Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mohanpmohanp Posts: 26
    These are very very base prices from CReprts.. Dealer wil not go below this price withiout the hidden incentive they have of 1000 1500 whihc got over in June 30.
    Locked in a EX at 24250...Bay Area
  • Heading over today to pick up a new Slate Green/Olive EX-L (no RES, no Nav). The dealer had to trade with a dealer over 300 miles away to get my color choice. We agreed on a OTD price of $28,045 plus Oklahoma tax which i think is pretty good given the transport cost. This is without any duscussion of a trade-in. I will let the dealer look over my trade and make me an offer, if i dont like it i will just sell it on craigslist or autotrader or the paper, technology makes it too easy.

So, how did I do? Please give me some feedback since this is the first "new" car i have ever purchased. I will post agian after we sign the documents so i can let the board know how everything went.
  • khanectionkhanection Posts: 12
    i was quoted $28,170 which includes destination but not documentation, tax and dmv from a dealer in NJ. i then had Hillside Honda in Queens price match. They took a deposit and i'll meet with the finance manager today. i hope he doesn't play games because i'm not going to pay $1 more - i already feel a lil bad since people have posted about $26,500 including destination...

Also - i'm buying the APR so i'll pay the entire APR up front and have 0% - religious restrictions against interest.

i'll post when i pick up the EX-L Ocean Mist.
  • Found out 2010s due out this month. I saw last year on this board that when the '09s came out the '08 EX-L Odysseys went for only $1000 more than the EXs.

I was hoping to get this same deal. Has anyone had any luck yet getting such a deal or am I just dreaming?

What about price cuts in general given may have to get rid of '09s to make room for 2010 stock?
  • I was wondering about anyone in the NY areas experience with particular dealers. I did some price shopping so far and came up with the best prices at Nardy in Smithtown and Huntington Honda. Anyone have a horrible experience with either one? Are there any better ones to deal with? Where are you getting your best prices?

Thx.
  • caligirl7caligirl7 Posts: 1
    Do you mind telling me which dealership you went to?
  • jbakker11jbakker11 Posts: 1
    I am looking for 09 Odyssey EX-L R+N model and the sticker price was $37,525 and Manager gave me $31000 without tax is this good deal I am in NJ.
  • JJamiJJami Posts: 6
    Got '09 Honda Odyssey LX for $20,300+TTL (Jun 30th '09) in Connecticut
    14 Miles on it..
    Total came to $22,002

:)
    It is not a dream really, this year but before June 30 people got this for .. 26600...the lowest I saw in these forums. Tommorrow if Honda announces 3500 rebate instead of the 2500(which expires today) than it may be possible to get it at 26750 I believe,

The problem is that Most of the dealers have run out of EX Odys , the next ones are the EX-L to go..
    That is an Incredible Price... Congratultions...!!!
    That is an Incredible Price... Congratulations...!!!

Mind telling us when u got this before June 30? or after ?
  • My husband and I are about to purchase our first Odyssey EX-L, Res & Nav and added running boards, this evening for $35,000 OTD. Does this seem like a good deal? We live in South Flroida. I am trying to gauge against others that have recently purchased. Please help. Thank you!
  • tc2009tc2009 Posts: 7
    Hi mohanp,
    Can you share which dealership did you lock this price with?
  • tc2009tc2009 Posts: 7
    Honda was to issue new prices today. Does anyone know what new incentives are?
  • tpavantpavan Posts: 12
    What do you mean by " i'm buying the APR so i'll pay the entire APR up front and have 0% "? Is this like a cash payment?
  • yodarfyodarf Posts: 1
    I just pick up an EXL without R&N from Maroone Honda of Hollywood on June 26. Here is what I paid:

$27,400 base price
    $1,650 sales tax(6%)
    $315 reg/tag/title/batt/tire fees
    $29,365 total price

I installed an aftermarket dvd for the kids and they love it. We are very happy with the van and had a great buying experience with the dealer.
  • khanectionkhanection Posts: 12
    If the cost of interest is $1,000 over the course of the loan, i will prepay that $1,000 and my agreement will reflect 0% APR.
  • JJamiJJami Posts: 6
    Got it on Jun 30th... New Britain's Schaller Honda.
  • rbaconrbacon Posts: 4
    I bought yesterday at Concord Honda an EX-L for $27,500 +TTL, OTD was $30,515. Process was smooth - no games. Feels like i might of gotten a better price but ran out of time and am satisified.

Apprecaite this forum, found it very helpful. Thanks all for sharing.