Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jim408jim408 Posts: 1
    Purchased in the N Dallas Area of DFW. For your info.

Gray 09 EX-L RES-NAV 1/9 Build Date

$30,900- Price, Including Destination.
    + $400 - Front Window Tint, Wheel Locks, Cargo Tray, Mud Flaps.
    + $1295 - 8yr/120m $0 Deductable Honda Care Warranty
    $32595.00

+ $1956.25 Tax
    + $81.38 Dealer Inv Tax
    + 132.05 Tag, Title, Registration
    + 50.00 Dealer Administrative Charge.

Total OTD
    $34814.68
  • spdnyspdny Posts: 4
    autobrag.com also lists the end date for the $2,500.00 incentive as 5/4/2009
  • tonyl1tonyl1 Posts: 53
    Thanks, I'd not heard of that site. they actually list it ending on two dates: 3/31 and 5/4.
  • sree6sree6 Posts: 4
    Hi Tailspan74,
    I am also living in chicago land area and am looking for the same. Could you let me know where you grabbed that fantastic deal...I needed to buy soon.

thanks,
    I believe it is Motor Werks of Barrington, but they were not able to offer anywhere near that price.
  • I bought a 2009 Odyssey EX-L for 30,000 OTD yesterday.

Additional options include Protection Package and Wheel Locks.

The dealer is giving me an option of buying 7 yr/100K miles warranty plus free oil service maintanence(5 yrs) for $1300.Is it worth buying it?Pls help me decide.
  • spdnyspdny Posts: 4
    You may find this link of interest. Best Honda Care Extended Warranty Prices. Check out the last page.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5414
  • I would like to buy a EX-L RES in pittsburgh area. The lowest price I got so far is $29,850 plus tax and title fee. This price seems pretty high compared with the price people got in other area. Does anybody else try to buy an odyssey in pittsburgh? Do you mind sharing your experience? Thanks.
  • langellangel Posts: 5
    Can any one share your experience if you bought EX-L Res in Houston area lately?
  • wenhqwenhq Posts: 14
    This forum had helped me a lot on pricing. Here I am trying to give something back.

Over the weekend, got a deal for EX-L w/ RES at 28K (including destination $670) + TTL. However the dealer didn't have the color we wanted, dealer didn't want to do the swap for me. Maybe the price was too competitive. Trying to get the color and price match from other dealerships today and tomorrow. If cannot get the color we wanted, might have to go back to the dealer for different colors.

Good luck to you all.
  • thekimsthekims Posts: 1
    Looking to buy one and got a quote for 34,800 in Southern California. Would love to know if someone is getting any better quotes on the Touring w/o Pax.
  • dbtdbt Posts: 298
    ""Dealerships actually get in trouble from Honda for selling behind invoice. "

Is that the line your boss tells you to use? Because that isn't accurate. Honda can't control the price negotiation between a dealer and customer. That would violate any number of federal and state statutes."

I think what HondaInAtl really meant was that dealers can get in trouble for posting prices on the internet below invoice. That part is true, though they can certainly email / tell you on the phone prices below invoice.
  • Ahhhh, it was too good to be true.

I went to write the check on Monday and in looking at the vehicle paperwork I noticed one detail missing. No NAV! Idiots. I'm back to $30,400 +TTL, which all the local dealers seem to be at. Sorry guys.
  • langellangel Posts: 5
    Where did you get such a good deal?!
    New fin. rates. it looks like the incentives stay the same.

2.9 - 36 months
    3.9 - 60 months
  • I bought my Odyssey yesterday for 30,499 OTR. Think I got the best deal possible? Didn/t realize you could bargin for extended warranty so had to cancel the one I bought from the dealership, and buy one online. Its a learning experience...glad I found this site.
  • One day to late....
  • wenhqwenhq Posts: 14
    I got the deal from 2 different dealers in Boston area. I also got the 2.9% finance. the OTD should be around 29785, i am getting the car in few hours.

Thanks.
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,250
    Are dealers still able to sell warranties online? Read that honda won a suit to prohibit that transaction.
  • Whats the tax in MA? I'm in MD and the tax is 6%.