Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Isuzu Meet the Members

191011121315»

Comments

• tidestertidester Posts: 10,109
    Hi, Tony! Welcome to our Forums.

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the main Isuzu Trooper discussion.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • miney59miney59 Posts: 1
    I just got a 94 Trooper from my parents who kept it perfect condition, I am pretty sure I love it. I realize the mileage is not gonna be great, however the LS equipment package and the care taken on this vehicle is awesome. It has in addition to the LS stuff, a hitch and light package to work with any trailer and in my trip from Denver to Cali, it performed perfectly, the sun roof was even better on a sunny day in Oregon!
  • I just found this forum but have owned my 1994 Trooper for three years and love it to death. It's a beast in the snow and rides like a dream. However i have been having a problem with it and would love any information you all could provide. It's keeps breaking the crank gear. I took it to a mechanic and he replaced it. Six months later he had to do it again but when he went looking for the source he couldn't find anything. He talked to some people at the dealership and they told him if the there is a bad cam then it puts so much pressure on the crankshaft it breaks the crank gear. I want to know if this has happened to anyone else? If so what was the solution?