Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chinese Auto Market

2»

Comments

• hpmctorquehpmctorque Posts: 4,205
    I agree with your first sentence. However, despicable people and bad images don't seem to tarnish the image of the cars they choose, historically. I can't think of one example to the contrary.
  • fintailfintail Posts: 33,803
    Good point. If anything, evil sells.
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,823
    "Ford Motor Co. set a sales record in China for the third consecutive month in November and bolstering its effort was sales of its Focus compact car.

Ford China registered 67,505 sales in November, up 56 percent compared to the same month last year. Ford China sales are now up 18 percent through the first 11 months of 2012."

Ford sets sales record in China for third consecutive month (Detroit News)

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Posts: 5,707
    edited December 2012
    Ford is set to prosper big-time in China, if they're not already. The Fiesta ought ta do well there, too, though I'm not certain Ford's Chinese counterpart in production, Changan, makes the Fiesta for Chinese consumption. Though I'd be shocked if they didn't. It should be an absolute natural for China, the Ford Fiesta.

They do.

2011 Kia Soul Sport 5-speed

2»