Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Just bought Silver Ody EXL w/RES at Brian Bemis Autoworld...Didn't get any extras..

Breakdown of the deal:
    $28,500(incl destination)
    $151.65(doc fees)
    $65 (title fee)
    $15 (transfer tag fee)
    $ 25 (Electronic filing of new registration)
    $1948.54 (taxes @6.25%)- This includes the taxes from $2500 incentive.
    ------------------------------------------
    $30,705.19 OTD
  • sizzle7sizzle7 Posts: 17
    Combing through the forums, it looks like people have gotten 2.9% on an auto loan with the 3500 dealer cash on the EX-L. Is that right? I've got credit scores in the 800's. What's the best you think I can do?

Also, should I wait until after settling on a price for the car to haggle about financing or should it be haggled for as a package deal?
  • This is the offer that I am getting for an 09 EXL without res or nav:
    Price: $27191(incl dest.)
    Hondacare warranty 96 month/100,000: $1000
    Taxes(5% MA): $1359
    Dealer: $299
    Plates: $86
    Inpection Sticker: $29

Total OTD: $29964
    What do you think?
  • ub123ub123 Posts: 3
    I'm getting the following deal on a 2009 LX:

$21,960 (incl dest)
    $220 (tags/other fees)
    $1317 (6% PA tax)
    ---------------------------------
    $23,497

Additional "perks" include:

- Free lifetime inspections
    - 7 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty

Any comments/suggestions? What do you think? Is this a good deal?
  • cthalaimcthalaim Posts: 12
    Which dealer in PA? because I got it mine from Martin Mainline Honda, ardmore for 22920 OTD, but didn't opt for 7 yr/100000 mile powertrain warranty..
    This is from Lehigh Valley Honda in Emmaus, PA
  • Mom - that is a great price.
    Much better than I got out here in Arizona when I went for my 09 EXL.
    They were not negotiating as much out here, I have a higher sales tax, etc.
    I didn't even get the Hondacare warranty!!! :(
    I don't have my specifics here at work, but I compared to what I paid, the fact you would be walking out for less than $30,000 and get all that....find your checkbook and give them some money!! :)
    If you want my specifics, I can email them to you privately.

Dave
  • rrbhokiesrrbhokies Posts: 108
    I live in Virginia and was told that there were no finance incentives for Odysseys. The best he could do was with a 3rd party bank at 5.99% (36-60 months). He said Honda would be even higher.
  • Thanks Dave...I thought that it was pretty good, but I just wanted to see what others were paying. I think that we are going to pull the trigger this weekend...thanks for your input.
  • Honda financing is not good right now...I am going through Bank of America for 5.79 for 60 months.
    Try going through your local credit union. I checked with mine, and am getting a rate of 4.74% -- not great, but better that the bank/dealership rates.
  • cthalaimcthalaim Posts: 12
    thnks for the information, but i just postponed these options, but looks good deal..even bestbuy is having similar options..
  • simmsimm Posts: 6
    I bought a Dark Cherry EX and this is the break down:
    Price = 23,866.25 (includes freight and apperance package (mud guards, wheel locks))
    Tax + License + Registration = 1300
    OTD = 25166

I also agreed to a 6.99% over 72 months. After looking I think I could of got 6.50% somewhere else over the same period but not sure. Did I sell my self short?
  • www.penfed.org
    Has 3.99 for 60 months for members
  • penfed.org has 3.99 for 60 months, I just got my loan through them and bought EX-L DVD/NAVI for 30300 + DMV + tax.
  • Hi kingofspam,

I am looking to purchase EX-L with Res/Nav. Can you please let me know which dealership you got the quote for 30550 in SouthBay? And did that also include some other addons?

Thanks!
  • kneehowmakneehowma Posts: 17
    Hi Simm, where are you located and dealer ship info please. That's pretty good price for EX, pretty much invoice minus bonus cash and some hold back. I think it's almost bottom price. Thanks.
  • simmsimm Posts: 6
    knee,

I am located in alexandria, va and I went through Landmark Honda. They have been easy to work with. Thanks for the info on the price!
  • jay555jay555 Posts: 1
    Could someone let me know what they have negotiated for EX-L Res/Nav in the S. Jersey/Philadelphia area? I have a quote for $31,994 excluding tags and tax. Seems like the best price I saw on the forum was approx $30,300. Where was that?

Also, any feedback on why you bought this model vs Odyssey touring or Toyota Sienna XLE with appropriate package?

Thanks in advance,
    Jay
  • aleale Posts: 16
    Hello, went looking at Odyssey's this weekend and received a leasing quote for a 2009 Odyssey LX for $269.00/36mos/1000miles/mth. This was from Autofair Honda in Manchester NH. Looking through the newspaper I noticed other dealerships listing leasing prices as low $218 at Boch Honda in MA. Is this a good deal? Has anyone else seen similar deals for the Odyssey? Thanks.