at the moment?

Thanks!
  • Greetings leetchie69. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Golf 2-Door TDI with 15,000 miles per year are .00167 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher. The 10,000 mile per year residuals would be 3% higher.

Volkswagen is not currently providing any cash incentives on lesses of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • 19491949 Posts: 59
    Hi Car Man,
    Could you please tell me what the current RV & MF numbers are for a 2012 Golf TDI 4Dr MT
    (Sunroof & Navig.)?
    This would be for a 24 month lease @ 12k mi. per yr.
    Thank you!